Pakistani Serials

India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! (Page 53)

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
its really heart broken feeling for kiran..
she is soo upset..  me too soo upset.. mujtaba ne acha nahiin kiya..
but daneez ne bhi acha hi kiya she wanted divorce from him..
i wanted kiran and muju as couple..
kiran ghar se nikal kar zaroor in ke chacha ke ghar jaae may be.. woh bhi apni pehchan chupa kar.. jaise mujhe lagta hai..
wel just waiting and watching to what happend..
love kiran muju scene..
mujtaba get guilty for all this.. thats soo nice...

TwilightHorizon IF-Dazzler
TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
yesterdays episode was really good
the scene between kiran and muju was awesome so intense and touchy
and brilliant performance by both fawad and sanam

i felt that daneez is soo selfish in a way that she dont listen wat other person is saying and if she was really in love with muju then why the other day of her wedding she was thinking of divorce. she is crazy or wat?so stupid.
and i think now kiran will take revenge as she said "yeh zillat mein yad rakhon gi" something like that
but i m liking the story its unpredictable but its in a way realistic too.
these days people r so mean and love is almost non existent 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLoversana_sugarbun

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged
^ In certain ways, the storyline of this drama definitely has reality in it. 

Mujju's character is real in the sense that guys from Pakistan do aspire to go abroad and become wealthy, get that country's nationality etc. Even if that means marrying anybody in order to achieve all of that. Mujju's doing exactly that.. 

Apart from that, Kiran tries to initially escape all the problem's she deals with at home with her family etc by convincing Mujju to get engaged to her for both their benefits. In the meantime, she also gets greedy and aims for his chacha's wealth.

Shamraiz depicts a spolied, rich brat.

And, Daneez..well she's just ...the annoying, all that kinda girl you'd wanna avoid in real life. LOL

Overall, they all get greedy/selfish somewhere down the line. Point is, the characters in some way can be related to.

I feel like Samira Fazal didn't present a weak script here..I feel the director has let us down during some episodes..poor editing, and the confusions happening every now and then I guess pissed people off. LOL Apart from that, I like this drama..I've said this before..it can be better presented, but it's something different ..and I like that. 

Edited by starstuck - 02 January 2012 at 9:14am

simplytoxicTwilightHorizon

TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
totally agree with your comment 
and one thing which i noticed abt the drama that there is sooo much use of slang language in it. in 13th episode shamraiz(Mekaal) said the "F" word and editors not bothered to edit it or mute it in yesterdays episode muju used slang language and this time editors did a favour and muted the clip . the point is were directors and producers sleeping during the shoot that they didn't notice this thing and wat is wrong with the dialogue writer ? how can he write such dialogues?

i think pura crew soo rha tha jb shooting ho ri thi LOL
starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shafaqufaq

totally agree with your comment 
and one thing which i noticed abt the drama that there is sooo much use of slang language in it. in 13th episode shamraiz(Mekaal) said the "F" word and editors not bothered to edit it or mute it in yesterdays episode muju used slang language and this time editors did a favour and muted the clip . the point is were directors and producers sleeping during the shoot that they didn't notice this thing and wat is wrong with the dialogue writer ? how can he write such dialogues?

i think pura crew soo rha tha jb shooting ho ri thi LOL

I honestly don't think Samira Fazal, who's the writer of this drama, included any use of foul language within the script. I feel these are just additions by either the cast or the director. Nonetheless, I felt yesterday's episode was probably the most well directed episode out of all the episodes that have aired in regards to this drama. 

simplytoxicTwilightHorizon

TwilightHorizon
TwilightHorizon

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yeah i agree on the last point it was very well directed
and abt the overall direction i never expected this from hissam husain

simplytoxicstarstruckk

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
^ Yeah..for someone who directed Dastaan, it's surprising. 

What I feel though that this isn't a typical Pakistani drama script. It required the director to give his best while executing the script into a drama because of the different kind of story. Unfortunately, Haissam didn't do that with this drama which is why it lost some viewers down the line and eventually got shifted to Sunday. lol..I mean seriously, Fawad, Sanam, Ayesha and even Mikaal are all decent actors. I've hardly seen them accept scripts that are totally bakwaas. The script presented here isn't the typical stuff that people see onscreen so it required the drama team to nicely direct & edit the drama to avoid leaving viewers highly confused..however, that wasn't fulfilled throughout the entire drama. I also feel the likes of Ayesha Khan fell flat during some scenes because she tried wayyy too hard to present herself as that snobby, rich, know it all kind of girl. 

Overall though..I still enjoy the drama even with its flaws..though I must admit that Fawad and Sanam are the best performers in the drama..that even with such flaws, one still watches every episode of the way...at least I do. 

Edited by starstuck - 02 January 2012 at 10:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simplytoxicSimi_YaRaLoverTwilightHorizon

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 02 January 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I still like this show, eventhough I dont get the story, tis quite demented and still find it entertaining through out to watch.. only the Shamriez scenes are annoying and the kiran's family scene... Mujtaba scenes are good, in terms of dialogue..

Anyways I have a strong feeling this show will not have a happy ending, it will have a realistic ending, and somehow I feel all four will be left alone in the end, everyone is just soo freakin selfish.. in fact now they are all making Shamreiz look good, I mean he seems to be the only person who loves another character genuinely! Haa funny.. its hard to point who is the real devil in the show.. I like it!

Go to top