Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: imaastha

Awsome update...
Thank god they didnt spoil their one week anniversary...;-)
Oh oh...this media grrr...
Waiting to see maans reaction when he comes to know that he is not allowed to meet geet...loved the way he shouted at his agent for geet...
Eagerly waiting for the next update...
Cont soon... ^_^

haha i like the last line to.. its my fav.. hehe
bless our maan.
our sick maan
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update...
wow maan celebrating one week anniv...☺️☺️☺️☺️
awww poor maneet.. wonder who did all this...
hope they get over the whole prob...
continue soon

awesome updts
hot & sizzling
omg how cud newspapers publish d pics
watt wud happen to their relationships now
luvd how maan got angry to dat reporter
hope maan announces abt his love 4 geet
luvd d song
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm

Originally posted by: swetha10

Awesome update...

wow maan celebrating one week anniv...☺️
awww poor maneet.. wonder who did all this...
hope they get over the whole prob...
continue soon

you wiell come.. i will try to use maans rough languge sometime later haha
xxx

Originally posted by: ananya95

awesome updts
hot & sizzling
omg how cud newspapers publish d pics
watt wud happen to their relationships now
luvd how maan got angry to dat reporter
hope maan announces abt his love 4 geet
luvd d song
cont soon
thnx 4 d pm

you are the only one who cammented my song..
:D
its one of my fav.. just love take that
they are just awsome specially gary i can eat him alive lol😆
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh noooesss - ye kya hogaya.,...how on earth did the press get those exclusive pics - i mean i swear to god no one even knew bout them apart from troy - but he would never - would he??

im sooo confused - oh noesss

Originally posted by: Tishuu

oh noooesss - ye kya hogaya.,...how on earth did the press get those exclusive pics - i mean i swear to god no one even knew bout them apart from troy - but he would never - would he??

im sooo confused - oh noesss

haha
ello how are you?
and yep..
would he?😲
GurruKiDeewani- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ops can't w8 to see ANGRY YOUNG MAN update soon
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
OMG... gosh... i rlly cannot express hw much I luvd dis update... the way u expressed evrythin... was brilliant Keyama... ur a rockstar...!!!!!!!!!!!
"I will tear any one who dare cones between us. I can't stand anyone. No one...You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me" - okay i so luvd dis line.. it ws beautiful & enthralling... truly mesmerising... 😃
den i luvd d way u described Geet's feelings when she heard the above sentence from Maan's mouth.. i luvd d way she went speechless & got lost in his words & eyes... it ws sooo pretty...
"I am like a dead puppet instructed by your eyes. I even imagine you under the beautiful bloddy night sky where I Usually like to spend my time alone. With my self and now even that feels so lame." - i luv d way Maan has started expressing himself to Geet now... n d way he pours his heart out is soo innocent & heartfelt & beautiful & touching... i luv it wen he says that nw spending alone time seems lame... thats like a very big thing for a guy to say n wen he says dat.. he truly means hes yours... 😃
OMG... Maan wants to celebrate the 1 week anniversary.. wow... dats such a cute thing... 😳
OH MY GOSH... hw did these media people got hold of their private moment... shit... its sooo embarrassing for Geet... Geet's dad is ryt on his part.. but I really feel bad for Maaneet... uuaannn... 😭
hahahahha... i so luv it hw Maan gets angry & abuses that dumb agent of his for addressing Geet so cheaply...hahahha... luv it... 😃 😃
all in all... this update was an absolute treat Keyama... 😃 🤗

Originally posted by: Abreshmina

OMG... gosh... i rlly cannot express hw much I luvd dis update... the way u expressed evrythin... was brilliant Keyama... ur a rockstar...!!!!!!!!!!!
"I will tear any one who dare cones between us. I can't stand anyone. No one...You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me" - okay i so luvd dis line.. it ws beautiful & enthralling... truly mesmerising... 😃
den i luvd d way u described Geet's feelings when she heard the above sentence from Maan's mouth.. i luvd d way she went speechless & got lost in his words & eyes... it ws sooo pretty...
"I am like a dead puppet instructed by your eyes. I even imagine you under the beautiful bloddy night sky where I Usually like to spend my time alone. With my self and now even that feels so lame." - i luv d way Maan has started expressing himself to Geet now... n d way he pours his heart out is soo innocent & heartfelt & beautiful & touching... i luv it wen he says that nw spending alone time seems lame... thats like a very big thing for a guy to say n wen he says dat.. he truly means hes yours... 😃
OMG... Maan wants to celebrate the 1 week anniversary.. wow... dats such a cute thing... 😳
OH MY GOSH... hw did these media people got hold of their private moment... shit... its sooo embarrassing for Geet... Geet's dad is ryt on his part.. but I really feel bad for Maaneet... uuaannn... 😭
hahahahha... i so luv it hw Maan gets angry & abuses that dumb agent of his for addressing Geet so cheaply...hahahha... luv it... 😃 😃
all in all... this update was an absolute treat Keyama... 😃 🤗

thank you sooo muccchhh for the lovely comment... it means allot.. gosh..
i can't be live those line are this affective..
that was so sweet :D
heheh love you
and haha i know i love it when a guy bashes someone with rude words. reflects there image hehe
xxx