Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GillRK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
It's 1:23am and I should be asleep but once I started reading ur ff I cudnt stop!!!! It was that good and to read that you still wrote ur updates even with your hand hurting is pure dedication and I want to thank you and let you know that it is really appreciated... Chapter 16 brought tears to my eyes thank you again and keep writing ffs and os's as I am officially addicted to ur writing lol
pollypolly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I just read the Forest part where they go boat riding and its just lovely!πŸ‘
The part of the stars being reflected on the water and Khushi feeling that closeness to her parents was soo beautiful!! <3 

Now I am in a dreamland πŸ˜
misslaugheasily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

oh mah Gawd! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

no fair you knw. you have me going gaga over each piece of absolute epicness i read from your garden...πŸ˜›

how the hell am i supposed to encourage other writers on this forum after reading your work? nothing seems to match up to it!

this was just a story i read in about an hour (yeah, when you have bugging younger siblings, you'd see that reading this in just an hour is a major accomplishmentπŸ˜†) and yet, somehow it over weighs every other ArHi SS i've ever read (not including your works)!!!πŸ‘

i mean, the way you depicted the exposure of shyaam, the way khushi didn't immediately jump for joy and skip off to sunset with arnav when he proposed her but took her time to think instead, the way you described the almost-rape scene and how it made adreline pump hard through my veins...

and i loved the way khushi didn't just leap into the arms of her knight in shining armor, arnav, and took time getting over the horror of the events that had just happened in her life.. it was all absolutely spiffing!

and the hot scenes just left me breathless as if it was me there instead of khushi (yup, all girls imagine themselves as khushi and all guys imagine themselves as arnav while watching/reading ArHi; that's just the way phycology works!πŸ˜›)..

like i said before... any words fall short when i talk about your writings..

all i can say is that you are truly the best writer i've ever had the fortune to come across and i am seriously addicted to this stuff!πŸ˜ƒ

oh, i'll just shut up and read the other stories...😳

Edited by misslaugheasily - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: misslaugheasily

oh mah Gawd! πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²

no fair you knw. you have me going gaga over each piece of absolute epicness i read from your garden...πŸ˜›

how the hell am i supposed to encourage other writers on this forum after reading your work? nothing seems to match up to it!

this was just a story i read in about an hour (yeah, when you have bugging younger siblings, you'd see that reading this in just an hour is a major accomplishmentπŸ˜†) and yet, somehow it over weighs every other ArHi SS i've ever read (not including your works)!!!πŸ‘

i mean, the way you depicted the exposure of shyaam, the way khushi didn't immediately jump for joy and skip off to sunset with arnav when he proposed her but took her time to think instead, the way you described the almost-rape scene and how it made adreline pump hard through my veins...

and i loved the way khushi didn't just leap into the arms of her knight in shining armor, arnav, and took time getting over the horror of the events that had just happened in her life.. it was all absolutely spiffing!

and the hot scenes just left me breathless as if it was me there instead of khushi (yup, all girls imagine themselves as khushi and all guys imagine themselves as arnav while watching/reading ArHi; that's just the way phycology works!πŸ˜›)..

like i said before... any words fall short when i talk about your writings..

all i can say is that you are truly the best writer i've ever had the fortune to come across and i am seriously addicted to this stuff!πŸ˜ƒ

oh, i'll just shut up and read the other stories...😳

Yay! found another comment of yours. thanks for the sweet words. cant wait to read your other verdicts.😳
xxx
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow.. just read all the parts!! LOVED it.. you are awesome!!
Ended thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cleaned up and correct links.
xxx
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
😳 
So sweet ... I loved the story...
sana11 thumbnail
the story was awesomeπŸ‘enjoyed every bit of itπŸ˜ƒ
chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read all the parts in a go..
Its simply Awesome...Very well writen
Totally loved it
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.