Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! (Page 59)

Alisha. IF-Dazzler
Alisha.
Alisha.

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

Originally posted by Alisha.

Hello peoples! Hug Hows u all
I m new in this thread.. Owa I just recently watched they serial today.. It was they first episode in Europe..! I liked the role of Fawad..!I m huge fan of him..! Love his acting..! Hug 
Just looking forward too watch more episode of da serial! 

Btw: I m Alisha, better know for Aish or isha!  Embarrassed
hey alisha dear.. welcome here..Hug
guyzz.. finaly today is sunday.. i m waiting for today episode but sab kujh garbar ho raha hai.. i m just do hope that kiran mujju end up together...

Thaanks dear Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

I have a feeling Mujju is going to start liking Kiran now.

After today, I really don't see Mujju 'loving' Daneez, and don't think he'll develop such feelings for her either. For now, he's out to impress Daneez's parents and annoy Shamreiz. Also, Daneez gave him the idea that he should impress his mother and once her mother is happy, her (Daneez's) father will automatically be happy with everyone as well...and, Mujju is on the verge of doing exactly that. Also, you get hints that Daneez really is keen on living that middle class lifestyle (where she doesn't allow Shamreiz to drop off Mujju & her or how she brushes off the topic of Mujju buying a phone for himself)..but in btwn all of that, she does have a soft spot for Mujju...don't think she really loves him yet, but I can see her falling for him completely sooner or later...may  be wrong, but I don't see Mujju falling for her though.

The fact that Mujju has been thinking about Kiran here and there despite meeting her once before & trying to clear up things..shows that he does have some feelings for her. What kind of feelings, can't say as of yet..but I can totally see him falling for her now. The only thing that kind of bothers me with that is I hope they don't show Mujju being superficial..where Kiran's "new job" & looks have impressed him too. Along with that, I really feel Kiran does like Mujju too..however she's out to get revenge now & in doing so, she's not gonna realize that what she's doing is unethical at this point (as Mujju is married afterall)..& well, Shamreiz, he's just being Shamreiz. lol
i wish this will be happen.. i really like to looking mujju fall for kiran but not to looking fall for daneez.. i want kiran mujju couple.. i like them together... yeah in these episode that like he like kiran but who know that what happened then.. wel i want to just see them together...

Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 17 January 2012 at 9:59pm
OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 17 January 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged

So I finally cuaght up and I feel that Mujju never really loved Daneez..the only reason he married her was for the money/luxury, etc..yes, Daneez had changed and there was a point when I thought Daneez-Mujju should be together, but they really aren't made for each other..

As far as Kiran goes, I think her and Mujju would be compatible..and he's gonna start having true feelings for her, considering he isn't so interested in Daneez anyway..
The story just manages to confuse us to the max...my feedback keeps changing after every few episodes LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicSimi_YaRaLover.SilentPrincess

simplytoxic Goldie
simplytoxic
simplytoxic

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
anyone seen today's episode? Is it worth watching? (hint hint Kiran Mujtaba scenes)
thousandmiles IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.SilentPrincess

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hmm ... meh meh episode.. one nice Mujtaba Daniez scene.. rest all was meh..

I really really hate Kiran and her character... soo dispecable.. I dont know how anyone can fall for her.. infact had I not seen Dastaan I would dislike Sanam Baloch altogether.. ! The worst part is she is the least respected, I know everyone in this show is epically selfish but they all keep some level of respect, but her No... she is the lowest of the low... she realy has no aim and purpose in life, cant event take revenge properly..

I will really regret if Kiran Mujju end up together.. I think Kiran and Shamreiz suit each other.. only good thing about Kiran was how she was soo scared in the last bit with Shamreiz..

Wow episode 18 and still the audience doesnt see a cleear goal in this show! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kSimi_YaRaLover-Maha-

-Maha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Maha-
-Maha-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Awww Dan-Muj scene was so cute lol Panga ROFLI love this word.
I am loving Dan she is really really Sweet.and Muj dunno what to say about him sometime i feel he is falling for Kiran iin next epi it seems like he is falling for Dan or atleast accepting their relationship with heart.lol
No Comments about Kiran Pinch
But i am loving Kiran-Sham they look nice together

zanish_k

Rabz_14 IF-Sizzlerz
Rabz_14
Rabz_14

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
well Kiran Shamreiz being partners in crime was quite predictable...Mujju is a freak! i dunno smtimes i love himm but thn Why the hell doesnt he believe Daneiz?!? n  Kiran wants to take revenge frm Mujju naa thn whats Daneiz's fault..she has changed so much n wants to stay happy wid Mujju..but Kiran Shamreiz will plan to destroy Daneiz-Mujju :(

Go to top