Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

OS - Desert Rose - Page 2

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: butterfly04

wow amazing writing...can you please continue it. 

Ah continuing a one shot is not what i do usually for it is just a thought that occurs to me after watching an episode or precap or promo..so yeah what i have said..is just my interpretation...
but yeah i could continue on this story line... let me see...if there is any meat in it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amzaing.awsome...so touching,sentimental..no words to say how good it is..loved it..i was lost in it..their emotions..u really translated that..thnx for pm.otherwise i would have missed somthing good.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aquablue17

so well written! im floored

Thanks aquablue... i am touched!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Radhe1085

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I became fan of your writing Vrushali. Its simply amazing, those inner conflicts running thru their mind. How long will it take to see this on screen.

Thanks radhe!!

Fan huh!!  i would rather we became partners in our endevor to decode Iss Pyar and its messages..😊

To see this on screen, i am sure it will happen...soon enough...it is SP after all..toh thora time toh dena padega na!!
-RushTrip- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sarach

amzaing.awsome...so touching,sentimental..no words to say how good it is..loved it..i was lost in it..their emotions..u really translated that..thnx for pm.otherwise i would have missed somthing good.

Thanks sarach and you are welcome, i would send a pm just on the off chance that you might want to read!!

glad you liked it!!
butterfly04 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Ah continuing a one shot is not what i do usually for it is just a thought that occurs to me after watching an episode or precap or promo..so yeah what i have said..is just my interpretation...
but yeah i could continue on this story line... let me see...if there is any meat in it

Hmmm you can go forward to where Arnav finds out about shaym and where Khushi dad has an heart attack, and she marries Arnav for the operation money and Arnav hates her and blames her for everything and slowly finds out that she is innocent and falls in love with her. Cute moments where they do karva chut even though both hate the other, or how he Arnav feel protective of her even though he doesn't want to.
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Ok sure..done...

i shall do that butterfly.. for you!!

i shall write...and then let you know..once i update it... deal?
butterfly04 thumbnail

Ok sure..done...

i shall do that butterfly.. for you!!

i shall write...and then let you know..once i update it... deal?

Awe😳😳😳😳thanks a ton... can't wait your writing is amazing.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks radhe!!

Fan huh!!  i would rather we became partners in our endevor to decode Iss Pyar and its messages..😊

To see this on screen, i am sure it will happen...soon enough...it is SP after all..toh thora time toh dena padega na!!

πŸ˜† partner sounds good but I am no Watson but you sure are Mr. Holmes, but will definitely try.

I was actually hoping atleast a little scene tomorrow where they both think what transpired between them in that closed room Home alone.

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Oh yeah Radhe..

my wish too..for i want him to see that mark he has left on her

in more ways than one!!

Can he see that? Can she see that?

oH lord...i go crazy when i see these scenes..and then i start thinking about what if!!