Pakistani Serials

Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 34

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was supposed to post this earlier but network went down...

Hey, i actually like Mujju and Daneez too..
I can't stand the characters Kiran or Shamrez.. (in-fact i can't stand Sanam or Meekal in this drama)
Ayesha's fine i guess.. She just needs to grow her hair, lessen the make-up and maybe loose 2-3 pounds? (Not against actresses being fat..) but this way at-least she'll look compatible with the guys and not older?

Okay now im rooting for Mujju and Daneez to go together..
Both of them make mistakes all the time, and are sorta stuck up.. They're fine with each other.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes but mujtaba kiran are fawad sanam! Jaise bhi characters ho they should be togeder na...Bus samjhooo :P

Naraaz ni hori yaar! Apna apna pov hota hai:p m just saying...ke kiran mujtaba should be togeder because in the last episode that i wtched he said that fikar ni karo,mujhe bhi tum achi lagne lagi ho:0
No offense to aysha fans,but mujju se bari lagti hai:/

Thank god i quit at the right time:P
Meeph thumbnail
Yeh sunney se pehle mR kuon nahi gaye?*camera zooms in and out 20 times* +star plus effects!
nahiii*voice echoes*tum bhi sana...Tum bhi..
Haye Allah:/

A
BlackStar. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meepha

@Maha nd fariha!
Tum loug aisey kaise kar saktey ho!
I didnt watch todays episode because reeno told me tht kiran mujju are not suppose to b together in this play & then i quit:(
Saraser zulm horaha hai and u guys r liking it:(

Yaad karo lago-Hasan baaano 'honeymoon scene' 'mujhse shaadi karogi' scene! Aur phor Astaghfaar karo:P

Meepha, Dastaan and KPKPPBT are miles apart... Hassan and Bano had chemistry for me, Mujju and Kiran really don't..    They look more like siblings to me.. (Marna mat please..)
Sanam's hairstyle makes me wanna cry..

😭
BlackStar. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meepha

Yeh sunney se pehle mR kuon nahi gaye?*camera zooms in and out 20 times* +star plus effects!
nahiii*voice echoes*tum bhi sana...Tum bhi..
Haye Allah:/

A

Haye Meepha, itna dukh... 😆
Mujhe toh Fawad aur Sanam ache lagte hain, lekin iss drama main nahin..
And Ayesha of-course looks bigger then him, i don't like ayesha-fawad, i like mujju-daneez (at-least i think..) **confused
Meeph thumbnail
I know that Dastaan was the only drama in which they had Good chemistry! But but but... Okay -in short i am too obbsessef with them.I am sure you are too,but i am so obsessed that my ipod has all their scenes video and i watch all those scenes once a day!so its a lill hard for me that they r in one drama but not together.dil zor se tootha hai yaar!:/

I agree with the hairstyle!& her makeup aswell!i dont do much makeup but i can definately do a better job than her makeup artist:P
Meeph thumbnail
@sana
I guess i should move on tooo:P

This drama is such a fail,kasamh se:(
Stupid idiotic drama

Hehe,i was sooo confused that m not watching it anymore!zehen mein bhi sakoon hai.go watch MP-epic episode thi;)
BlackStar. thumbnail
Now i understand..

Meepha your like Obsessed! Like OBSESSED OBSESSED! Like wow!

I've seen Dastaan once.. Bas.. It made me cry too much!
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WTH is thiss yaaar,,
aik episode mein mujtaba says tht he wont betray kiran,and in the next one he has started avoiding her,seems like a total differnt drama now,,what is he upto...
The characters r just hell confused,and annoying m sooo pissed rite now..i feel after watching todays episode tht mujtaba is thinking of his benefit only,,,
urghhh..
Okay, so looks like it won't be Kiran-Mujju in the end then 
No direspect but Ayesha looks like Fawad's badi behen 😵 Director ji, where are you going with this?