Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Seduction-3- 122 - THE END- (note pg 134) (Page 62)

leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
O good..poor geet..her image is spoiled..how will she face her family now.. Maan is furious..precap..o what will maan do if they don't allow to see her.. Its getting very interesting now..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

Shruthe IF-Sizzlerz
Shruthe
Shruthe

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome update...

But now whats ahead????

FireSafireFiree

mhz007 Senior Member
mhz007
mhz007

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
awsm aprt ...bt felt sry for both...hope this difficulty will b slvd very soon...

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by udeshi91

shocking update Shocked
loved the song you used to bring out all unsaid words of maan
again geet got lost in maan's passion Embarrassed loved it
oops the newspapers and mags Confused
poor geet Cry she now feels so low of herself Cry
as a father geet's dad was worried for her , but what will happen if maan get to know that he has to be away from her Ouch
oho maan saw the papers Confused he is super angry now Angry
loved it how he can't tolerate any bad word against his geet Embarrassed
oops the precap Shocked now i'm sure everyone will see a live demo of msk's super angry avatar Wink
thanks for the pm
eagerly waiting for next part
please continue soon
thanks a lot for updating although you are so busy , it was so sweet of you dear Embarrassed

you wellcome sweety i hope from next lot it gets all clear
l=such lovely comments means allot thank you
xxx
-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
waiting Day Dreaming

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

PRESS THE LIKE PLEASE TO MOTIVATE ME AND COMMENT

Seduction
Part 29

The hard strong wheel left a Mark on the ground as the car disappeared from it's driveway. Maan couldn't come to conclusion where such picture came from. They were certain no one was there, actually he was 100% sure. He took his iPhone and dialed geets number with annoyance. It's been over 2 hours that he have been trying and she won't answer. No one ignore maan khurana. That was the first rule. he was loosing patient as the driver drove through the Manchester busy road. Annoyance and frustration clearly visible. He already have received few call about image consoler, someone will be staying with him 24 hours for next 2 weeks to make sure he does not appear in Any type of nonsense.

Maan walked out with crouch, cursing it as he could not run. The body guard flowed, trying there best to help him but maan was in agitation mood.

"good morning Mr khurana. Me jerry is waiting for you!"
"I know!"
He twitched his eye brow up and quickly stepped in to the lift...
When he entered the place, geet was already there, sitting in one of the black leather chair while mr jerry opposite. Both looked at him at the same time except geet looked down in shame. Tears playing to be released. Maan had this certain urge of take her in his lap and force all the stupid tension way. This was the first time after so many years he have been this stress. "geet..." he mumbled without realizing she is his boss now.
"please mr khurana take a seat"
He limps forward handing his crouch to one of the security guard and takes his set next to geet. She looked down, dare not look back at his eyes, the embarrassment was still there, the photo, specially knowing how the world probably eyeing them now.
"I am sure you are aware of the buzz!" it took allot of courage for mr Handa to spoke out. Seeing her daughter image being ruined like this no one could tolerate anything. Yet here he is, looking for a way to solve this problem. 2 separate image councilor walks in. One male another female. They came by and stood right behind. "I hope you two understand from next two week you are not allowed to see one another." maan instantly looked up in shock, digging his nail on his thigh in anger. He possibly can't tolerate this. No way! No one tells him what to do and what not to.
"what? - you must be kidding me!" he stood up instantly. The red face became visible.
"sit down mr khurana. You may have no image but miss hand have one, specially for her family. & I hope you respect that."
Maans red hot eyes instantly became soft, looked here and there, hitting with realization how much she cares for them.
"not everyone's family is not like you mr khurana!"
Geet looks up. Did she possibly not know something that her dad does! oh who was she kidding? He have each players personal and professional file and this image consultant it wouldn't have taken a week for them to dig out maans background.
"the press also have your family background. This can get you great publicity but it's also not good for my family & I hope you are planning to keep a long time relationship with miss Handa."
Maan sat back down with deep thought. With his low level past. And most importantly the fact this ass hole man, probably his future father in law was talking about his and geets future plan but still, it's his life and everything should go in his way.
"it's my life!"
Maan lazily leans back at the leather swing chair. Twitches his eye- brow up. He had his own style. He is maan khurana, famous for his bad image, rude, arrogant.
"i know it's your life but along with as a father I am also thinking about my daughter and I hope you respect that. Now, when you both walk out of this room you will have opposite gender consultant and I hope I don't see you twos photo on press or any magazine for next two weeks. You may leave!"

Geet stands up flowed by maan, her hand itches to help but as one of the men came by and took her way and the female consultant moved steeped forward to help maan but he puts his hand up to stop. The lady's intention was clearly visible specially the way she was looking at him with lust. "I am fine to take care of my self!"
"sure sir!"

Maan walked out to catch up with geet, but she was long gone.
As he took his sit in the car, the consultant steps in, her sexy curve clearly visible over the tightly fitted shirt she wore. Seems like mr jerry have hired on purpose, like a seducer for free. Her short plain skirt showed the long shape Leg wearing black tight. Maan looked once then looked way. He picked his phone out and dialed geets number instantly but the lady snatched it way.
"I am sorry mr khurana but you are not allowed to talk or see miss Handa!" she leans over, her long feathery eye lash brushed along the cheek, the red lipstick made the lips eatable.
Maan relaxes back, twitched his eyes brow, "are you sure you are a consultant? Because you look like a bitch to me!"

The lady laughed, a great laughter covered the whole car. "I am sure I will be far more interesting then anyone you have met! I know you have very strong sex drive,"
She crossed her leg , one over maans thigh and another resting on the side. Her hand stroked the button of his shirt slowly making it's way down towards his manhood. Maan came close, slowly made a line over her lips, "and what makes you think I will spend a single night without geet?"
He pushed her off and told the driver to head towards airport.
"well where are we going?"
"hawii. A place you have many reason to be naked and put a s**tty show for me."
"oh I am sure I will make you crave."

Geet sat in her limo with mr jerry, watching everything, all maans act. "I can't believe dad you are doubting my maan."
"it's your mother. Nothing to do with me. She became furious after all those image came out in to the newspaper."
"they will disappear within a week If me and maan don't show any public appearance. And beside we are a couple!"
"a Indian!"
"I see why you telling me this daddy, when you were exactly the same."
Jerry looked down, "maybe that's why I am helping you to make your mum believe maan really have changed."
Geet sadly smiled and tells the driver to head towards the airport.
"hawi, so you won't listen to me!"
"we will be in a private resort, no media, no camera. Everything is under control, and anyway I can't stay a second without him."

She walked out, bang shutting the door. The fury was running through her vain, her own dad hired someone to see if maan was falling for another or he even love her, if she dint have any doubt then why them? Geet wiped her tears off as the body guards took the luggage, heading towards private jet. She walked passed the female consultant who have truly will do anything to spend a night with maan. Geet gave one of the most disgusting look ever and walked passed.
"make sure that lady does not step in to my jet!"

Maan was already in the jet with his bandage, only few more days until he can run again, the frustration was killing him within. He guessed someone have hired that b*** to seduce him now she have compete different motive. One of the guard slides opens the door, geet stepped in and ran to maans embrace. Holding, hugging him tight. The warmth's covered his body without a delay. It's only been mere day but still it Feels like years...
"I have missed you."
"I love you," she suppressed her self with tears rolling down her eyes, the image was still there, those papers, magazine, it was killing her within.

NEW FF- mahsoos... Part 2

next- ummm.. well another long Blushing

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKEBig smile

some may not RECIVED PM.. please add this acc and my new one
FireSafirePM

The following 249 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnimmi26snehag10farhana1234thahupyarisahelidpurvagaberinlwgeetroshni77SShah786nilu_50scarce05alonerokzzgeeta1803nehavashilovelyninizil143maaneet25abshamaaneet05FireSafirePMmishimnaz_gulmandakini_marchsansheen99aisha_1998bushra_17shibs9290860623Holynasree12kasturi11anu0426durga100001leothelionmistletoe22asmi123leen10leentrendyfriendsMohana14mans22-divya-virensanky_1205lakshmisalvadikirannaryaninonabebuannie03nithi07love_lavnyaayu14KavyaNaik123avantika_singhrsingh0103Saj110-Elfin-nazsijthendral_111vij10cyberprincessYellowtullipsdrashtipatel30bono_jostnaMaankigopiMadhumons_mboooooocloudflowermaureen84soniaz121ixiaashreeyazzdrashtiMyAnGeLashuvarjosh.poojapriyankasweet21anisa79Cutiee_Ashhlenovolennibi_suchianna12snemaanchingamingkhansangelRamykrishrichu26mamatha.bhawna02fullyfaltuMaansexiMoon002lovepooParrimuskandipika009humazubanArpita-archiMONIJA78BloomysundayviviamHiddenTruthsangelgurtiMino_Mpearl_warriormicky11angilidh_ritimaaneetfanatic29priyaangel_mewkhushboo2297531SwaatiiCrystalSayasuba2011siroililyimaasthaHADmishti-eiya-Lola13NazmaamishtibNav2010mirnaliniXXaquafireXXstar_777am_sweet_pariBe.edgyRukhluvMaancrazydevil87maansi007summikhanbaisakh45anisharoy1bismazaman2000aitor-metrowzervardah23QueenbeePallavikiran99ytanujaPaintedSkyAnu-Ananyamoonlight2630$ara_$hachiBadGirlKissamzu32-shamima-shristi1seshatreeharshithaaaaaaahappydays30ninaviAmbibamby286pearlgangesegbsheetalvasaMsMovieloverShimmerrallibrjssoodtellymeMaaneet4evelove4allAnnu8193gbhatinsight555kshubhangivasavi_sridoll.12TanuDDianTeamMcSwarekZohamaaneetdeepali1022Neejunehakapoor7Niharika.Nairawesomepoojatanvi04TinkerBellasimi91-Veritaserum-DilsaySpeechlesshoneygrapesoni4evapaponecontintinu18myprideRaDMG25-memorable-Krishnaluv94krati5wajiha-1DoracakeAsh1991Maya_PKTPROCKS--Saavi---Prithi-blueopalsweet cherrynihatrialicia212viny_queensonu4eversmallvilledivareenamonikasethCrazzyBusy-Priti11-swetha10sona-rai--Ratna--rsroopalirani-luckiKaSh-Maneet-Fanmaaniqranahtani88mysteriousmillisweet scorpio-kawaii-seemamaryriya27Abby-GC-Crazyzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6TyroCraziest_MGjasraj123-Mishu--Nia04-ShruthemaaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid.impoojavermapriya_21tamanna1391Madhuri53levernetodayzstar_BlackPearl_abinash079bhanu_rekhagdumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdJanakivallavDownhillDonnaa

Mino_M Goldie
Mino_M
Mino_M

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Me first. Thanks for updating we knw hw busy you are with your studies.

I just love this ff man, your updates just get better and better. Your truly an amazing writer.

Im so glad this didnt cause a fight or misunderstanding between geet and maan. Infact it has brought them closer together. Hawaii uft i cant wait.

Tc

Mino

x

Edited by Mino_M - 10 October 2011 at 3:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viviamFireSafireFireerani-lucki

-memorable- IF-Rockerz
-memorable-
-memorable-

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
shoot LOL
ok maan suspected that consultant was hired but how did he know that geet will be watching him right now & made hawai plans

Edited by -memorable- - 10 October 2011 at 3:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFireemaaniqrarani-luckipriya_21

Go to top