Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Boring!
Thankgod kiran is friendly with mujju now!
Only fawad sanam were cute togeder!the rest was a fail
Hello friends ;)
I've been catching up with the show and what to say...I'm lovin the interaction between Sanam-Fawad. How do they do it? It's their third serial together and they still manage to bring a unique touch πŸ‘πŸΌ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Hello friends ;)

hey
I've been catching up with the show and what to say...I'm lovin the interaction between Sanam-Fawad. How do they do it? It's their third serial together and they still manage to bring a unique touch πŸ‘πŸΌ
Gosh,the last 7 8 minutes of the drama were so cute.Fawad-Sanam act so naturally,its just so cute.I know...I m glad the fights have ended. but m scared.What is Danies & mujju are actually the couple in the end.It will literally be sad.I dont wanna c em togeder at all.I just hope Kiran Mujju's love story starts from next episode😳.After this drama ends,i really hope to see a very good drama,like happy happy type...Just em...😳

I am also worried...what if they don't end up as a couple? I will pull my hair out!! But let's remain positive 😳 Even I hope that there is a nice romantic drama waiting for them after this :)
dreamy1112 thumbnail
can ayone gibe me written update plz 
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i enjoyed the episode it was good yeah that shamraiz danize scene is boring but there were a lot of Fawad Sanam scenes in the episode so it entertained a lot i love all the scenes of them . they r so cute. especially when muju say sorry to kiran at night . he was looking damn cute πŸ˜³
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I'm watching the show only for Fawad-Sanam 😳 how was today's epi?

aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked fawad sanam scenes ,the dialogue delivery by fawad was outstanding
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
love the all scene of kiran and mujtaba... and i love them so much...
AY_RHr4eVer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

maybe first mujju thinks he love danies and then he realize that his true love is not daniez but its kiran, it look like something on tiltle song...
Previous
1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49
Next