Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends!

We all love each other on here and I wanted to create a fan club for us all!!! We can make it really sporty and positive with loads of posts so everyone can see that DOR has the best quality fans! We can arrange photo shoots with the actors and post them on here! 

Will you all join up? Its easy! Just answer the two questions on your post!:

Why I love DOR?
Why I love myself?

Looking forward to seeing who joins up!!!

Love and Light

JOEY!
Edited by Angelbud - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelbud thumbnail
Hi Guys,

Will you all join the fan club!  I sent an email to a few of the cast members and they may be having a look at the forum! Would be nice that they all see that we have a fan club on here for them! xxx
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes, i love watching Dor.. The story started off well and till now its pleasure watching it esplly after the change in the script by the creatives. the change in the main lead Bhaskar has been the most positive change in the show.

the star cast is full of talented actors , all are genius. the story caters to the harsh reality which no other show depicts!!

its a fab show n should definitely come back with a bang and the same cast
Angelbud thumbnail
Im really looking forward to finding out what the actors think about the show finishing!  I have emailed SP to ask them to say something for the fans of the show! 
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angelbud

Hi friends!

We all love each other on here and I wanted to create a fan club for us all!!! We can make it really sporty and positive with loads of posts so everyone can see that DOR has the best quality fans! We can arrange photo shoots with the actors and post them on here! 

Will you all join up? Its easy! Just answer the two questions on your post!:

Why I love DOR?
Why I love myself?

Looking forward to seeing who joins up!!!

Love and Light

JOEY!

Hey guys all ready to join up?   Would love to form a really good club!
ChicagoCarole1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am a fan of the show.  I really hated Bhaskar when he was first married to Avni, but now I love his character more than any on Star Plus.  I know that most of the credit for that goes to the actor who does a fantastic job.  I like the interaction between Bhaskar and Avni.  Also, I admire that although Avni is an independent woman, she still respects traditions.  She finds ways to get her point across without being rude or fanatic.  She brings others around to see her point in subtle quiet ways.  Look how her mother in law is now on her side!   You can put me down as a fan.
All the best...Carole in USA