Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I completely 100% agree with Mages! It's not like we want the fighting to end because it keeps the show fresh and exciting and always with that fear that they could fall apart at any moment but there needs to be a build up of some sort of relationship rather than continious hate or even a loop that leads back to hate every time. I think its time to heat things up a bit with a higher level of attraction/love than there currently is on the show or they could lose alot of the interest they have by being a bit too repetitive.
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccuteaangel

I think i agree slightly with the "once they get together it tends to be a bit boring" theory. but i think theat only happens when they completely fall in love and settle down which can be 10 years away and itll be fine with me. i think the problem is more that viewers want to see a different type of interaction between the two. Show that in some way they are falling for eachother, they can be in love/very attracted to one another and still face difficulties and keep the story fresh and on going. I think its just about progression regarding the feelings they have for eachother that viewers are anticipating rather than wanting to see them fall in love, then marriage then move in. A big part of the story that I am looking forward to is Arnav and Khushi (perhaps a long way away) falling completely in love but having the problem of Arnav not wanting to get married and Khushi not wanting a relationship outside of marriage. if they play their cards right, the story could be kept interesting and at the same time not too stationary :)

wow...that would be something...but honestly I do not expect that kind of mature handling of the relationship in any telly show...coz after six months or so...all shows loose their freshness and follow the same o..same o...path...so m not expecting too much..but atleast keep it alive till you can...
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

Hi hi seen you around Geet forum.😆...umm well let me just say this.. they hate coz they cant love..their hate is their love..and whether they fall in love today,tomorrow or whenever this will always be part of them and who they are.They need to fight with eachother..or else I doubt either of them would survive.😆.

I do feel the hate can be brought out without the hurtful exchange and yet maintain it's intensity .They need to find a way to incorporate that into their face-offs.

And yeah I detest lovey-dovey mushy stuff..cant stand it infact...I just know that i look forward to their scenes and when they finally do get together its going to be hot.!lol.

yay...m sailing in the same boat...i too hate the mushy lovery dovey stuff...cant stand the sindoor and mangalsutra toting..bahu factor at any cost...once that happens...for me the show is dead...😆
and about the hate...there is indeed a thin line between hatred and love...but hate is more intense...and passionate and adds an angle of complexity and unexpectedness to any love story...eventually as u said they will come together in the end...but for me the journey and the path they take is what is important and not the destination
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

well yaar...i agree with you as well as disagree alittle bit too...like you i have watched DMG for long 3 years...then MJHT which is also from the same production house for long 2 years...though i never watch geet but then i did saw a little in youtube...

DMG when the couple armaan-riddhima from KaSh...KaSu...KaJen times from season 1...they came close together...they realise love together...and they have their ups and downs in their relationship various times...they came together and magic never fades away...they had their ups and downs the magic never fades away because the love story was created first then the ups and downs...armaan can't be compared to arnav because both of them have different personalities...so can't compare their characters

MJHT...mayank-nupur...samrat-gunjan also took their various time to fall in love...they became friends first...fall in love...then their ups and downs in their relationship...there was hate in relationships too but love was formed first...they had a journey of friendship...love...marriage(MaYur)...seperation...every emotions that deal with love was there in their chemistry...at times it drag but the chemistry between both couples did not fade away...it create even more magic even though at times the pace is slow...what makes it special...they had wrote a beautiful love story between both the couples...and here again we can't compare mayank-samrat characters with arnav...as all 3 have them have a different personalities...

Geet...i have never watch geet...but then i saw some videos of maan-geet in youtube from what i see...and based on what i saw...even maan-geet shares a love-hate relationship just like arnav-khushi...but in that show too maan-geet took long time to fall in love...but they had a love story in them...maan was always attracted towards geet even though he hates her...maan-geet and arnav-khushi has the same type of story but then a difference...there is never a love story for arnav-khushi yet itsonly hate...hate...hate...maan is also arrogant...ruthless...angry young man just like arnav...but he mellows down a little...unlike arnav who is totally rude...seriously i am tired of his aukat dialogues...

every couple on the show has a love story...but in this show the love story of arnav-khushi has not even started yet...its only conflicts...conflicts and conflicts...and now another 6 months of hatred...its going to bore us like hell...same aukat dialogues of arnav...and khushi's blast back...if we keep on seeing this without any love track...its going to be bad...

there is a limit for hatred..hatred is passionate...but when it crosses limites it just fades away the chemistry and magic...

they should focus on the love story then bring on the hatred track...

since the show started till now we see only hatred...there is no progress of any of the love stories...neither arnav-khushi nor akash-payal...

well so u agree and disagree...i m glad about the former...😉
Also ...i am not a very big tv show watcher...so...maybe that way m a little less jaded..and also m expecting a bit more freshness...
about illogical hatred...and hate and only hate...i agree...it will not go down well with any viewer...but we also have to understand that love takes time...it cannot and should not be hurried...in real life or reel life..we have to let emotions brew...attractions have to develop ...and its also circumstantial...my biggest grouse with telly shows is that the viewers are in soo much of haste for the lead couple to come together...they never let the cvs take their time to develop a love story...once we start liking a couple together...we start pressurizing the creative team to bring them together...not let them part...or fight ...etc...there is not much elbow room left for the creatives anyways due to the trp pressure and on top of that we viewers are like...when are they going to fall in love,,,make it soon...why cant we let it brew...savour it slowly...step by step...
Edited by eveline - 12 years ago
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤗
No chappals...
I love their fights and I also want to see them like this for a few months
If they fall in love, ASR will not be ASR and KKG not KKG
and I love them as they are
completely agree!
Yeh...after two or three months they should fall in love!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: murphy369

🤗

No chappals...
I love their fights and I also want to see them like this for a few months
If they fall in love, ASR will not be ASR and KKG not KKG
and I love them as they are
completely agree!
Yeh...after two or three months they should fall in love!

finally...my soul mate...🤗...atleast there is one crazon who thinks and feels like me...