India-Forums

Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien
Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien

bad impression

jeenie Groupbie
jeenie
jeenie

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
show like this will surely give the wrong impression about mother in laws Ouchmay even put people off marriage. god this woman needs a wack on the headDead iam really lucky however my mum in law is a gemClap .i think they should change the story line. otherwise people will stop watching this show.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52aewaaNsHu_tEjPaLrayadallienycsweetierechus

aNsHu_tEjPaL Goldie
aNsHu_tEjPaL
aNsHu_tEjPaL

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
lucky youThumbs Up...i think right now its all about maasa and how she's too much into herself...slowly we'll start seeing lovely and the bahu's side which i am waiting for desperatelySmile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52

rechus IF-Stunnerz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aNsHu_tEjPaL

lucky youThumbs Up...i think right now its all about maasa and how she's too much into herself...slowly we'll start seeing lovely and the bahu's side which i am waiting for desperatelySmile

agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snh52YMGGK_favourite

MARHABAA Senior Member
MARHABAA
MARHABAA

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
99% of Indian dramas where created to give Mother -in Laws a bad rep where they not !Wink
snh52 Groupbie
snh52
snh52

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Me toooTongueTongueTongueWink
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MARHABAA

99% of Indian dramas where created to give Mother -in Laws a bad rep where they not !Wink
Mother in laws are generally perceived and in some cases proven to be bad. However, there is always the exception to the rule where there are quite a few who are genuinely nice. I am blessed to have a good one but at times she tends to get harsh too but overall, she is good
YMGGK_favourite IF-Dazzler
YMGGK_favourite
YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

totally agree

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index