Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

the hairstyle is just ok i like her hairstyle when muju pulls her inside at that time her hair were not tied in pony tail they look better then pony tail
she is indifferent from her family maybe its bcoz they r more conservative and she is fed up of all this. i think they reveal that soon

ohh u didn't watch that 
well i haven't watched it completely 
i watched some episodes of it when it was repeated like 2-3 years back
and then i found some parts of it in utube
its an amazing comedy and fawad was so good in that
very hilarious and jutti also
they were couple in jutt and bond πŸ˜†
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shafaqufaq

@meepha

i agree today's episode was best of all.
i really felt sorry for tanya

and muju kiran scenes were awesome as usual
there was something more than just fights
and it was also good that danize realised that she was wrong.
and i loved the muju's apologize scene they end up fighting again.πŸ˜†

hey have u nnoticed that kiran's sister-in-law(i guess) is "jutti" of jutt and bondπŸ˜†

LoL yeah I noticed that..it looked funny and weird seeing them again like that :P
-Aliza- thumbnail
Btw is it just me or is mujtaba really annoying sometimes ? Dont u guys think ? I mean he behaves really childish and unsensible soemtimes..which is quite ok..but not ok for a hero yaar..like i do feel sympathy towards him but dont really like him all together..(like in ashar's and hassan's case we started liking them right from the first epi) if fawad wouldnt hav been playing muju i wouldve hated him :P lol
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aliza..

Btw is it just me or is mujtaba really annoying sometimes ? Dont u guys think ? I mean he behaves really childish and unsensible soemtimes..which is quite ok..but not ok for a hero yaar..like i do feel sympathy towards him but dont really like him all together..(like in ashar's and hassan's case we started liking them right from the first epi) if fawad wouldnt hav been playing muju i wouldve hated him :P lol

I dunno..They have shown him selfish & mean...
Every character comes with its flaws
M sure ull re-think abt ashar hussain in the future,once he doubts his wife...

I guess the story is abt imprefect ppl because if u notice-Nobody is normal..lol
kiran is a bit**
Mujju is selfish
Daniez shamraiz r proud,spoilty and stuff

I agree that he is annoying-for eg the apology scene,.he shudnt have been so rude
-Aliza- thumbnail
Yeah thats what I'm talking about..he behaves weird sometimes..like at the party..he could have used some common sense..even after that how could he possibly believe that shamrez would admit it was he who misguided him..and about denise and shamrez I dont really care much lol..kiran's behaviour is justifiable though.
Anyway..I hope despite his flaws mujju is romantic..;) :P lol
-Aliza- thumbnail
I loved how he suddenly pulled kiran towards him...and was staring at her..I so want kiran mujtaba scenes like those once they start having feelings for each other.Edited by Aliza.. - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Am i the only one who seriously doesn't see any chemistry between Fawad and Sanam in this show? In-fact no one in this show has chemistry... 
-Aliza- thumbnail
Yeah you're right no one does..and i felt the same about fawad and sanam until yesterday's epi..i hope this serial gets better in the future.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@aliza

haan,i second that..

I ahve this idea that the writer wasnt sure what she's writing because even characters r confusing me..lol

@sana
Maybe ur right but i love fawad sanam tooo much to look for any flaws in em!!
😳
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-Aliza- thumbnail
Lol yeah..the writer does seem confused herself :P according to her, she sketched the characters of kiran and mujtaba keeping fawad and sanam in her mind..if that really is the case tehn I'm expecting alot from the coming episodes.