"I'm not one to look back at life"(PG 11 UPDATE) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tiya229

ofcourse, kareena doesnt look back at life, not when it was such a small disappointment. 
 Oh no.. now, i didn't start with the small jokes.. this one did..😲😆
So that Kareena Articles thread lasted a day..? 😆
Oh God! Stop torturing us with her articles please.

How fake is she. She gets paid the least? Really? And she wishes it were more? Can we say, greedy? And she doesn't like to read - well it shows.

And she doesn't have any interest in watching hindi movies - jealous much?

And her fave movies are "Bridges...and Godfather" That answer has been done to death. Try something original...

And she is spiritual? Ha - that's a laugh.
lol ok avoid kareena articals
Originally posted by respect123

Oh God! Stop torturing us with her articles please.

How fake is she. She gets paid the least? Really? And she wishes it were more? Can we say, greedy? And she doesn't like to read - well it shows.

And she doesn't have any interest in watching hindi movies - jealous much?

And her fave movies are "Bridges...and Godfather" That answer has been done to death. Try something original...

And she is spiritual? Ha - that's a laugh.

😆😆 i agree.. kareena thinks she is like oh so much better because she watches English movies and thinks somehow  watching godfather makes her acting better than anyone. bitch please,  just reading/listening to your interviews any moron can figure out, she hasnt been englightened at all.😆
I'll  just copy and paste the same thing I wrote yesterday on the Kareena articles thread,  Desu makes a good point that Kareena just basically follows Saif and watches what he watches, but still it comes off as damn insulting to hear her say stuff like how she doesn't watch Hindi films.  I hope someone tells her how insulting it sounds, as well as any other star that says similar things as she does.

What sort of DVDs do you watch?

Mostly English movies; I like watching Meryl Streep's work, like the "Bridges of Madison County". Of course, "Godfather". Stuff like that. Drama based, and love stories. Hindi - I don't watch too many of the latest releases. The last movies I saw were "3 Idiots" and "Dabangg". We don't watch a lot of Hindi movies...

*********************     *********************        *************   ******************
You know, for actors who bemoans the lack of good stories and good scripts in Bollywood, and talk about the importance of Indian cinema (Saif's in the 'Bollywood' is demeaning camp), you would think they would would expand beyond 'English movies' which for them is usually limited to Hollywood movies.

There's something bothersome about it when I read it.  

Maybe it's laziness to read subtitles (though that's probably more Kareena than Saif), but there are other films to watch.  Plenty of foreign films.  And going to Indian films, there are films beyond mainstream Bollywood.  Whether in Hindi (no subtitles) or other Indian languages.

For this reason I gotta hand it to Imran Khan. I remember one of his earlier interviews where the said he watches DVDs of all kinds of films--Hollywood, British, French, Korean, etc etc-- and talked about how he was always taken back to hear Indians disparaging Hindi films or Indian films.

Yes a lot of the stuff are crap.  But you know, try to watch some of the parallel stuff, or the films that win National Awards, or just those new 'Hindie' films that are somewhere between mainstream and parallel.

Or watch some old Guru Dutt films, and other classics of the older times that were critically acclaimed.
i actually liked this article of hers. Lol and i think some ppl are being a lil to harsh its her choice what she watchs and what she believes in.

although i also hate when bolly actors say they don't watch hindi movies...bs. They watch behind closed doors lol. how do u not watch something u were in. 
Originally posted by Meena1

I don't get it.. i really don't.. these stars claim they dont watch hindi movies.. but have the audacity to torture others with em... at least watch ur own movies so you can imagine how others suffered.. 🤓😆😆

😆
She gets all her adulation for the movies that is not their type ? 😕 talk about being an arrogant snooty person. Why not make and act in movies that is more your type then ?
Originally posted by x.Anku.x

Roshnii :D
Anku 🤗
I like Kareena but she comes up with the most W*F statements. But this movie's line of hers I blame it on Saif 😛. Come on this girl has grown up on Bollywood and its not her type ? yeah right!
Lolzz. W*F statements and Bebo go hand in hand 😆😆😆

Come to Bollysection CC? Bechari CC is stuck on Page 149 since hours 😆😆