cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mere Deepu Jaan ko roko!!! πŸ˜›

I dont know what to comment on, where to start!!! 

I keep going back to the Kanpur incident. 

What on earth was going on there?!?! A competition of Who hurls better abuses? How to rip each other apart in respect and etiquettes! I cannot imagine what they(CVs) were trying to show! 

Its hard to believe that Deeepu jaan (MY Deepu Jaan πŸ˜› ) suddenly woke up as Amrish Puri and just went about on a rampage killing self respect, sense, mannerisms and...blah! Hain??? What happened to him? Actually...the question should be, what had happened? He just saw the three talking...in comes a word BoyFRRRIEND and dhooom dhadaaam the hell broke loose??!?!? For the show down that followed...I wonder if that situation actually demanded such extreme handling...esp in a wedding...correction --> someone else's wedding! And now they(Cvs again) are trying to stich up his character...trying to make it look better or tally with the earlier version πŸ€”

What amazes me is he actually went back to talk to them...AGAIN (?!?!?)!!!! Thats when things got really ugly! Nevermind. Kanpur incident done n dusted! Period.

BUT kintu parantu... now someone stop this baby cus he wants to go to talk to them AGAIN??! Haai la! Abey kitni baar jaake baat karega???? Ruk jaa meri jaan! πŸ˜•

Its probably wise to just sit n wait for the dhamaka in the brewing! My teeth rattle anticipating the clash of the heads of the families once again. I dont know what he thought of earlier when he blew his top along with the self respect n respect of his family as well. And now as well...I dont know what he is thinking of, going back there again to have a word..a chat with those loonies! πŸ€”

I hope the CVs are making a meal out of this nonsense n are heading in some sensible direction or else this is going to really irk me😑 bigtime!

Edited by cheeeky - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am really hoping he doesnot go there, not so soon! Looneies need to get some reality dose from Mohan & Nimi first!

From the spoilers , guess Navya will stop him from going for talk and ask to invite Anant instead!
Any which ways, bhari drama in store for us!

And, nice take: welcome to the forum!
cheeeky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

I am really hoping he doesnot go there, not so soon! Looneies need to get some reality dose from Mohan & Nimi first!

From the spoilers , guess Navya will stop him from going for talk and ask to invite Anant instead!
Any which ways, bhari drama in store for us!

And, nice take: welcome to the forum!

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Please dont tell me your nic spdp stands for "sev potato dahi puri"! πŸ˜› If not...I need to go eat some or else Im going to traumatize a lot of people around me πŸ˜†
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Soni, nice post once again πŸ˜ƒ

About Deepu tho' his sudden transformation of character is nothing new, I must say. If you have been watching this show from the beginning, like most of us have, you will notice a few similarities, I must say. πŸ€”

First with the protagonist himself!! The show started off showing him to be a nice sensible guy, who believed in values and tradition and "not being so cool", who had a head on his shoulders and knew how to use his brains when required, suddenly turned him to a spineless, blabbering nincompoop.  After months making a perfectly sane person lurk around only as a cool clothes hanger, or should I say driver, he is now being revived to be the gentle, sober & wise Anant again.

Then Meeta, who was supposed to be her daughter's best friend and support and everything sensible, became a cuckoo herself with her threatening to call the police if a certain guy ventured anywhere her daughter. Packed her daughter off to a family whose members turned out to be the wackiest & cheapest characters on this show πŸ˜” 

And then finally Deepu, whose character received an assassination at the hands of these befuddled CVs, at that ill-fated wedding (haven't quite figured out that whole Kanpur saga), is once again being revived to what he was supposed to be all along, a warm, caring & sensible, dad who understands his children's dilemma of growing up with strict traditional values at home in a trendy city like Mumbai. 

So, you see, the common thread here??  Oh well I gave up along time ago trying to figure this out. Who's next I wonder??πŸ€”

Please feel free to add anymore cases that I might have missed, my brain feels a little fuzzy right now.
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Hi firstly welcome to the forum πŸ˜Š Sorry don't know your name, don't really want to call you Cheeky πŸ˜† 

About Deepu tho' his sudden transformation of character is nothing new, I must say. If you have been watching this show from the beginning, like most of us have, you will notice a few similarities, I must say. πŸ€”

First with the protagonist himself!! The show started off showing him to be a nice sensible guy, who believed in values and tradition and "not being so cool", who had a head on his shoulders and knew how to use his brains when required, suddenly turned him to a spineless, blabbering nincompoop.  After months making a perfectly sane person lurk around only as a cool clothes hanger, or should I say driver, he is now being revived to be the gentle, sober & wise Anant again.

Then Meeta, who was supposed to be her daughter's best friend and support and everything sensible, became a cuckoo herself with her threatening to call the police if a certain guy ventured anywhere her daughter. Packed her daughter off to a family whose members turned out to be the wackiest & cheapest characters on this show πŸ˜” 

And then finally Deepu, whose character received an assassination at the hands of these befuddled CVs, at that ill-fated wedding (haven't quite figured out that whole Kanpur saga), is once again being revived to what he was supposed to be all along, a warm, caring & sensible, dad who understands his children's dilemma of growing up with strict traditional values at home in a trendy city like Mumbai. 

So, you see, the common thread here??  Oh well I gave up along time ago trying to figure this out. Who's next I wonder??πŸ€”

Please feel free to add anymore cases that I might have missed, my brain feels a little fuzzy right now.

@ bold Geeta.  Well said. Me too.  I just enjoy each day as it comes coz  trying to figure anything out is a waste of time .  Esp during the Kanpur track we had such hopes and they all came crashing down and it was reduced from 6 weeks to a few days.
pixiegirl thumbnail
True Isha, we must be really mad ourselves too, to be following this show so diligently. They just have to be the stingiest CVs ever, throwing us a few crumbs every now & then to keep us all hooked on. 
soapliker thumbnail
Esp today Geeta

I was so hoping for some talk between ANYA but they cut short Anant's answer and showed Rama going like crazy in the auto

Last week they reduced the long talk to 3 points which was all said in one breath

pixiegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilunavya

Esp today Geeta

I was so hoping for some talk between ANYA but they cut short Anant's answer and showed Rama going like crazy in the auto

Last week they reduced the long talk to 3 points which was all said in one breath

Isha, couldn't agree with you more. Why do the CVs not want to show them together I wonder? Aren't they the "leads" in a love story?? Sometime I feel they are just college buddies who are not even close buddies, let alone romantically linked. 

Remember those sagaai, pre-picnic and picnic days?? Kahaan gayye woh din?? The last time we saw them together was on Navya's balcony, around July 10th or so?? Today is Sep 21st man!! At this rate, I'll forget they are supposed to be lovers, b/c they sure as heck are not behaving like one.
soapliker thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Isha, couldn't agree with you more. Why do the CVs not want to show them together I wonder? Aren't they the "leads" in a love story?? Sometime I feel they are just college buddies who are not even close buddies, let alone romantically linked. 

Remember those sagaai, pre-picnic and picnic days?? Kahaan gayye woh din?? The last time we saw them together was on Navya's balcony, around July 10th or so?? Today is Sep 21st man!! At this rate, I'll forget they are supposed to be lovers, b/c they sure as heck are not behaving like one.

@ Geeta correction  the last time they were together romantically was at Anant's house for the dinner and I am not sure when that was but it was defo after Navya's birthday

I so agree with you.  To me they do not look like lovers or going to be married to each other lovers, they look like 2 best friends.  Naye Soch in this tooπŸ˜•
Edited by ilunavya - 12 years ago
pixiegirl thumbnail
Hey Isha, thanks for the correction. Sorrry, forgot about that, b/c of the tension of both of them being caught red-handed coochie-cooing, did not really enjoy that scene that much, hence forgot about it. :(