RIP Ria Arjun..Gone But Never Forgotten<3

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
NOTE: This thread was created just for Ria's memories<3 I know there are other topics on this, but there was no official thread where we could cherish Ria's memories, which is why I created this.

^thanks Ash for making this for me!

RIP Ria Arjun!
(ria.arjun)

10th August 1989, an Angel was born, an Angel who changed many lives<3
She became the reason of many smiles<3
Ria was a cheerful, bubbly young girl with many dreams, who wished to see others happy always.

Today on 21st September 2011, we lost this bright Angel :(

I've never met Ria, I've heard a lot about her through Anu (-Annie-) I will always have the regret that I never got to meet this Angel<3 So Ria's friends, feel happy, feel proud that you knew Ria. Because there are many of us out here who now wish we could have had a chance to know her :(
I know you all must be going through a very hard time, all I can say is stay strong, live your lives to the max for your friend, who always wanted to see smile upon all of your faces! Fufill her dreams for her<3 And just remember she will always be looking down on you all<3

To Ria's husband, I have no idea what you must be going through now, just remember we are all with you, our prayers are with you and you're family, Ria will always be remembered here on IF, her memories will always be kept alive. And many hugs to Evaan, from all of us on IF<3

Ria Arjun, we love you loads & you will be in our hearts forever!

Let's cherish Ria's memories here!

Gone But Never Forgotten.

RIP Ria Arjun.
10th August 1989-21st September 2011.

As long as we live, they too shall live,  for they are a part of us, as we remember them.

P.S -I made this thread just for Ria, I thought her friends would be going through too much hence why I made this. Sorry for any mistakes or if anything is missing! <3

Edited by ..Angel.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

............. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
RIP Ria, despite not having talked to you, it feels as if I knew youu and it hurts so much that you're no longer with us :'( You will be remembered forever<3

jesss. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this is so sad :( may hers and her baby's soul rest in peace...and may God give their families all the strength to cope with the tragedy :) 

This is heartbreaking news, I'm very sorry to hear about this. May god bless her soul and give her family the strength to endure this loss.

Edited by -Ayeshaa- - 12 years ago
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awhh:( this is so sad:(, May her soul rest in peace, and God gives her family courage and hope to cope with this..
Sienna.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
RIP Rhea.. may God give your loved ones the strength to get through this and may your soul rest in peace<3
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Rest in Peace Ria Arjun

KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so sad
will miss u ria
may u rest in peace
may god give strength 2 ur family,husband nd friends
I didn't know Ria but my deepest thoughts & prayers are with her family & friends, RIP angel
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RIP Ria...i heard a lot about u n i really do wish i could have known u...i hope that ur family get thrut his hard time. Hugs n kisses to baby Evaan. x