Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
And just a random thought, how many people post topics hoping they're NOT read? Hello, you post topics so that people read em. ITS COMMON SENSE. You want people to read so you can comment/debate.
If you're just posting for the hell of posting, you need to find a better hobby.

I think if you have problems with articles just dont read em 😆
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"exactly! kareena fans could not digest the fact that no one is entering their little Kareena topic lol"

^^^^^

🤣

OMG like really I care if Kareena is on the 1st page or not🤪 and no one asked if you wanted to enter the topic or not...as Maddy says it's Kareena time at the moment get used to it..
yeh...if i make a topic,ppl come there n say rubbish like "Oh its a fanclub...oh why does she get a thread on her own?"...

and if someone seperately posts an article on her, even that is termed as an attention seeking ploy🤪...

what the fudge do ppl want?? 
u dunt like reading abt someone, dont read abt them...no ones forcing u to. 

This is such a beautiful interview...just don't ask me why😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 2direct

This is such a beautiful interview...just don't ask me why😆

why why?😆
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I have this gut feeling she watched "Tashan" and then as an anti-dote "Godfather triology"...

No wonder now shez harping bout English movies this much!

Poor Her! I totally understand her sentiments!
Edited by livelygal - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

yeh...if i make a topic,ppl come there n say rubbish like "Oh its a fanclub...oh why does she get a thread on her own?"...

and if someone seperately posts an article on her, even that is termed as an attention seeking ploy🤪...

what the fudge do ppl want?? 
u dunt like reading abt someone, dont read abt them...no ones forcing u to. 

I was just gonna bring that up.
When you open one topic to compile all Bebo articles coz the forum was getting a big crazy, members accuse you of opening up a "fanclub", even when you specifically said that criticism is welcome and this is only temporary till the place clears up a bit.
When I post one interview about her after checking that the section had cleared up a little bit, I get accused of pushing Kareena in peaple's faces.
Its a bloody topic. DOnt enter if you're tired of the star. How hard is that?
Originally posted by: desigal90

Kareena is her life source 😆

I did not enter your 'kareena articles topic' hell no one did! it failed miserably, so once again this article got posted and was right on the front page! hence many people ended up going to it, however mainy people complained about it, not only me, why start a stragey when you do not even want to follow it?? these similar and W*F statements interviews of Kareena are getting hell boring!
Originally posted by: ruky786

"exactly! kareena fans could not digest the fact that no one is entering their little Kareena topic lol"

^^^^^

🤣

OMG like really I care if Kareena is on the 1st page or not🤪 and no one asked if you wanted to enter the topic or not...as Maddy says it's Kareena time at the moment get used to it..

who is talking to u?
chuckblairfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice interview..

alot more mature..Bebo is Bebo..she barely ever has a fake moment...even when she is saying something out of the box u can so tell why she is😆...for instance her recent harping about English movies...i agree...even I see Saif written all over behind this new found interest 😆 Maybe even she doesnt realize it...wasnt she the one who said i enjoys movies like Dhoom on KWK? 😆