Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

f.s.m thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@isha, geeta ,,, guys you don't remember the last 2 hugs in college and anant propose !!!!!!!!! is that isn't enough to prove that THEY ARE MORE THAN "best friends" ????????
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Hi Soni, nice post once again 😃

About Deepu tho' his sudden transformation of character is nothing new, I must say. If you have been watching this show from the beginning, like most of us have, you will notice a few similarities, I must say. 🤔

First with the protagonist himself!! The show started off showing him to be a nice sensible guy, who believed in values and tradition and "not being so cool", who had a head on his shoulders and knew how to use his brains when required, suddenly turned him to a spineless, blabbering nincompoop.  After months making a perfectly sane person lurk around only as a cool clothes hanger, or should I say driver, he is now being revived to be the gentle, sober & wise Anant again.

Then Meeta, who was supposed to be her daughter's best friend and support and everything sensible, became a cuckoo herself with her threatening to call the police if a certain guy ventured anywhere her daughter. Packed her daughter off to a family whose members turned out to be the wackiest & cheapest characters on this show 😔 

And then finally Deepu, whose character received an assassination at the hands of these befuddled CVs, at that ill-fated wedding (haven't quite figured out that whole Kanpur saga), is once again being revived to what he was supposed to be all along, a warm, caring & sensible, dad who understands his children's dilemma of growing up with strict traditional values at home in a trendy city like Mumbai. 

So, you see, the common thread here??  Oh well I gave up along time ago trying to figure this out. Who's next I wonder??🤔

Please feel free to add anymore cases that I might have missed, my brain feels a little fuzzy right now.

You are so right Pixie! Totally Totally agree with you. I think they(CVs) didn't have an idea or even a rough idea of what the characters are supposed to be in this serial. Add to it the fact that they didnt have a script! They just had a concept with no future thoughts 😕 

The name of the show is "Navya"...so she had to be the centre of all scenarios. I think when they got Anant into the picture, they wanted to show that Navya's character falls for this god sent guy Anant ...who had to be a strong dood in every aspect besides just looks ..for Navya to fall for. Hence the Valentines Day intro. Now when they showed Anant to be so perfect, I think Navya ka character khatre mein aa gaya! 😛 So to make her look more sensible and wise than any other person on the show, they have ever since started showing Anant to be a dimwit impulsive teenager with no head over shoulders. Now this make-over went a bit OTT and suddenly the CVs realised he is looking like a dumbhead!!! So now they are back again, reviving his character who has now grown a spine...maybe more than one spine! They are just balancing out scenarios. I feel for poor Ranbir/Ranvir!!! All we get from him for the past few weeks are just expressions with hardly one or two dialogs in his bag. Even the extras in the background have more screen space at times! 😲 And they've amazingly kidnapped Harsh n Harry...n are probably sitting in some corner wondering what the hell to do with these characters!   

I wonder if this explanation makes sense. And if this applies to the other imbalance of the character sketches of other characters in the show as well. 🤔 Unfortunately the only characters(which we all detest!) they have figured out completely are our dear Rama Vamp, Bua Dadi n Angry Papa! Consistent through out! 🤢 The show should be renamed "Loonies ka Sansar...Atyachaar se Atyachaar Tak"! Eek!

Talking of Anant n Navi...they seemed to have lost the chemistry between them! I wonder if there is a problem off screen than on screen! Wonder if Shaheer's gf has had a few words with him on the rumors circulating about him n Soumya. Or a far fetched shot would be...maybe they have fallen for each other, which has suddenly caused some awkwardness between them. Aaah! Nevermind. Speculations galore! I thought about it cus I assumed...when the going gets tough, the lovebird's romance would be on fire...esp cus their love is challenged from all directions! But its suddenly gone thanda thanda than being fired up. Unless the CVs have once again lost the plot...n are still wandering around for ideas.

Phew! Long post! 😛 Hope I havent called in for the tamatars! No offense anyone, just plain unprocessed thoughts from my head. 

Again...hoping for some good times...seeing some grand scenes. Its a pleasure watching these two ..no matter what. And ofcourse..the phangirl in me is all hooked from day one! Hook..line and sinker! ❤️

f.s.m thumbnail
Originally posted by: cheeeky

You are so right Pixie! Totally Totally agree with you. I think they(CVs) didn't have an idea or even a rough idea of what the characters are supposed to be in this serial. Add to it the fact that they didnt have a script! They just had a concept with no future thoughts 😕 

The name of the show is "Navya"...so she had to be the centre of all scenarios. I think when they got Anant into the picture, they wanted to show that Navya's character falls for this god sent guy Anant ...who had to be a strong dood in every aspect besides just looks ..for Navya to fall for. Hence the Valentines Day intro. Now when they showed Anant to be so perfect, I think Navya ka character khatre mein aa gaya! 😛 So to make her look more sensible and wise than any other person on the show, they have ever since started showing Anant to be a dimwit impulsive teenager with no head over shoulders. Now this make-over went a bit OTT and suddenly the CVs realised he is looking like a dumbhead!!! So now they are back again, reviving his character who has now grown a spine...maybe more than one spine! They are just balancing out scenarios. I feel for poor Ranbir/Ranvir!!! All we get from him for the past few weeks are just expressions with hardly one or two dialogs in his bag. Even the extras in the background have more screen space at times! 😲 And they've amazingly kidnapped Harsh n Harry...n are probably sitting in some corner wondering what the hell to do with these characters!   

I wonder if this explanation makes sense. And if this applies to the other imbalance of the character sketches of other characters in the show as well. 🤔 Unfortunately the only characters(which we all detest!) they have figured out completely are our dear Rama Vamp, Bua Dadi n Angry Papa! Consistent through out! 🤢 The show should be renamed "Loonies ka Sansar...Atyachaar se Atyachaar Tak"! Eek!

Talking of Anant n Navi...they seemed to have lost the chemistry between them! I wonder if there is a problem off screen than on screen! Wonder if Shaheer's gf has had a few words with him on the rumors circulating about him n Soumya. Or a far fetched shot would be...maybe they have fallen for each other, which has suddenly caused some awkwardness between them. Aaah! Nevermind. Speculations galore! I thought about it cus I assumed...when the going gets tough, the lovebird's romance would be on fire...esp cus their love is challenged from all directions! But its suddenly gone thanda thanda than being fired up. Unless the CVs have once again lost the plot...n are still wandering around for ideas.

Phew! Long post! 😛 Hope I havent called in for the tamatars! No offense anyone, just plain unprocessed thoughts from my head. 

Again...hoping for some good times...seeing some grand scenes. Its a pleasure watching these two ..no matter what. And ofcourse..the phangirl in me is all hooked from day one! Hook..line and sinker! ❤️

GUYS , HOW CAN THEY ROMANCE AFTER THE WHOLE KANPUR DRAMA ?????????????

i totally disagree with you 😡😡😡😡

and please don't bring that ( Smiley )  here 😡
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Cheeky... a big n warm welcome to this forum first..n what a rocking post to start with...completely agree with u abt the change in character presentation...esp that of navyas parents...who are supposed to be the friendly types right from the start of the promos...n meeta ma was so sure she was her daughters best friend n vice-versa but she didnt show an iota of understanding of her daughters feelings...i mean, which mother wud not be curious to know abt her daughter's first love n the cirumstances n the person her daughter had fallen for...wud she not even try to ask n find out how deep her daughters feelings are?? n to top it all, she just shut navi off from her for lying n packed her off far away to a bunch of looney relatives...that was just the contrary of the meeta ma shown in the promos n the start...

n coming to navyas dad, the less said the better...he was shown to be so caring n friendly n the scene he created or rather started off at the kanpur wedding was just off tangent!! i mean if someone from the looney clan had started it, it wud have seemed sensible as they cant stand a guy n a gal (classmates too)  talking normally at a dining table at a wedding in view of all!!! but papa depu just jumped int oconclusions just as meeta ma did...they didnt trust their daughter...n ananth how badly they accused him of following their daughter, despite knowing that he had come as part of the brides marriage party?? cant classmates talk if they meet outside college? then y did he send his daughters to a co-ed college?? he questioned ananths parvarish in front of the entire family as if he had caught them stealing some romantic moments alone...that was a bit too much!!! n now the cvs make him so soft hearted that he rushes to the looney quila with a marriage proposal just bcoz navya is sad??? his character is being ripped apart mercilessly by the cvs...

n the rate at which things r going on in this show, we can expect another big mud-slinging match...the dowry end is till hanging n so also the sudden stop of saguns phone calls to witchy rama...the only saving grace is that the cvs have spared us the torture of seeing  that apsagun back in the picture  ...so done be outright shocked if the next person to change is hari om n CSB!! 
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post...deepu's behaviour was totally a jolt from the blue ...hope the cvs don't spoil everything atleast now...yest.renu and mohan bumping into each other was totally weird...i can't see any connection here...unless offcourse they want to show mohan gives a shoulder for renu to cry on and another story starts altogether...
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you 😃

Please dont tell me your nic spdp stands for "sev potato dahi puri"! 😛 If not...I need to go eat some or else Im going to traumatize a lot of people around me 😆

LOL.. my name: Shaina...
& yes, vaishali zindabaad... Sev potato dahi puri...u 2 pune connection?

VAise this forum has all the flavors.. you get spdp, laddoo etc here :)
Edited by spdp - 12 years ago
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@cheeky-loved ur post!👍🏼
"Loonies ka sanskar...atyachar se atyachar tak!!"-ROFL..🤣🤣🤣
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Hey Cheeky( sorry dont know your name) welcome to the forum dear..and you brought back some sweet memories with that sev potato dahi puri..
@Shaina..remember we had a talk abt same abbreviation in the earlier days when we guys had all started having fun in the forum...

very nice post dear..abt character transformation..i guessthat has been a old play with the cv's now..but i am happy Deepu is coming back to his sensibel , considerate loving character back..even i dont want him to go t looneys for now..Anant visiting Mishra's would be a good thing to happen rgt now...as shaina said we have a lot of drama for store in us..
So lets just take one day at a time and enjoy...even I am tired of speculating after the kanpur track to be true...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: spdp

Hey SHaina! Yes Yes Pune Connection Bigtime! 😃

Vaishali Zindabad Zindabad!!!! And u 2 should mean there are others from Pune as well??? Thats nice!!!! This is going to be truckloads of fun 😆
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey SHaina! Yes Yes Pune Connection Bigtime! 😃

Vaishali Zindabad Zindabad!!!! And u 2 should mean there are others from Pune as well??? Thats nice!!!! This is going to be truckloads of fun 😆

yep,  as Urmi mentioned we had this food talk discussion here before...believe we have more friends with pune connection
and what does 'cheeky' stands for... what shud we call you buddy?