"I'm not one to look back at life"(PG 11 UPDATE) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

LOL Tally...

I am sure it did... 😆

Actually that one had MANY days... Lucky dog!!😆
You asked me to stop reading her articles - simple.

Well - but see your bolded statement? People were not bothering to read when it was all contained in one article. But that wasn't enough for you - you want to post these in our face - where it is kind of impossible not to click , when it is all over the place.

I like the consolidated article idea better. Please keep her stuff there and it will be easier to navigate the forum for other interesting stuff

Originally posted by desigal90

Only half the people were posting it there and some were posting it outside.
And what's the point to post it into that combined topic, no one bothers reading it. Defeats the purpose.

I think it makes the person who posts the topic feel bad when people say things like that. I mean, unless I'm breaking some kind of rule, I dont see why I should get criticized for posting her interview?

It was really nice of Smarie ot try and compile her articles there for a bit, but now that the section's cooled down, and I didnt see any other kareena articles, I thought it was ok to post it.

Err...I see that Maddy has explained it better. i hadn't yet read that...

Thank you Maddy! It was out of concern for everyone that Smarie opened up a compiled topic and that only coz there were 4 Kareena topics floating aorund.

When I posted this, there were NONE.
And if it still bothers everyoen so much, then why dont you complain to the mods about it? maybe they can make a rule. But as of now, I'm breaking no rules.
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
All of this is just ensuring this topic stays on the first page. ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by bamboocopter

i was wondering, "Something is missing today!"  ðŸ¤”

now that's what was missing: A topic about Kareena  *thwack*  

😆😆😆
exactly! kareena fans could not digest the fact that no one is entering their little Kareena topic lol
Originally posted by respect123

You asked me to stop reading her articles - simple.

Well - but see your bolded statement? People were not bothering to read when it was all contained in one article. But that wasn't enough for you - you want to post these in our face - where it is kind of impossible not to click , when it is all over the place.

I like the consolidated article idea better. Please keep her stuff there and it will be easier to navigate the forum for other interesting stuff

Wow...the girl's really matured!!Felt really nice reading the interview...:)
lol nkapoor nobody forced u to click the topic if u r tired from her topcs ignore it for ur health sweet heart ... u say u dont care but ur most comment r in kareenas topc that shows how kareena is important for u
Originally posted by LEO88

lol nkapoor nobody forced u to click the topic if u r tired from her topcs ignore it for ur health sweet heart ... u say u dont care but ur most comment r in kareenas topc that shows how kareena is important for u
Kareena is her life source 😆