Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hmm i have a feeling that His cousin will be Aisha .They will use Sanam against fawad first.. sonam could be a common friend of meeqal and aisha or may be just a random person or might be interested in Meeqal..
Or May Be Sanam will help him when fawad will leave House ๐Ÿค”
 i dont know m so confused m trying to understand this story coz i dont want Fawad-Aisha๐Ÿ˜”
 loved the first epi..Fawad is looking sooo good
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meepha

totally agree
according to me,aysha doesnt  look good with both the guys
someone else should ahve played the role
Saba Qamar i guess...
really,what was the book ending of Dastan??

i know.from akbar asghari my hopes were onf ire but...

Dastaan Show was based on a famous novel Bano by razia butt, and in the end, Bano again becomes a rape victim, kills her child, arrives at the house of hassan un knowingly that he has married Rabia ( under pressure) .. she goes to him and asks him in immense pain that why did he lied abt basanta being dead... and collapses in his arms .. hassan obviously was shaken seeing her condition .. he then carries her to a room she again questions him the same .. it was when Rabia enters the room where bano was taken .. and as soon as Bano saw her and realizes that hassan has married her .. she dies on spot .. *sigh* Very painful but impatful ...

In the show may be they were afraid to show this much ...and instead showed her losing her mental balance and vice versa .. and hassan then marrying Rabia ... which kinda made me un easy .. ๐Ÿ˜•

kher .. it was not bad but still could have been better ...

now coming to kuch pyaar ka pagal pan .. as dr_ash pointed out , the director and samira who were both associated with dastaan were not aware of the popularity of Fawad and sanam as a pair .. aur wase bhi they both seem to be very fond of their couple themselves...

anyway .. all i want is a good story!   novels ki tu almost band bajatay hain shows main ... so i like the idea of a good writer writing something on her own rather then just dramatizing some novel ...

lets see how it develops ...

Originally posted by: dr_ash

yeah finger crossed that fawad and sanm wud be a couple haissam shud know that people are crazy abt them 

but i seriously want haissam or any other director to make a solo love story on them 

Bang on! even i wanted them to be in a solo intense love story ...something simple yet carries a deep meaning .. the kind of chemistry they share, it deserved one..

hopefully in future we might get lucky ...

dr_ash thumbnail

haisaam has made 2

dastan was a hit
akbar asghari was a flop

lets c how this turns out๐Ÿ˜‰

akbari asghari is not over yet but yeah it's slow but fawad and sanam are gettin gud reviews
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
so i found d first episdoe gud..a bit of a preparation for d next fab episodes...loved mujtaba...โ˜บ๏ธ

ABCD was tooo cute...๐Ÿ˜Š
loved d phainku mujtaba..i know humanyaun saeed lol too cute...๐Ÿ˜†

felt bad for kiran poor girl loves mujtaba like crazy :(

m sure taya abu wud turn out to b real rude to mujtaba..waiting to c d next episode...

i wonder who is wid fawwad??i think its ayesha khan...

PS. fawwad luked HAWT๐Ÿ˜
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Puppy
omg,thats v sad...yaar,this ending was sad enough.lol,issey sad would hav been to saaddd..
u seem to know alot abt novels..
refer me some,i wanna chek em out..like apart from humsafar and  dastan

@puppy and dr.ash
i dont think we might get lucky anymore bcx if Fawad MAhira click,ppl will wanna c mor eof em๐Ÿ˜ƒ..just a random thot.btw r fawad sanam friends offscreen?

@alisha yasharan
hey!!!
Shanak fan much?lol,love em too
anyways i totally agree..
btw that abcd joke,i forgot...what was it?
dr_ash thumbnail
i don't think so yr fawad is very professional i have heard they share a gud rapport but abt friendship i really don't know

@Puppy

omg,thats v sad...yaar,this ending was sad enough.lol,issey sad would hav been to saaddd..
u seem to know alot abt novels..
refer me some,i wanna chek em out..like apart from humsafar and  dastan

@puppy and dr.ash
i dont think we might get lucky anymore bcx if Fawad MAhira click,ppl will wanna c mor eof em๐Ÿ˜ƒ..just a random thot.btw r fawad sanam friends offscreen?

@alisha yasharan
hey!!!
Shanak fan much?lol,love em too
anyways i totally agree..
btw that abcd joke,i forgot...what was it?

@ Novels

Yah i prefer reading more then watching Shows.. beacause in novels things are explain explicitly! and covers almost every emotion ..

apart from Dastaan and hamsafar... Lalbagh by Waheed Rehman, Sahil ki tammanna, Bandhan by  bushra rehman ... are really good to read.. :) specially lalbaagh ...

@ Mahira and fawad 

i personally dont find anything amazing abt their pairing  ...apart from that Mahira lacks the innocence khird should have .. also she is not that a good actor too .. but thats a personal opinion :)

as far as fawad and sanam are concerned ... yah ur right . a break is needed ..  but they are just 2 shows old .. look at Fahad and sunita marshal, they have worked in almost 7-8 shows together .. :) so its not impossible ..

btw, what are the repeat timings of KPKPPBT?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
could u tell a lill story of the novels if convenient so i can chosse from one?please?
who dou think would have done full justice to khirid??

i read 85 pages of humsafar today

Asher is so cute
i loved this part
So Asher is a lill attracted to Khirad but hasnt figured out his feelings yet.Khirid never talks to Ashar,like no complains,no talk,no requests nothing.So one day Ashar asks her that a friend has called her to a dinner.Can u come?Khirid hesitates but agrees.When shes brushing her hair to tie em,Asher says v r getting late,lets go and left.In reality he didnt want khirid to tie her hair.
On the way back,he;s like "music sunogi" Khirid said "aggar app ka mood hai tou lagale".Ashars dad and khirid were close soa shar had found out from baseerat that khirid loved ice cream.He stopped in front of an ice creeam parlour and is like "ice cream khao gi ya woh bhi mere mood pe depend kare ga"
she's like "strawberry"
Then khirid keeps looking here and there.
Asher feels like banging his head on the wall as she doesnt talks much

no idea but when i find out,ill let u know