Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is this story based on a book too?!
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^^^ No, not that I know of...
wouldn't have been that much confusion about what the story actually is if it was based on a book...
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Samira Fazal the writer writes books.. She writes scripts only.
simplytoxic thumbnail
I saw episode 14 right now (last week's epi) and don't get what Mujtaba is doing...he is fooling both, right? He isn't in love with anyone? But it's so bad the way he is gonna get married to Daneez while keeping Kiran waiting. He should have just told her off instead. And it seems like Kiran is in love with Mujtaba and wants to marry him...haven't seen the episodes before...jumped from episode 9 or something to episode 14 and the story is still confusing...
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I saw episode 14 right now (last week's epi) and don't get what Mujtaba is doing...he is fooling both, right? He isn't in love with anyone? But it's so bad the way he is gonna get married to Daneez while keeping Kiran waiting. He should have just told her off instead. And it seems like Kiran is in love with Mujtaba and wants to marry him...haven't seen the episodes before...jumped from episode 9 or something to episode 14 and the story is still confusing...

Yeah, I believe Mujju is just in it for money now with Daneez..he always preferred Daneez over Kiran because of the money aspect..as he once said in a scene to Kiran "agar tumharay paas bhi paisa hota tou tum Daneez se zyada khoobsurat lagti thi" lmao..That's why he starts cringing when Daneez starts bringing up stuff like we'll eat halwa puri or something everyday? lol..something like that..basically he's in it for the luxurious lifestyle...I'm not sure if he has any legit feelings for Daneez as of yet..but he definitely sees himself better off with her than KIran. Also, Kiran forced Mujju to get engaged to her a few episodes back after she realized that he has a rich uncle...but, NOW, she seems to actually have liked him. She's the one who actually makes Mujju go back to his uncle's home..because she thinks selfishly about his uncle's money...however, Daneez falls for Mujju..and Mujju kicks Kiran to the curb because he'd benefit off of Daneez since she's rich while Kiran actually starts liking the guy.

Now, the question is..does Mujju have any feelings for Daneez at all? I'm a bit confused about that still..I know the money part is THE main reason..but not sure if he has developed any feelings for her yet?  I'm gonna go with no for now..I feel later on, Mujju will realize that he actually liked Kiran all along. but was just too greedy to see that?

btw, I just mentioned a bit about the past few episodes just in case you didn't see those parts as you said you skipped a few episodes.😳

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
simplytoxic thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstuck

Yeah, I believe Mujju is just in it for money now with Daneez..he always preferred Daneez over Kiran because of the money aspect..as he once said in a scene to Kiran "agar tumharay paas bhi paisa hota tou tum Daneez se zyada khoobsurat lagti thi" lmao..That's why he starts cringing when Daneez starts bringing up stuff like we'll eat halwa puri or something everyday? lol..something like that..basically he's in it for the luxurious lifestyle...I'm not sure if he has any legit feelings for Daneez as of yet..but he definitely sees himself better off with her than KIran. Also, Kiran forced Mujju to get engaged to her a few episodes back after she realized that he has a rich uncle...but, NOW, she seems to actually have liked him. She's the one who actually makes Mujju go back to his uncle's home..because she thinks selfishly about his uncle's money...however, Daneez falls for Mujju..and Mujju kicks Kiran to the curb because he'd benefit off of Daneez since she's rich while Kiran actually starts liking the guy.

Now, the question is..does Mujju have any feelings for Daneez at all? I'm a bit confused about that still..I know the money part is THE main reason..but not sure if he has developed any feelings for her yet?  I'm gonna go with no for now..I feel later on, Mujju will realize that he actually liked Kiran all along. but was just too greedy to see that?

btw, I just mentioned a bit about the past few episodes just in case you didn't see those parts as you said you skipped a few episodes.😳

Thanks... felt really bad for Kiran in the episode the way she was defending him in front of her family and especially the way Mujtaba lied to her and fooled her. Looked like she has started liking him. It was mean of him to not tell her the truth that he is getting married to Daneez especially when he knew she was getting everything ready for the wedding.

I think that Kiran will team up with Shamrez now to take revenge
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today's epi was relly depressing...felt really bad for kiran...infact no one is satisfied wid whats happening...Daneez is soo weird..on the next day of her wedding she thinks she shudnt have married Mujtaba...n Mujtaba is just after money...i dont relly like shamraiz but whatever he says tht usually makes sense... 
starstruckk thumbnail
I felt terrible for Kiran today! It was awful to see how she was treated by her family when she got home too. =/

Today's episode was great..& it had everything to do with Fawad and Sanam. They're such great actors. Sanam's sucha natural when she cries...and Sanam does such a wonderful job doing such heartbreaking scenes lol..Fawad was great too with his acting. I seriously heart these two together!

The beginning of this drama made this entire episode worthwhile to watch and it all had to do with Fawad & Sanam.

Daneez..I don't know what's up with her. LOL I have a feeling she's just playing around with Mujtaba though (referring to the scene in the end).
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really heart broken feeling for kiran..
she is soo upset..  me too soo upset.. mujtaba ne acha nahiin kiya..
but daneez ne bhi acha hi kiya she wanted divorce from him..
i wanted kiran and muju as couple..
kiran ghar se nikal kar zaroor in ke chacha ke ghar jaae may be.. woh bhi apni pehchan chupa kar.. jaise mujhe lagta hai..
wel just waiting and watching to what happend..
love kiran muju scene..
mujtaba get guilty for all this.. thats soo nice...
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yesterdays episode was really good
the scene between kiran and muju was awesome so intense and touchy
and brilliant performance by both fawad and sanam

i felt that daneez is soo selfish in a way that she dont listen wat other person is saying and if she was really in love with muju then why the other day of her wedding she was thinking of divorce. she is crazy or wat?so stupid.
and i think now kiran will take revenge as she said "yeh zillat mein yad rakhon gi" something like that
but i m liking the story its unpredictable but its in a way realistic too.
these days people r so mean and love is almost non existent