if Khushi to know Arnav feels for her, she leaves?

Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Until now i wanted khushi to know that arnav like her. but

How much we know Khushi... If she  comes to know that Arnav feels for her,  Will she leave and go far away from Arnav .

She wants La and Arnav to marry, so will she get out of their way.  

😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope so too as she has acknowledged La as her friend.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
nope, KKG will never get out of the way! haven't u guys noticed that Khushi is usually jealous of La and Arnav cuddling and getting comfortable together! she doesn't even look towards them when they r together! She's afraid to admit it but like Arnav, she is falling for him too! 
shaz01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba123hina

nope, KKG will never get out of the way! haven't u guys noticed that Khushi is usually jealous of La and Arnav cuddling and getting comfortable together! she doesn't even look towards them when they r together! She's afraid to admit it but like Arnav, she is falling for him too! 

She only appeared jealous when ASR broke La's fast...after that any other encounter with ASR-La, khushi has not been jealous as such...

i mean say if we see ppl out in public smooching, we tend to not look at them...its rude to stare lol they need their moments to be private...haan yeh alag baat hai ki they choose to do it in public 😆😆 i think thats what KKG has been doing...coz when Asr and la used to cozy up in the office and she walked in, la was lyk "do u noit have manners" or something like dt...

Khushii Kumari Gupta may be jealous or she may not...she may be falling for him or she may not...badi hi conphusiya rahi hum sab ko yeh KKG!!!!
invalid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think that this is a track that probably wont be followed. If whatever feelings between Khushi and Arnav arise/they become aware of their feelings i think it will be long after the whole Arnav/Lavanya relationship has dissolved. its not really a strong partnership and even though Lavanya has recently become a very sweet girl i think that she and arnav both know that their relationship is not based on love but rather more on a sort of convenience of finding someone that wants the same things out of a relationship as they do. With this Lavanya wanting marriage track, that breaks apart one of the only things holding them together. i dont think itll be long now before they are over and honestly both parties I feel won't be too drastically affected by the fall out
angili thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Does he have feelings for her in the first place it doesn't seem so to me and she keeps running from him now what will happen when he falls for her
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i guess so but arnav will stop her