Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi goes to everyone's room except (Page 2)

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by areeba123hina

Originally posted by incandescent

i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.

yep guys i agree to her! maybe cuz La's, Arnav and Nani's room is at the same corner of house! thats why she gooot confused the first time she came to RM

I agree with both of you.. The first time she got lost and hid in Shyamless & Anjali's room was because she had to get something from the store room but she got lost and Arnav was there so she hid in that room without knowing anything except that Arnav's presence was bothering her and she did not want to face him.

After that she has not been to that side of the house since it's not her business going around the house when her work is to train La.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy_

Millerrr88 IF-Sizzlerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
cuz if she goes there she''ll c shyam pic but they wanna keep the suspense going 
_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Originally posted by areeba123hina

Originally posted by incandescent

i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.

yep guys i agree to her! maybe cuz La's, Arnav and Nani's room is at the same corner of house! thats why she gooot confused the first time she came to RM

I agree with both of you.. The first time she got lost and hid in Shyamless & Anjali's room was because she had to get something from the store room but she got lost and Arnav was there so she hid in that room without knowing anything except that Arnav's presence was bothering her and she did not want to face him.

After that she has not been to that side of the house since it's not her business going around the house when her work is to train La.Big smile
If she teaching La so many things in the kitchen than i don't understand how they does'nt go in the store room. Is'nt this more important to teach abt store room instant of teaching how to repair blub.
-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
This is the most asked question in the forum...but no one is intellegent enough to reply to this million dollar quesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ms.Minion-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index