Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ByteMe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm ... meh meh episode.. one nice Mujtaba Daniez scene.. rest all was meh..

I really really hate Kiran and her character... soo dispecable.. I dont know how anyone can fall for her.. infact had I not seen Dastaan I would dislike Sanam Baloch altogether.. ! The worst part is she is the least respected, I know everyone in this show is epically selfish but they all keep some level of respect, but her No... she is the lowest of the low... she realy has no aim and purpose in life, cant event take revenge properly..

I will really regret if Kiran Mujju end up together.. I think Kiran and Shamreiz suit each other.. only good thing about Kiran was how she was soo scared in the last bit with Shamreiz..

Wow episode 18 and still the audience doesnt see a cleear goal in this show! 
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awww Dan-Muj scene was so cute lol Panga 🤣I love this word.
I am loving Dan she is really really Sweet.and Muj dunno what to say about him sometime i feel he is falling for Kiran iin next epi it seems like he is falling for Dan or atleast accepting their relationship with heart.lol
No Comments about Kiran 😵
But i am loving Kiran-Sham they look nice together
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well Kiran Shamreiz being partners in crime was quite predictable...Mujju is a freak! i dunno smtimes i love himm but thn Why the hell doesnt he believe Daneiz?!? n  Kiran wants to take revenge frm Mujju naa thn whats Daneiz's fault..she has changed so much n wants to stay happy wid Mujju..but Kiran Shamreiz will plan to destroy Daneiz-Mujju :(
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i dont know y but i dont like this daneez mujju panga scene ya just mujju looking cute in this scene.. and i like fawad much but in 18 episode i like kiran shmrez all scene.. i like to watch kiran mujju together scenes.. but aisa hota kam hai.. i just wish they kiran mujju end up together...
pink500 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i thought kiran and shamraz made a cute couple today. I think they are going to end up together!!
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg.. this yesterday episode was soo cool...
kiran shmrez last scene soo much funny and enjoyable..  shmrez looking cute..
love fawad very much.. but in 19 episode he was very rude with daneez..
just love shmrez and kiran scene..
mostly love last scene...
starstruckk thumbnail
I didn't get a chance to see the 19th episode on Sunday..but just saw it a while back..and after seeing Mujju's annoyance towards Daneez..I really do think he secretly likes Kiran..but can't admit it and is also "trying" his best to work with Daneez, however he just can't. He doesn't genuinely like her, never did. I mean why else would he be ridiculously annoyed at Daneez for no reason? She is trying her best to let things work out, but Mujju just seems pissed 24/7 when he's around her. He doesn't "love" her, that's for sure. 

This takes me back to that scene when Mujju was leaving Kiran's home..he admitted to her that he has developed some likening towards her. That scene when Kiran said "promise me you won't cheat me" etc etc...made me really feel that Mujju does like Kiran but just doesn't see it & then once he went back to his uncle's home, greed overshadowed everything. 

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Another thing...

I've noticed how Sanam Baloch has the tendency to look nice with 95% of her costars. Now that she's getting more scenes with Mikaal, she looks pretty cute with him too..not to mention, her and Mikall have developed chemistry as well. One can't say the same about Ayesha Khan nor some of the other actresses out there today. 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well there is hardly any understanding b/w Daneiz n Mujtaba so Kiran n shamrez wont hav to do alot of efforts...poor Daneiz..she's trying her best to please Mujtaba but God knows what Mujtaba wants...n yea Kiran  luks cute wid shamrez too...though i think it wud be Mujju-Kiran in the end
sunhero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sanam is looking soo beautiful in this serial.and i like her more then ayesha khan.i want to see her happy in the show with Mujtaba or shamrez.