Khushi goes to everyone's room except

_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anjali's room, why? If she so freindly with Anjali & works whole day in Raizada house than how this is possible.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only room apart from La's Khusi is shown to visit is Arnav's...😆
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: incandescent

i thinks Khushi has only been to Arnav's, La's and nani's room. we've never seen her go to anjali's, mama-mami's, and akaash's room. so i guess it's not a blooper yet.

yep guys i agree to her! maybe cuz La's, Arnav and Nani's room is at the same corner of house! thats why she gooot confused the first time she came to RM
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I fail to understand how one who wanders around and loses herself in the bhool bhulaiya of RM doesn't ever get lost towards Anjali's room.  She hid in Anjali's room when she was hiding from Arnav in the party sequence but now never even goes in that direction... lol... makes me feel as if Anjali lives in a whole separate wing of the house loolll!!

This really is stupid!!... Atleast Shyam the evil genius could've atleast destroyed or 'accidently' spilled something on his huge portrait with Anjali to be on the safe side... but looks like he has full faith in Khushi's detective-giri that she won't find anything...

He isn't even the least bit worried!!...
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Yes, definitely one of the more unrealistic parts of the show. Not only has she not stumbled upon their picture, but anjali, being so close to khushi has not even shown a picture of him to her, or mentioned his name. No one talks about a Shyam that works in Lucknow. That may have been hint enough for Khushi. Aside from the rare statistical improbability that even after visiting his house every day for hours she hasnt come across his face anywhere I think the thing that really gets to me is Shyams reaction to it. I mean he knows she works there, how on earth does he have any idea that she hasnt seen him/heard of him/ will put the pieces together. He is carrying on with his plan like nothing has happened. Doesnt do it for me.

reima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree- I have been mentioning this too in different threads; hopefully she will go to Anjali's room being asked by Anjali and learn about Shyam babua and then the track can end. I also feel that Shyam may turn positive later and be helpful to Khushi  without lecherous motives. Edited by reima - 12 years ago
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: areeba123hina

yep guys i agree to her! maybe cuz La's, Arnav and Nani's room is at the same corner of house! thats why she gooot confused the first time she came to RM

I agree with both of you.. The first time she got lost and hid in Shyamless & Anjali's room was because she had to get something from the store room but she got lost and Arnav was there so she hid in that room without knowing anything except that Arnav's presence was bothering her and she did not want to face him.

After that she has not been to that side of the house since it's not her business going around the house when her work is to train La.😃
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cuz if she goes there she''ll c shyam pic but they wanna keep the suspense going 
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prinky02

I agree with both of you.. The first time she got lost and hid in Shyamless & Anjali's room was because she had to get something from the store room but she got lost and Arnav was there so she hid in that room without knowing anything except that Arnav's presence was bothering her and she did not want to face him.

After that she has not been to that side of the house since it's not her business going around the house when her work is to train La.😃

If she teaching La so many things in the kitchen than i don't understand how they does'nt go in the store room. Is'nt this more important to teach abt store room instant of teaching how to repair blub.