Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 49

Posted: 12 years ago
Mujju ðŸ˜† and Daneez are ending up together for sure.. they like each other.. Kiran likes Shamrez and as long as I think Shamzrez likes her too.. they look so cute together..The drama is crazy and confusing but its good..😆
watched 22nd episode..loved it.. Mujju so loves Denise..and Kiran/Shamrez are no longer interested in Mujju/Denise.. They have fallen for each other but they are in denial right now..

not alot is left in the serial..2-3 episodes more to go?
loved yesterday episode but they are in love soo fasted..
wel shmrez leave daneez alone just for kiran he is care for her..
really cute..
in morning shmrez looking cute with his hair..
i just feel sorry for mujju, daneez doing wrong with him..
since Epi 1 i wanted to find out actuallyy who will be wid whom in the end...n now i think its quite clear tht the main leads are Mujju n Denise n they broke up..so thn they'll obv patch up too..Shamreiz i always hated him but hating him even more now...he's a phsyco... lyk Totallyy

felt bad for Mujju..even if he does wrong i dunno why i always have sympathy for him...maybe its just Fawad\s likeness lol
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
okayy soo finallyy i got the time to watch the last Epi😆
iv akways liked Kiran frm the start...she's so nice...n she faced so many problems but she always stood up for herself..she was a true friend of Mujju coz she wanted to see him happyy...n Finallyy we got to see some nice scenes of Mujtaba n Denise..it wasnt tht they dont hav the chemistry..it was just tht they wernt given good scenes...
Kiran Shamreiz make a cute couple too :)
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rabz_14

okayy soo finallyy i got the time to watch the last Epi😆
iv akways liked Kiran frm the start...she's so nice...n she faced so many problems but she always stood up for herself..she was a true friend of Mujju coz she wanted to see him happyy...n Finallyy we got to see some nice scenes of Mujtaba n Denise..it wasnt tht they dont hav the chemistry..it was just tht they wernt given good scenes...
Kiran Shamreiz make a cute couple too :)
finaly any one talk about last episode... i really liked last epic.. shmrez and kiran's last scene i loved it.. i love their fight.. after this i like shmrez now.. he is cute...
Posted: 11 years ago
WHO IS MISSING KUCH PYAR KA PAGALPAN!! COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN! DOUBLE FAWAD KHAN TREAT