Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 43

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by starstuck

I was a bit confused seeing Kiran's expressions while talking to Mujju. did you feel the same? Like her expressions didn't seem genuine or sincere. ðŸ˜† 

Going by the initial promos of this drama..Shamraiz and Kiran are definitely going to do something by pairing up together. & Shamraiz is always upto no good..so I'm guessing they both will try breaking up Daneez and Mujju?..so it makes me think that Kiran's not really being all that nice and friendly to Mujju in this promo...because remember, in the last episode she's like "yeh zilat main kabhi nahin boolungi Mujtaba..aur tum bhi kabhi na boolna" ...something like that. However, I think Mujju will sooner or later fall for Kiran or realize that he actually did like her but just never accepted it. Now,I'm not too sure about whether or not Kiran will ever go back to Mujtaba. ..but Mujju I feel will start hanging out with Kiran while being married to Daneez.

Yes, there was something in her expressions... jaise kind of jata rahi ho ke dekh liya apna anjaam...but the words coming out from her mouth were totally different. And after that zillat dialogue (just realized that all Fawad's heroines do like the zillat dialogue:P cuz Khirad also likes to use it in Humsafar:P) I don't think that she would just become normal and behave like nothing happened. She will definately take her revenge along with becoming friends with Shamrez. I think Kiran will hang out with Mujju to create differences between Daneez and Mujju. I think maybe Kiran and Shamrez will pretend to be in a relationship to make both Daneez and Mujju jealous or something.

Waise bechari Kiran ke saath both the male leads are misbehaving, in last episode it was Mujju, and I just realised that in the title song at 0.31, Shamrez is shaking her like a puppet doll, lol.

Maybe it is a part of a drama to make Mujju feel sorry for her?
What is this, I read? Daneez and Mujju? ðŸ¥º
So Kiran and Shamraiz are actually planning to separate Daneez-Mujtaba...
i am feeling bad for Mujtaba and Dan... 
was there an episode today???

Originally posted by pink500

was there an episode today???
Yes there was at 9 pm

Okay, still in the process of watching the epi.

But, so far gotta say that lovin Kiran's new look. She looks great! But one thing on her mind: BADLA! 😆 Clearly she wants to seek revenge on Mujju and to be honest, I don't actually blame her. The only problem I have with that is it tilts the story in favour of Mujju and Daneez...grrr.

Someone posted that Sanam mentioned her role was negatve. I hope that's not the case. Shades of grey is fine but I would not want to see her as a complete vamp. I'm still watching the rest of it online and it keeps on freezing! But up till now, interesting epi. Mujju seems to have taken a liking to Kiran's new look...typical mard 😆 but hey, I aint complaining 😉
The Epi was realllyy Boringg and Useless!!  i dunno but theres smthing in this drama which makes me want to forward the scenes...Daneiz is crazzyyy..she doesnt know what shes talking about. her dialogues r boring. Kiran is better..n so is Mujtaba...ajeeb sa drama hai
Mutaba was not completely wrong whatever he said to kiran about their engagement and etc was right.Kiran forced that relationship on him.Kiran is also very Selfish.
And I am loving Dan-Mujtaba ,they should show some nice romantic shots of them
Originally posted by -Maha-

Mutaba was not completely wrong whatever he said to kiran about their engagement and etc was right.Kiran forced that relationship on him.Kiran is also very Selfish.
And I am loving Dan-Mujtaba ,they should show some nice romantic shots of them

even im liking Daneiz Mujtaba since they started meeting eachother...but their scenes need to be improved...zero understanding..
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago