Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
typing typing... don't know how long.. but surly will update something tonight :)
xxx

Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
aaahhh... waitin waitin waitin... 😃 😍 😍
gosh wid ur med up... v sooo miss ur regular updates... 😭
bt nevertheless u take out time to update... dats rly a huge thing & luvya 4 dat Keyama... 😃 🤗

18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx buddy😛
Yaar keym I know u r very busy abhi college shuru huva hai...
Par kya Karen yeh dil manage more...
Aur this is my favorite ff ki list mein aata hai😳
 paradox bitter truth remorse & seduction 😉

chingaming thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomely hottt ff ;)

update soon =D and congrats for 3 threads :D

xoxo!
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWSEM UPDAtes dear love them please update soon i can't wait
janu_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey
awesome parts..
cont.sooon

thanks for pm dear..
Manan-Pani4eva thumbnail
Hi there,

I have been a reader for a long time and every time I am about to write a comment I stop...man you
leave me speechless and wordless. This is the hottest FF on this site I bet!

Please add me on your pm list😳

FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PRESS THE LIKE PLEASE TO MOTIVATE ME AND COMMENT

Seduction
Part 28

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG BEFORE :)

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o7tdx5P-DU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rXXkwCxLME[/YOUTUBE]

Maan was frustrated with geets mother attitude. He had enough of this fake nonsense, he is not changing for no one. A image, someone he is, it's him. Just him. Geet loves him the way he is then who are they to interfere with there life. If she is comfortable with his Attitude, don't care about how his every aspect of life is then who is she?

Maans butler walks in, with geet. He was about to scream but stops when sees geets crying face. He dropped his phone and charged towards her, engulfment with a kiss.
"what's wrong? What happen?"
"did you talk to maama?"
"yes- but..."
"did you say not to interfere with our life?"
"yes - but.."
"per ku? She is our elder they always think good for us maan. They know better then us.."

She was tasting his patient. "I don't like any one to intifear with our life" there was power in his voice. So strong, cunning. "I hate it when someone comes between us" he came closer, slandering the long arm around her. The bare skin underneath burned with desire again. "I will tear any one who dare cones between us. I can't stand anyone. No one...You light, the skies up above me...A star, so bright you blind me"

For a brief moment geets heart wasn't sure how to stop, the tender words, each had far greater meaning . The night sky was beautiful, full of star so bright that could not be explained by words, he held picked her up, slowly walked outside of the illuminated sky, the swimming pool water twinkled, reflecting each night star. His eyes gazed deep upon her, slowly lying her down the soft comfy chair. Geet couldn't take the intense passionate gaze, she almost for got everything, the main reason of her presence in his house. But it's always have been like that no matter how angry annoyed, confused she may be, his one look, one gaze always takes her breath way. She fought to close her eyes but then he whispered again... "Don't close your eyes
Don't fade away...Don't fade away"

Oh how could she? She could never fade way, there love is so deep, so intense, so passionate that she could not fade way like the morning star. He crawled over her body, resting, carefully putting the pressure. Her leg spreads, letting him relax comfortable. Geet took her hand and curved around his big neck, gliding her long finger over his soft hair. Her twinkled eyes showed the reflection of the night star. Maan was mesmerized with her innocent beauty. The surrounding went in deep sleep leaving them the silent of internety. The slow ripple of water gave them Chile with the mild wind.

"Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me girl, we can rule the world
Yeah you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world."

"that's my favorite song..." geet laughed and took his lips. Those words left a deep scar in her heart that could never be explained. A scar that will never be forgotten. He kissed the nape of her neck as geet twisted the soft body. His hand stroked the the long
If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh I'll be there for you
You've saved my soul
Don't leave me now
Don't leave me now

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

All the stars are coming out tonight
They're lighting up the sky tonight
For you
For you
For you
For you,

Yeah you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world.

For you
For you

Maan never thought he could feel the inner soul of his life. Knowing him self it's been a hell of a f**king week. A week that he could never forget. f**k what he may have done before this was far better. He almost can complain why his each part of the body felt so complete. Not that he would ever, but the feeling her sexy sizzling eyes were sending within him was something different.
"f**k me geet- how can you make me so week. I am like a dead puppet instructed by your eyes. I even imagine you under the beautiful bloddy night sky where I Usually like to spend my time alone. With my self and now even that feels so lame."
A small smile formed around geets lips. That made him even more wild as the pelvic bone unconsciously pushed hard against her...
He always been a man of pride, and today seems like geet was his biggest catch.
"I have to talk to you maan."
"is it about your mom?"
"yes.."
"it's our one week anniversary, do we want to waste with talk?"
f**k me- maan kissed her lips to ignore his thought. Where does this words-come-from? He questioned him self. He never even celebrated his birthday but today was special. A week with a girl, now she must be the one and only. Of course she is...

He claimed her, curved the name on the bare back with his tongue. "it's cold..."
"I love to lick you"
He smirked. He held her waist by the hip bone and made her stand on the knee. The bum sticking out, she was desperate to feel his hot thick manhood inside her, and when she couldn't wait any longer, the thought she was at the edge of coming, his long big tip made her wide open, her ass hitting the pelvis to feel him even dipper, rocking with rhythm...

Geet woke up with a phone call, jumping up from the bed. She was covered with a silk cotton along with maans big strong body. She couldn't believe how easily her mind always surrender it self to him. It's beyond control and the urge. She looked at the big clock that laid on the wall, 5am. She have been home all night long.
Geet jumped up from the bed, panting with an incredible speed. A worry kicked in. "oh no!" her whole family probably waiting at home. She quickly looked at her phone, 37 miscall, only 2 from home other from the office. "that's odd "

It was 7am when geet eventually took her exit from maans house, straight towards the office. Something must be wrong, otherwise.
The receptionist, a old lady, with high fashionable cloths, have been working for Handa for past many years a well employe looked at geet in rather worried mannor. "your father is waiting for you mam." everyone was eyes her...
Geet nodes, smiles uncomfortably and ran towards the cabin. Her father sat there, head lowered, seems like something high bothering. Papers magazine covered the table, she couldn't guess what exactly it was but when she came close her eyes lowered in shame, a disgust look covered her body. She instantly dropped her bag, as her father looked up. He looked way from the papers and magazine.
"have I made you a CEO of the Handa to see this on the paper?"

Geet picked a paper up, "business or pleasure!" titled with geet & maan making out in a car near the car park. The picture wasn't nice at all, some by the hall way, when- when he was pushing her against one of the locker... Geet felt disgust. Felt sick about her self, few paper even indicated, few even pointed out is maan the only one because there are many other hot looking football player who would do anything to get in this billionaire CEO pants... Geet felt sick. Disgust.
"how far have you taken this relationship geet?" he spoke in calm manor but anger clearly visible. For the first time she felt no lower then those high paid model who slept with almost everyone to catch the fame.
"you know everything about him, everything and you didn't think twitch you are a CEO of the man-u! CEO, the owner. At-least... At-least you have thought twice before taking a unstable relationship further. Have we taught you this?"
"I- I- pa-pappa" geet lost her words. It wasn't the fact they denying maan, but those words was creating a fake image of there relationship & at the same time shame.
"I have hired a image counselor. He will make sure that you don't see maan at-least until this matter calms down. We are not against him but at the same time I don't want my daughter image to be spoiled like this. He will also be under the image consultant to show the world he have really changed and madly in love with you. I don't want to here another word. You may leave. Pat, is waiting for you in conference room."

Geet walked out with a shocking face. Her mind was engulfed with those dirty picture, now she was worried about how maan will react to this, how he will take all this, it surly wasn't something they have expected and how she was feeling guilty to put her mother traditional value down. It's so low now that she was feeling disgust to even here her.

Maan woke up without geet again. Every time he misses her. Since this big ugly plaster have came on, his body seems to like the laziness otherwise he Usually is a morning guy. Likes waking up early to finish all his excise but now, nothing.

Butler walks in with some newspaper and Magazine, not that he Usually reads but occasionally when butler brings anything that means bad. Maan rolled his eyes and takes it. He took his mig full of coffee and looked at the front page which was filled with his and geets photo of kissing, making out, him pushing her against the locker...
His eyes widens, leaving the mig of coffee to the side he takes another magine, filled with same old crap. He looked at his phone, agent. His agent kept calling him. Maan quickly answered it.
"f*** man! What have you done. Do you realize how heavy this may effect on your carrier!"
"what the f**** how did the newspaper got there hand on this?"
"it's not new, there are always behind you. It's normal but why couldn't you pick a random s**t from the road why this rich b***?"
Maan instantly became angry. He crashed the phone in his hand. "don't you dare. Mind your language because next time I will kick you so hard on the f*** b*** of yours that you won't be able to f*** any girls ever."
Agent instantly became scared, that was the first time maan actually showed agretion towards a girl... 

NEW FF- mahsoos... Please do comment :)

next- opps.. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SEE MISS HANDA😡

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKE😃

some may not RECIVED PM.. please add this acc and my new one
FireSafirePM

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Oww...
Who did all this...??
Is it good for their relationship...??
They are already striving hard to understand each other n now all this nonsense by these tabloids...
Poor Geet...

Updt soon...