Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: supria

hi Cheeky... a big n warm welcome to this forum first..n what a rocking post to start with...completely agree with u abt the change in character presentation...esp that of navyas parents...who are supposed to be the friendly types right from the start of the promos...n meeta ma was so sure she was her daughters best friend n vice-versa but she didnt show an iota of understanding of her daughters feelings...i mean, which mother wud not be curious to know abt her daughter's first love n the cirumstances n the person her daughter had fallen for...wud she not even try to ask n find out how deep her daughters feelings are?? n to top it all, she just shut navi off from her for lying n packed her off far away to a bunch of looney relatives...that was just the contrary of the meeta ma shown in the promos n the start...

n coming to navyas dad, the less said the better...he was shown to be so caring n friendly n the scene he created or rather started off at the kanpur wedding was just off tangent!! i mean if someone from the looney clan had started it, it wud have seemed sensible as they cant stand a guy n a gal (classmates too)  talking normally at a dining table at a wedding in view of all!!! but papa depu just jumped int oconclusions just as meeta ma did...they didnt trust their daughter...n ananth how badly they accused him of following their daughter, despite knowing that he had come as part of the brides marriage party?? cant classmates talk if they meet outside college? then y did he send his daughters to a co-ed college?? he questioned ananths parvarish in front of the entire family as if he had caught them stealing some romantic moments alone...that was a bit too much!!! n now the cvs make him so soft hearted that he rushes to the looney quila with a marriage proposal just bcoz navya is sad??? his character is being ripped apart mercilessly by the cvs...

n the rate at which things r going on in this show, we can expect another big mud-slinging match...the dowry end is till hanging n so also the sudden stop of saguns phone calls to witchy rama...the only saving grace is that the cvs have spared us the torture of seeing  that apsagun back in the picture  ...so done be outright shocked if the next person to change is hari om n CSB!! 

There should be a "Super Like" button as well...loved your take on it Supria! The mention of the word "dowry" gave me another jolt! Yes...there is going to be a lot of drama unfolding...so fasten the seat belts! ๐Ÿ˜• 
And as regards the characters n there swinging personality disorders...hmmm...our moods will be swinging along as well I think! ๐Ÿค” But Anant sab kuchh theeek kar dega ๐Ÿ˜...so no worries ๐Ÿ˜›...though even god almighty will not be able to shield him from the wrath his own family is going to shower upon him in the coming episodes! Hari Om Prabhu ji! 
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

yep,  as Urmi mentioned we had this food talk discussion here before...believe we have more friends with pune connection
and what does 'cheeky' stands for... what shud we call you buddy? 

Call me Soni...name is Soniya. 
@Urmi...you too from Pune? Nice to meet you too! ๐Ÿ˜Š
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Soni..no,.I am not from pune dear, I am fom Bombay..have visited pune..couple of times, next time i go to pune..I'll surely try this vaishali  though...I am now in USA..
Had heard abt this Sev potato dahi puri earlier from shaina...

NIce to meet you too soni..
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Loved ur post Soniya ...Welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 Loved it, especially the second one in brown.
The CVs of ths show are a confused lot.They just had a concept to begin with but no story to back that up๐Ÿคข.The characterization has left a lot to be desired for.Absolutely agree with the bring him up, put her down game .They just have a dream about a character and voila..he/she is transformed overnight๐Ÿคข
The target this time is Deepak and Meeta.I had so much hope with Meeta's character and it has been assassinated beyond my imagination.๐Ÿคข
I see so many gentlemanly and patient actors in this show, if I were in their place, I would have quit long time back.
I have stopped using my brains long time back on the future possibilities coz it looks so bleak
Thanks for the post and keep posting.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Nidhi82 - 12 years ago
anyacrazy thumbnail
Hey sonia... Myself priya... Gr8 post nd welcum 2 the forum ๐Ÿ˜Š hope u have lots of fun here