Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nalinidj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks, Desu, for this article.

You know, now when I see a Kareena interview on TV, I just watch and think how lovely she is and close my ears to her answers, and when I read an article of hers, I just close my eyes in despair to some of her answers.
Did you notice, Desu, she talks of her brain as if it is another entity and not part of her? LOL.
And did she for real say that she does not watch Bollywood movies, somebody please remind the child that she works and earns her money in the same industry and to stop thumbing her nose at it - foolish child.
But all I could hear after every answer is, "Because Saif said so!!!".
As for religion and spirituality, the talented in acting one is seriously confused.
It is so hard to be a Kareena fan when she does interviews in which both her feet are solidly in her mouth.
Kareena should stick to acting in churning out good movies, be they be masala or paralell movies - she is a delight on the silver screen - and avoid interviews and trying to be pseudo cosmopolitan and mature and sophisticated.  She is trying so hard to suit the snobbish nawab in his so-called sophistication, she is losing her delightful self on this road.
Still, we love you onscreen, Kareena.

Wonder if we will still be reading articles like this when she is doing a Devil in Prada in her 60s??????๐Ÿคฃ

I HAVE JUST SEEN SAKINA - WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????? SO LOVELY TO HAVE YOU BACK.
Edited by nalinidj - 12 years ago
@nalinidj--I do not even like her onscreen, actually most of my friends do not, however her jaw surgery does make her look more attractive, good decision by her, but most of the time I am underwhelmed by her performance, do not enjoy her onscreen, and her offscreen personality definately does not help Edited by nkapoor - 12 years ago
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

I did not enter your 'kareena articles topic' hell no one did! it failed miserably, so once again this article got posted and was right on the front page! hence many people ended up going to it, however mainy people complained about it, not only me, why start a stragey when you do not even want to follow it?? these similar and W*F statements interviews of Kareena are getting hell boring!

...i understand u dislike kareena with a passion. sometimes strategies fail, and kareena does not always give W*F statements. Once in a blue moon she actually surprises me๐Ÿ˜† Next time try to read it before jumping the gun๐Ÿ˜›

Like i said the article was decent but it this is saif ka assar๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by ana1 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ana1

...i understand u dislike kareena with a passion. sometimes strategies fail, and kareena does not always give W*F statements. Once in a blue moon she actually surprises me๐Ÿ˜† Next time try to read it before jumping the gun๐Ÿ˜›

Like i said the article was decent but it this is saif ka assar๐Ÿ˜ณ

why do people always have to quote me? I have read the interview, let me keep my opinion, and move on
desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Viewbie Note:

Stop the instigatory posts and please keep to the topic. 

gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yawn... say something new abt this female...  
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh...if i make a topic,ppl come there n say rubbish like "Oh its a fanclub...oh why does she get a thread on her own?"...

and if someone seperately posts an article on her, even that is termed as an attention seeking ploy๐Ÿคช...

what the fudge do ppl want?? 
u dunt like reading abt someone, dont read abt them...no ones forcing u to. 

๐Ÿ˜†
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chuckblairfan

nice interview..

alot more mature..Bebo is Bebo..she barely ever has a fake moment...even when she is saying something out of the box u can so tell why she is๐Ÿ˜†...for instance her recent harping about English movies...i agree...even I see Saif written all over behind this new found interest ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe even she doesnt realize it...wasnt she the one who said i enjoys movies like Dhoom on KWK? ๐Ÿ˜†

yep that was def her. And I loved the fact that she admitted she likes movies like Dhoom and not try to sound all intelligent like other stars and pic hollywood movies and ditch bollywood. I hope that she still enjoys watching films like Dhoom because I do too lol. 

the part about her in this interview naming hollywood films doesn't sound like her...it's all saif love talking. Sometimes i wish she doesn't love him so much. She is constantly talking about him. The part in the interview where she says journos now ask a lot of questions about saif and she wishes they don't ask her and than in her next answer she goes on about saif. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with her..great interview.

Today media is too cheap. They really behave like dogs to get TRPs, avoide the truth, sensationalize news, never present news with out adding masala, then misquote celebs and edit interviews to grab more eye balls.

Act like sources who know everything and talk like they live in celebs mind. So cheap and disgusting. These choti attention seeking media guys are the worst in bollywood.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: beboholic

yep that was def her. And I loved the fact that she admitted she likes movies like Dhoom and not try to sound all intelligent like other stars and pic hollywood movies and ditch bollywood. I hope that she still enjoys watching films like Dhoom because I do too lol. 

the part about her in this interview naming hollywood films doesn't sound like her...it's all saif love talking. Sometimes i wish she doesn't love him so much. She is constantly talking about him. The part in the interview where she says journos now ask a lot of questions about saif and she wishes they don't ask her and than in her next answer she goes on about saif. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thats one thing I respect Bebo for. Few years back everyone wanted to go Hollywood chasing a non-existent career; Bebo said no thank you...I'd rather stick to Bollywood.