Kuch Pyar ka Pagalpan Bhi Tha Discussion thread! - Page 30

Posted: 12 years ago
i agree wid yaa alll,hr style is just yuckk..
But in promos where she is in straight hairs,she looks good:)
Haha I saw that too muneefa..I was shocked :P lol No it wasnt nabeela she named some other lady but whoever it was has done a poor job in creating a "new" look for her.
Well i am hoping novody hires her again!
Where did the dastaan team vanish?

I cant beleive its the same director,same writer! Things r so vague in this drama!so many missin linkd.ugh!

I knoww ! I guess all that brilliance was because of the production house. All the dramas Haissam and Samira have ever done with Momina have been super hit. And now both serials haissam did with six sigma aren't upto the mark. The team of Moomal productions must be really good from the editor to background musician to makeup and hairstylist..thats why most of Momina's shows do so well.
hey have anyone of you seen this ??

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmKeNfj2y7o[/YOUTUBE]

Its an old promo but the scenes in it haven't aired yet. Mujtaba confesses his love for Denise..😕 I hope its not them at the end..😒
Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago

I can't explain how CUTE..and I mean ADORABLE cute Fawad was looking in that scene where they said bye to each other..he even has genuine feelings for her ..which are still developing 😳 No offence to any Sanam fans here, but talking about "Kiran", I don't like her looks in the show..I was really excited for Mujtaba-Kiran, but got really bummed out when I saw Kiran's look [especially hair]...I still hope that she would change her looks, but I doubt that will happen  They were great in Dastaan...and I wanna see them together in here too, just hope Kiran has no evil intentions behind her doings..

@Aliza: no, fawad is wid ayesha khan! :|
seriously!
sanam n meekal will end up 2gether, n denise n mujtaba will fall in love, seeing this meekal will try 2 separate them by taking kiran;s help! 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iXKHssYNOU[/YOUTUBE] made on Muju-Kiran
Reeeno
I lOVE love lOve this song!
Its so awesome! Nadeem jafri<3 love hai
I tried messsin around on this song with khisher but renderin ruined it:/

Awww man
Loved the vm! Its absolutely amazin

Ur picking up really fast:p
Reeno,how do u know?
Tell me its a lie or ur assuming!
Plz!
Y would they give so much screen space to kiran mujju developin feelings if they arent suppose to end up togeder.