Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Reshmi, thats what I am saying, somewhere down the lane, what was conceived was not achieved. Hence the failure to project the right message from that particular screen play. 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Asha.. i agree..this track deos not give space for any coochi cooing..and iguess it might be a quickly planned scene because something just looked missing..even the consoling didnt look that effective..just loved the way Navya help Anant hand in the convo..
I actually thought the Baby navya sceen was too artificial but it was needed to show the extent to which navya is trying to hide her pain..and also to signify how easily Dadi can read thru her facade..so i think the scene was nice done and was effective to an extent...I ma happy that Rama is caught in her own game and for once we will be able to really enjoy snighdha's acting without any complains...as she will leave our ANYA alone for a while...

@Reshmi..I agree no comlaints for our actors..they dont have much say as to wwaht needs to be shown and how...I just love them for whatever they do..
yes the story needed to move ahead..the tv show cant last only on the lovey -dovey college romance for long..so let see where we go from here...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, just read th spoilers ..look like Renu-Gautam track is going to start again..
I am thinking Renu probably spots Gautam with someother girl at the Airport..as if Renu gng to pick up Gautam at the airport, didnt make much sense to me..I am thinking Renu probably wanted to give Gautam a surprise but get a surprise in return..poor Renu..feel bad for her..she had started trusting him again and gave a second chance to their marraige...but the sooner she gets to know the truth the better..
what say guys??
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa...looks like everyone has dissected yesterday's episode thoroughly...all credits to your wonderful post, Mridula😊...now let me see what more do i have to add ( very less, i presume)...

hmmm...so Navya ji saw right through Anant's pretence that 'all is well'...the concept was nice, actually meant to show the level of understanding between the two...and i neither liked it nor disliked it...i, for one, am totally unable to gauge the level of comfort between Anant and Navya...when i consider it from a show's POV, taking into account that it has been on air for the past 5 months and their love track started in a jiffy, their relationship still sounds tender to me...yet when i take a look at the sequence of happenings in the show ( the show has come a long way from where it started), AnYa look like they have been in love for a long time now...

as a result, I see myself agreeing to both Nidhi's and Asha's opinion...something was definitely missing in that scene...chemistry, spark whatever...but in times of adversity, the sadness outplays the spark...oh forget it, to hell with my confusion...Shaheer and Soumya have given us a lot of good scenes, worth watching again n again...i guess this is one of those times where they failed to make the cut...

One thing the CVs of the show have clearly proved is that, whenever there is a potential  scene, where the audience must be provided with answers, never complete the scene...cut it midway,before things go out of hands...remember the picnic track guys? we never got to see what Baba's answer to Anant was or how he let Anant go to the picnic...huh, i dunno whether to criticize them or pity them..

On a lighter vein, Rama bhabi was howlllarrriiiousss🤣...is she a vamp or comedy piece???? poor lady, having to go through the heartbreak of losing her husband🥺 ( i mean, hypothetically)...she really stands out as a ray of hope in these times of depression, giving us all these ROFLMAO moments...All Hail Rama bhabhi...👏

At last, the track i had anticipated the most ,has arrived...a good conversation between two dignified people...and i sincerely wish it remains the same...a friendship track sounds like a cool idea, but proceeding beyond that would mean, a second round of mud-slinging between the two families...and i'm not game for it...but allow me to say, putting aside the fact that Mohan and Renu are married to someone else, i think they make a good couple...😉

Finally, to the ever adorable Mishra parivaar...a perfect example on what the attributes of a well balanced family is...it is true that  the members of this family, be it Deepu, Meeta, Dadi, Navya, Renu etc. can sometimes act like total gits...but its only a matter of time before they come around and make things return to normal...no one dominates the Mishra family in particular...its all about give and take...Navya decided to call it quits with Anant for the sake of her parents and now we get to see Meeta, Deepu and Dadi giving a ear to what Navya has to say...a total contrast from Anant's looney clan...

All in all, not a bad episode...looking forward to the second meeting of the families, if possible supported by a civilised conversation...

Edited by madhu_sridhar - 12 years ago