Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 45

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

Well i think Kiran is maybe right in her place n so is mujju...the only thing is tht first Daneiz was being a really annoying brat..but now i like her...

omg.. but i just love fawad and sanam jodi.. i just wanted them together.. par epiosdes dekh kar lagta hai that daneez muju ki jodi banegi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Denise is so irritating and confused as hell. Mujju gets guss too quickly and Kiran needs more self-esteem. But I loved her confidence...I think she just wants revenge.

I loved their scenes it was uber cute. Me only watching for Mujju-Kiran and hopefully Mujju can realize his mistakes!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol I dunno if Those people who are not Fawad-Sanam fans can SEE chemistry in other couple than whats wrong.Iol We are not asking anyone else to like Dan-Muj.lol Choices can differ 😆
Cant wait to see some nice romantic shots of them .They should give more Dan-Muj scenes rather than Sham-Kiran or Kiran-Muj 🥱
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starstuck

Man, I can't believe some people still fail to understand that if Kiran was selfish then so was Mujju.

Mujtaba married Daneez only because of her wealth. They have no understanding because there is not understanding btwn them. To top it off, I feel Daneez married Mujju for her own interest as well. The reason being that she wanted to get out of the rich, fancy and self centered lifestyle she was always used to..and wanted to experience something different..and thus, found Mujtaba. 

As far as whether or not it was right of Mujtaba to say all that he said to her last episode..then of course it was totally wrong. Even if Kiran initially got engaged to him because of Mujju's chaacha's wealth..then, Mujju was also shown to go along because he would receive citizenship. However, once Daneez showed her fondness for Mujju, Mujtaba started ignoring Kiran in a snap..but by then it seems Kiran had literally fallen for Mujju as well. And, it was also wrong of Mujtaba to have insulted Kiran in the way he did because he lied to her all along after leaving Kiran's home..he was too busy imagining Daneez's wealth to think of Kiran's feelings. So, no..Kiran did not deserve what she got. Both Kiran & Mujju have been selfish in their own ways.

Apart from that..what chemistry and adorable scenes of Mujju & Daneez are you guys seeing? Mujhe bhi toh batau yeh scenes hain kahaan?..I only see them arguing with little to no chemistry in every scene. 

I share your sentiments.

Kiran and Mujtaba- two sides of the same coin. The thing with these two is that they are not very different from each other. If Kiran held selfish desires then so did Mujtaba. He is no angel in all of this. Infact, what makes his position worse is the manner in which he mistreated Kiran. Regardless of what she did, no girl deserves to be left high and dry like that. It was pretty cold hearted on his part.

As for Daneez, well her interest in Mujtaba is the sole reason why he left Kiran, with his tail wagging. Oh, and let's not forget that Daneez too is a selfish individual  and her reasons for being with Mujtaba are not due to any romantic feelings.

With regards to chemistry, my stance is pretty much the same as it was from the beginning. Ayesha-Fawad (IMO) are a mismatch. And character wise, their interaction has left a lot to be desired. Well, for me at least...I see no spark.
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
Sanlicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maha-

lol I dunno if Those people who are not Fawad-Sanam fans can SEE chemistry in other couple than whats wrong.Iol We are not asking anyone else to like Dan-Muj.lol Choices can differ 😆
Cant wait to see some nice romantic shots of them .They should give more Dan-Muj scenes rather than Sham-Kiran or Kiran-Muj 🥱

Can't agree more Maha...well said 
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yup Maha..i agree...i liked Sanam -fawad for the first tym in this drama but now i like Daneiz- Mujju too...btw sorry im going off the topic but cudnt help it...Ur Siggy is Stunning!!!! OMG Harshad and Fawad Togetherrr😍😍 HOT HOT*dies*
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
-Maha- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rabz_14

yup Maha..i agree...i liked Sanam -fawad for the first tym in this drama but now i like Daneiz- Mujju too...btw sorry im going off the topic but cudnt help it...Ur Siggy is Stunning!!!! OMG Harshad and Fawad Togetherrr😍😍 HOT HOT*dies*

Dunno but i never liked Fawad-Sanam .I am not a fan of ayesha but m liking her with fawad ,i think there is some kind of magic in fawad, everyone looks good with him 😆Thanks yar i love both ,fawad and HC so thought of making one siggy on them 😳
starstruckk thumbnail
Promo for next episode (refresh the page if anyone doesn't see the promo play automatically):

Here you go Daneez- Mujju fans..time to throw a party! I'm sensing the first aapa-chota bhai romantic scene. 😃
-Maha- thumbnail
lol People were waiting for something else and getting something else  So kuch to kahain gy🤣
Aweee Lovely Promo😍 Finally we are getting some nice Shots. i was seriously Tired with that Selfish Nautanki  Kiran 🥱

starstruckk thumbnail

lol People were waiting for something else and getting something else  So kuch to kahain gy🤣
Aweee Lovely Promo😍 Finally we are getting some nice Shots. i was seriously Tired with that Selfish Nautanki  Kiran 🥱

I knowww! Finally..some nice shots. eh? drama khatam hone wala hai..aur ab jakey nice shots humain nazar aarahein hain. 😍 are you sure we didn't miss the entire drama by any chance? 😲

@ bold: Me tooo. that selfish, nautanki, khudgarz, kiran,..who does she think she is, eh? tsk tsk tsk.