Pavitra Rishta September 21 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

awsome episode
they should have slapped Varsha and archana, she is so stupid for wanting to forgive her sister
Savita is pure evil, I want Shravani to take Sachu far away and never have Savita see him again. This needs to backfire for her in a big way
The precap was about man asking manju to take carelessly of 15 lakh, in return he Will take carelessly of her house. He has done some Golmal and maybe asking her to help him with it, and he Will help her in return.
A good episode after a long while... thanks Bhalla!

Am so pleased with Satish and Manav, I could give the guys big hugs today- Soham included.

Satish rightly said it is Varsha's ego and not her love, and Manav rightly pointed out that Soham cries even if he is in Varsha's lap.. haha to Varsha's long time claims of being the asli maa. I hope both Manav and Satish stay firm on their decisions now.
thanks for the great updatebt a bit tired with the same turning around story.
why do they drag this show unnecessarily? getting tired of the same drama! thanks for the update!
Finally Sulochana realized that all her kids are not sanskaari. I would give a thumbs-up for her self-realization. And I would give a big slap to Archana for so easily forgetting the pain Varsha inflicted on her and rushing to forgive and hug her. What is this Archana made of ? Everyone else in this serial looks human to me. Everyone else commits mistakes and accepts their mistakes. Its only Archana who tries to behave like a God. Somebody please tell her that nobody is going to instal her murti in a temple for her noble acts.
Same old drama. There is so much twists and turns and so much evil portrayed in zee serials. Cant the producers learn from serials like Bade ache lagte hai that airs on Sony at an ungodly hour. Its a good serial the best actually but they have it on so late its just daft.
I think that the producers should start to tie up some of the evil ends that is dangling and just concentrate on one or two characters and their drama. And we are way behind but did I just read that Manav lost a child coz of fat Dharmesh? Ouch thats horrible. They actually took the story to the height of hurt and anguish by making a child die? Does evil triumph so much? In Zee serials definitely.
thanks dude for the update