Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 25
nice part...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 26
Maan is too much and Get is so jealous...
cont soon...
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb parts!

maan and geet should really talk now!

continue soon!
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
amazin updates...
It was HOT...!!
shibs thumbnail
its tooo hot to handle heeheee😉
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Woah...
Seductive...passionate...
Hottt...sizzling...

Updt soon...
tellyme thumbnail
Wow wonderfull...

Can you please send me Pm for your update...
Bloomysunday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hot hot hot ...beyond hot...awesome update...superb...continue soon tc😊
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

PRESS THE LIKE PLEASE TO MOTIVATE ME AND COMMENT

Seduction
Part 27

"where is geet?"
Rano stood in the hall way, it's been 16 hours since geet have disappeared, she instantly looked at geets grand pa.
"papa, what have you told geet?"
"nothing much, just told her to understand that maan and her wold is separate... Maybe she should start studying from his prospective that why yesterday was a digester!"
Rano rolled her eyes, was it something for there separation or something that made her daughter go wild over this football player.
"I would never choose him for her. The last thing I want to see is my daughter on her death bed. Only I know how does it feel when someone you love so much breaks your promise over and over again." her words hit jerry like someone took the earth way underneath him.
He stood by the door, rano or geets grandpa didn't realize that his son was standing at the background, hearing there conversation. A tear threaten to come out of his eyes, but he controlled knowing everything is his fault & he also knows how does it feel to loose the loved one, specially even after so many years a barrier, or even a line was still there in-between them. He knew well rano would easily end her life for him but, a mistake could never be forgotten.
"excuse me.." jerry whispered and walked out again.
Geet ran in with a happy face, but instantly disappeared as seeing her dad walking out with a face that she have never seen...
"papa, papa, what's wrong?"
Jerry didn't stop, instead walked out... Rano stood there with eyes close. Regretting at her words.
"what's wrong mama? Why papa looked so upset?" geet questioned her mom who couldn't answer. She ran outside, finding her dad opening the limo door, she ran fast and just managed to hope in...
"what's wrong papa? Why are you so upset?" geet lovingly rests her palm along his wet cheek, spinning her head around. "papa-" she was rather shocked, 25 years of her life, never ever she ever encountered a single tear on his face. "I never seen you cry before"
"it's nothing. You don't worry!"
"no! I want to know. Did you have argument with mama, was it because of me? If it is I will never forgive my self... Please.. Papa."
"no no... NO.. "
"then tell me.. Is it about maan? They don't like maan? What is it papa? I have never seen you and mama argue..."
"it's me geet. & today if your mother don't agree with maan, it's because of me.."
Geet felt confused. She couldn't understand anything at all...
"I have been exactly like maan geet. Wars, then even after marriage I gave nothing but pain to her. It was because of you, after you born your mother was in death bed and that's when I realized your mother worthy, and she is fearing same thing might happen to you..."
Geet felt even more confused, she blinked few time, couldn't understand how her angel dad could be like this...
"no.. I- I have never seen you like that daddy..."
"that's because I have changed."
"& I know maan have changed daddy. I trust him daddy. My life is nothing without him. I love him daddy..."
She stepped out of the limo with tears, they had no reason not to accept maan, and they knew well how she would never go beyond there decision. Geet came across the hall and ran straight up the stair...

Granpa "long as I don't see any tears on her eyes I will be happy Ranno. If that means maan stepping out of her life then so be it."

Early morning, a week of maan & geet anniversary...

Cool breeze along with non stop annoyed from his butler woke maan up. "what the f*** is it? Who is bothering me in this early morning?" he woke up, barely have any cloths on. Geet left early and he had no intention to get up from the bed to actually change. Be lost in her smell. He took a towel from the side and walked out... "who the f***..." maans voice disappeared as he open the door. Finding his future mother in law stood there, looking at him in disgusting manor
"is it that's how you say good morning to a guest?" rano taunt...
Without words maan closed the door. Closing his eyes. Worryingly looking here and there. What? -the -f*** she doing here, this early???? He limped to his cupboard, cursing the plaster... Ran in to the bathroom, quickly took a shower, and popped some cloths on...

Rano didn't take a sit. Already disappointed with out rages language. She looked around , not judging his wealth, but the dignity, and respect... She was Impressed with how the house was decorated with many verity of painting, no naked girls. She took a nice good breath. After that her leg took her to the balcony, near swimming pool, just where maan and geet spend there morning making love, the housekeeper took the towel for cleaning just in time. She smiled at rano, realizing the famous Handa.

Maan walked out with wet dripping hair. Worriedly looked at the chair she was standing by then took a sigh breath. He coughed to get her attention as rano enjoyed the town view.
"good morning!"
"good afternoon!"
Maam quickly looked at the clock from corner of his eyes. It's 12 afternoon. Well to be honest just a minute ago it was morning.
"it was morning minute ago! Tecniqly!"
Rano puled one of her eye brow up, observing the man for her daughter. Who have no manage of how to act with elder at all.

"I have some matter to discus with you. If you don't mind if you are not busy can we talk?"
"sure mam!"
Maan took her to the living room, letting her sit comfortably while he sat opposite. Rano did not wait any longer, and came straight to point. "it's about geet. I know you have been dating for past week... Who do you live with?"
"no one!"
"you have any elder? Like guardian, mother? Father? That I can talk to!"
"I have no one"
Maan felt uncomfortable instantly. It's his relationship and he believed no one should interfere. Geet also have distracted him the night before with her POV, was he missing something or was it natural for a girls family to but in there daughters personal life.

"I would like to, and that's all I am saying, it's between me and geet, it's our relationship and I think we are adult enough to clearly understand what we want!"

Rano looked at him with big eyes. Couldn't understand this man at all. She was shocked with high ruddiness and the way he was talking.

Rano smiled sadly then her eyes instantly feel on pile of condom on the side table. She felt even more disgusted with this, she stood up instantly looked at maan once "good day mr khurana. I will make sure my family don't come your way ever again."

Maan felt utterly confused with her last word, but he ignored anyway.

Rano angrily walked in to the hall way, screaming, asking for geet. No one was in the house except the ladies.
"I gave him one chance, one and he blew it. How dare he ask me not to intifear with my daughters life?"
Geet started to mumble and instantly replied "maan would never say such thing!"
"he have & from today I would not like you to see him. You are transferring, you moving and looking after the oil company. Way from football. Working with jonny. I am sicken that my daughter would choose someone low like him."

Geets heart skipped several beats. Her heart almost stopped hearing those words, she drank her saliva, looking blindly here and there as her mother left. Her breathing increased heavily... "I love him mama.." she whispered. "I can't live without him." rano turned around instantly.
"if he loved you, he would have understand a mother plead. I went there to ask for his hand for you... But instead your mother gets insult. And you still want to love him? A ruthless man like him? Your mother decision don't matter to you?"
Geet held her self hugging, crying... "I have to see him... Ask him question.."
She did not wait any longer... All she could think was, talk to maan. It's far more important then anything. Her mind, soul everything belongs to him. The. How can she think her life without maan. She loves the way he is, no change, no one, no one can see the reality of him. It's not his fault that how he behaves, he always speaks his mind, everything about him is so true, natural.

part 25/26 -prev-next-  part 28

next-unknown tremble...😕😳

gave you 4 updates now i deserve lots of comments and LIKE like in all the parts

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKE😃

some may not RECIVED PM.. please add this acc and my new one
FireSafirePM

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 12 years ago