Originally posted by kawaii_geet

simply fab babes...
now wonder wht will happen to this 2
me getting goose bumps...continue soon plz

thank you thank you..
how are you??? i havent spoken to you for like ages
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wala66

loved it so much need i say i am soo speechless at having read 4 back to back updates ..wow you made my night👏...but really pissed off at geet's mom..stupid ignorant typical mother who onlways thinks he knows what is right for her daughter when she clearly doesnt..just like my mother..typical typical mothers..uuggghh why am i getting so sentimental😲..oh i just remebered ..i had a  massive tiff with my momj this morning😡but loved how geet wants to ask him and wants to know his side of the story..please keep her this samajdar in the whole track..when parents cant see reason then kids shud teach them..wish i cud say this to my parent's face..kaaash😉loving this geet and loved her jealousy abt how many girls maan had done that😉😆 before...waiting for next update..and i have read some of your other FFs..and they were kind of sad..now dont you dare even think of bringing anything related to sadness here in this ff..i will never never ever ever forgive you ..gaaliya dungi sirf🤢..mei kehti hoo han

thanks for the awsome comment..
this defo wont be sad i can grantee that... :D
:D tell which part wasnt seducing hehe
and sorry that i made you cry..
now fire holding her ear promise never to write a story that tears your heart apart :D
xxx
Originally posted by eiya22

oh o😲...so rano s a prblm here..hmmm but one cant entirely blame her..she kws the pain of nt being loved..being betrayed...i think mr.jeery didnt work hard to make her trust him though he loves her aftr that incident ...hmmm i think rano needs to b hit by the cupid ah well may be a double arrow will only work😆...tabi vo geet maan ke beech nahi ayegi na...loved it..do continue soon...

yep.. she is a mother after all.. and who would want a playboy for her child 😭
lol newbe restricted to comment hehe
amazing updates...
loved dem totally...
hiii
awesome update
loved it
poor geet
she is stuck in da middle
what will happen
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
LOVED IT SO MUCH
oh boyyy i wonder what's gonna happen now!
ufff i understand Rano's point of view
and somewhat Maan's too
poor Geet is stuck in the middle!
geet's mom is just disgusting.aggghhh.wanna kill her.plzzz no separation ..plz plz .can't bear maaneet separated.loved every part.
Ooo u ended so soon! i wanted to seew hts in maans mind and how the situation would turn up! thnk u for 4 long updates! appreciate it! Cant wait for more!