Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heloo yaar.. no one talk with me why??? wel i m fan of fawad...
and like kuch pyaar ka pagal pan.. so i want too discuss about this.. but no one interssed with me.. its ok.. but i realize that dnez and mujjuj ko zyada pasand kiya ja raha hai.. but i like fawad sanam together...
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: RafAholic

^^Starstuck: your POV mirrors mine, big time! πŸ‘πŸΌ

haha, yeah dude..I know everyone has their own opinion, but I feel Sanam and Fawad have great chemistry in this drama, even if they have crazy intentions and may not end up together...t they still click together in all of their scenes.

That scene where Kiran and Mujtaba are sitting, watching television & Kiran's eating chips..That scene all the way up to where Daneez calls and Kiran's pushing Mujju to go back to his uncle's house. Then, Mujju's like don't touch me & whatnot. πŸ˜†..They had such amazing chemistry, and they look pretty cute together (always have in pov). My point is, even though they had no romance in that scene, I found them having such great chemistry. They look adorable together.

Daneez isn't clicking with anyone. Even with Mikaal, she doesn't look all that great with either. The essence of that last scene btwn Mujju & Daneez just got totally ruined because Ayesha Khan looked awful. Her short hair looks awful on her..makes her face look fuller than usual..and her face as a whole just looks older than the other 3 characters. Mujju looked so hot wearing that white shirt and black (?) jeans in that scene..too bad, I was too frustrated seeing Ayesha look so horrible standing next to him. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: starstuck

haha, yeah dude..I know everyone has their own opinion, but I feel Sanam and Fawad have great chemistry in this drama, even if they have crazy intentions and may not end up together...t they still click together in all of their scenes.

That scene where Kiran and Mujtaba are sitting, watching television & Kiran's eating chips..That scene all the way up to where Daneez calls and Kiran's pushing Mujju to go back to his uncle's house. Then, Mujju's like don't touch me & whatnot. πŸ˜†..They had such amazing chemistry, and they look pretty cute together (always have in pov). My point is, even though they had no romance in that scene, I found them having such great chemistry. They look adorable together.

Daneez isn't clicking with anyone. Even with Mikaal, she doesn't look all that great with either. The essence of that last scene btwn Mujju & Daneez just got totally ruined because Ayesha Khan looked awful. Her short hair looks awful on her..makes her face look fuller than usual..and her face as a whole just looks older than the other 3 characters. Mujju looked so hot wearing that white shirt and black (?) jeans in that scene..too bad, I was too frustrated seeing Ayesha look so horrible standing next to him. πŸ˜†

Indeed everyone has their own opinion, which makes discusssions even more interesting and enjoyable! But I also share your sentiments. Sanam and Fawad do click in this drama and I think their scenes are the saving grace of the show. The comfort level that both of them share translates very wel onscreen :)

So far Kiran and Mujju's storyline has been romance free. There's been a lot of fighting, legging pulling and some cuteness! But they have alway managed to capture my attention. And the scene that you referred to was most definitely adorable :) Frankly speaking, I would still like to see them end up together because their characters would make an interesting pairing. Although I am getting the feeling that the storyline will develop around Mujju and Daneez.

Ayesha Khan is a good actress but she seems to be a misfit for the role. She's simply too mature for this particular character. And her scenes with Fawad seem odd to me. Even Mekaal looks out of place πŸ˜† but yes, Ayesha's tuning with both Mekaal and Fawad for that matter leave a lot ot be desired. The production house should have given another thought during the casting process. Rather than Mekaal and Ayesha, they should have opted for performers that would look the part.

Btw, I was trying to remember where I have read your id elsewhere...ab yaad aaya, Bolly forum, right? :D
starstruckk thumbnail
Yeah, Rafaholic...I usually post there every now and then. 

I wasn't aware of this section being so active, which is why I just started posting. lol 

Nice to see you here though..and I agree with everything you said..the only reason why I think Ayesha Khan's a part of this drama is because of her English accent? lol She has that accent..I'm not sure why and how, but maybe she has studied abroad? I don't know why else she was casted?..because she looks older than everyone else. Oh well...

but yeah, definitely...I'd like to see Mujju & Kiran together in the end. I don't know, maybe they will end up together? Ahh, this drama is sucha mystery...who knows what will happen..πŸ˜†

I love saying Mujju btw..I kind of find Fawad Khan more adorable in this drama than Humsafar.. πŸ˜³ lol
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
^^
LOL! This show is indeed a mystery, so who knows- they might just end up together at the end of it, well I sure do hope so! ;)

With regards to Ayesha, I'm not really sure about her background. But I did read somewhere that she studied in Canada. Although I am not entirely sure of this. But yes, perhaps her accent was kept in mind.

And what to say about Fawad Khan? Gosh, he's such a dish πŸ˜† an  accent to die for and his expressions are too cute! πŸ˜³ Must say, I appreciate how you mentioned that you find him more adorable in this show, as opposed to Humsafar. After all, it all boils down to personal preference, no?!

Even I recently started to post in this forum on a regular basis. Otherwise I just float around IF πŸ˜† Hope to see you around :)
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
After watching yesterdays epi, I am left in more confusion! Well in my opinion the episode was quite haphazard and it didn't turn out well.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌThe editing seemed too abrupt and it was really difficult for me to connect to the characters. Daneez-Mujtaba lovestory seemed quite rushed up.The scene where Kiran goes to meet Mujtaba in his office..it ended so abruptly and the direction was bad there and then in another scene they're shown as if nothing happened between the two..everything was fine!I Couldnt just link the scenes!πŸ˜• And then there was this scene where Daneez parents are having dinner and in middle of their convo, the title song started playing in the bg! It made no sense at all!God knows wht's going to happen next.I mean too much of mystery.And i really wished that they should have hired some one more sensible for make-up and dresses.Daneez wardrobe is really weirdπŸ₯± .I really don't understand what has happened to Haissam's work.It  was soo flawless and to the perection during Dastaan.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
So I'm not the only one who's confused. 

Okay someone said that Kiran doesn't really love Mujtaba and is only with him b/c he's rich..is that true?!

One more thing, the promos look really good...but I have no idea who loves who? Anyone have an idea?
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet coco

So I'm not the only one who's confused. 

Okay someone said that Kiran doesn't really love Mujtaba and is only with him b/c he's rich..is that true?!

One more thing, the promos look really good...but I have no idea who loves who? Anyone have an idea?

No one loves each other, as simple as that. They're all selfish..

Kiran likes mujju for her own reasons...
Mujju apparently liked Kiran, yet now he's back to Daneez for his own reasons..
Daneez likes Mujju i think, to be a better person?
Shamrez is pretending to like daneez because he hates mujju and daneez is taking interest in mujju?

Omg WTH is this? Such a πŸ˜• story..
-Resham- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.B

Shamrez is pretending to like daneez because he hates mujju and daneez is taking interest in mujju?

πŸ€£Such a twisted tale.I guess by the time we the audience will figure out 'who is with whom',everyone will loose there mental stability.πŸ˜†Seriously i have never gotten this much confused,over a drama.πŸ€ͺ
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sana.B

damn! this is so effed up. But I know Fawad-Sanam will make it all better when the intensity increases and the passion comes forth. I guess they will realize they love each other with time. Daneez will so fall for Mujtaba---how can you not!?πŸ˜†

thanks sana!!! I can always count on you to help a gal out!!!πŸ€—