Pavitra Rishta

Enough of Savita

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't want to write a lot to describe Savita and her weather like change behaviour as I will be wasting time but though lots of you will not agree with me I just want to say I'm just fed up and tired with Savita.
Do you think that she must always be in a negative character to give masala to PR?
Your ideas please,obviously who agree with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
When CVs cant find anything they make Savita character negative..There was no need for her to become this way but CVs had to destroy her beyond repair or redemption...She is gone in my opinion...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There was no need to turn Savita negative. There were enough villains on this show with Manju, Rasika, Ajit, Dharmesh and to an extent Vinod. I will never understand why the CVs had to ruin Savita to the point where she can never be redeemed. She's a lost cause because nothing will ever excuse what she's putting her grandsons through.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

When CVs cant find anything they make Savita character negative..There was no need for her to become this way but CVs had to destroy her beyond repair or redemption...She is gone in my opinion...

I just appreciate your idea because this is the only way and support how PR keeps on running because the day Savita turns out to be a complete white character PR will be ending abruptly.
lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am fed up and tired with this show ...
poojashree thumbnail
Originally posted by: alujna-21

I don't want to write a lot to describe Savita and her weather like change behaviour as I will be wasting time but though lots of you will not agree with me I just want to say I'm just fed up and tired with Savita.

Do you think that she must always be in a negative character to give masala to PR?
Your ideas please,obviously who agree with me.

agreed 👍🏼, this is fourth time Savita became negative 😡,lagata hain Archana ke naseeb main Savita kya pyaar likaha hi nahi hain 😭.ab to Savita Manav ki phirse Sharvani se shadi karana chahati hain 😡i lost my all respecet for her 😡😡😡
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This show has lost everything that we viewers always loved about it. 
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ssubbarama001]Yeah, once she started manipulating children against their mother, its all downhill after that for Savita. All this time she wanted Archana to give mother's love to Sachin. Where was Shravani all this time? Was Archana good enough for Sachin all this while? But suddenly, she is a step-mom.[/QUOTE] Matter not what this witch like Savita is thinking because in reality archana is the aunt of Sachin as Manav is the uncle so the couple is doing a favour on accepting him as their own son.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

This show has lost everything that we viewers always loved about it. 

That's very true they have no idea how to proceed further with the story that is why Varsha decided to steal her own sis son  who allowed her fully to meet and play withthe baby so why to steal him????????????????Is Varsha suffering from any foerm of disorders????????????????
Savita now and then turns out to be negative why?????????????????????? In this old days every woman of her age changes their attitude but this one is extremely different she's showing lot of attitude etc etc.
Pavitra Rishta lost completely it flavour of once
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
The CVs need to expose Savita and put an end to this horrible storyline! I can't believe how much damage has been done to the show in such a short period of time. PR had flaws, it wasn't perfect but it was watchable now I can't even sit through an episode without wanting to scream!