Posted: 12 years ago
yes they wanted to frame Vikram, but the logic used does not make sense. Sid telling vikram to take the necklace from the locker and keep it in his pocket and giving vikram the code for the locker. Cant vikram use his brains and say that the locker is a safer place than his pocket? How could vikram, the supposed business man fall to such baseless logic?
But Will He ? Story Is Incomplete ! As Far As I See Vikram Is Smart Cookie. As Of Now Not The End Of The Issue. But I Might Be Wrong.
So it will be Vikram word against Sid, for of course when accused of the robbery Vikram will say that Sid asked him and gave the combination to the safe.

Sid will say he didn't and Ram feeling guilty for accusing Sid from last time and blaming Vikram for it will take Sid side.

It will be Priya who will solve it some how.

But if i was Vikram i would take that job in the States and say 'Ta-Ta' to Ram and his neuroses!
Yeah... the story is not complete. 

Perhaps Vikram came and handed over it to Ram immediately... We will wait ans watch

Moreover of this happens today the chances of Ram and Priya's growing romantic sequences will also go...

Hope the plans of the evil trio to make Viku their scapegoat fail   and  nothing happens as they planned...Instead  as Kav suggested Viks hands the necklace to Ram...,,,maybe pipe dreams on my side but anything can happen in shows😭
ridiculous logic througout the serial👎🏼
As of now, we are seeing that vikram fell for Sid's plan...

he was soo tensed while taking the jewellery, but while dancing he was quite relieved and having fun..

Vikram being a smart guy and knowing about Sid and his family, might have done something. I have a gut feeling that vikram might not fall into the trap and niharika's plan will flop.

Initially Ram might be angry on vikram for blaming sid again.. may be priya or dadi might interfere and help Ram understand...
Originally posted by KBCFan

yes they wanted to frame Vikram, but the logic used does not make sense. Sid telling vikram to take the necklace from the locker and keep it in his pocket and giving vikram the code for the locker. Cant vikram use his brains and say that the locker is a safer place than his pocket? How could vikram, the supposed business man fall to such baseless logic?

but i think "PICTURE ABHI BAKKI HAI".
Avivakark and MariaMars aap donoke muh me ghee shakkar and your mouth to god's ears...Hope Vikram handed pushteni haar to RK and Chandal Niharika, Mama and Sidhant's plan failed...Keeping my fingers, hands and leggs crossed...Oh forgot my eyes crossed too 😉😈 Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
i really hope their plan back fires😊 we know Vikram is very smart and he also knew the intentions of the family hopefully it back fires