Eyes do the talking - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
@Nish: You might've seen the tent in the news segments...It can be the rest place for spotboys, production assistants etc...I dont think they will stop showing the college scenes now as it is the main attraction for many...
Coming back to the vegetables, cabbage and potato are very cheap...i think this is reason why both kitchen are decorated with the same...And the colour of cabbage matches Mishra kitchen's wall...When Navya walked in Meeta maa was cutting cabbage and when Deepu was back from Navya's room with the tea cup Meeta maa had paalak on her hands...So, any guesses for Mishra dinner menu๐Ÿ˜‰(i hope you will understand abt my extra interest for food)
Edited by Reshmi_AnYa - 12 years ago
loved the ice-cream sharing scene and their growing understanding by leaps and bounds with every passing single day...๐Ÿ˜› when anant says "main kuch samajha nahi" and navya replies "lekin main samajh gayi naa anant" took my heart away...they are freaking awesome together...๐Ÿ˜disappointed with renu-mohan scene as I had huge expectations resting on them...๐Ÿ˜” but looking forward to Anant and Mishras ka milan...hope it ends up on a positive note and marks the beginning of acceptance of AnYa relationship by both the families...๐Ÿ˜Š  Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
thanx for d post dear...d epi was gud except d rama's part..dey should have shown it in short but instead of dat dey cut d cute AnYa scene..or it was dat short only..but watever..it was cute loved it wen navya said lekin main samajh gayi na anant ...den again come an emotional scene between father n daughter..aww loved deepak today..how much he loves his children..tears rolled down his cheeks seeing her daughter crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ ..seems like meeta n deepak will accept AnYa coz for dem nothing matter more den happiness of dere children
gud post..wel lwritten
anyaa's scene was da bestt...! cho cutee..!

Thanx Arvind, Supria, Tanu, Yamini, Roopali, dmgfanrox and samratrocks for liking the post and commenting. Sorry again for not being able to reply to u all individually. I've gone through all ur replies and must admit they are perfect too.
 Hi guys, sorry for the late entry. Having a busy day.

Mridula ๐Ÿค— for u,  and u know why? for providing me a place to empty my gyan, and read others gyan.

Well, its one of those days, when the food offered on u r plate is not at all appetizing, but since u need it to survive, u just gobble it and u r body is forced to digest it. However insipid the episode of navya is, we all want to see it and experience it. 

Well when u r dreams r shattered, and when u walk down the road and see a dead end, where the only way out is to  walk back, what do u do??? Before u can react, in words, u r body language shows it all.Thats what happened to anant and navya yesterday. There was no way anyone could comfort them nor could they comfort each other, coz it was the first hurdle they faced and they had failed. In such a situation u want them to chooochiii cooo with each other? Not possible yaar, u just cannot do it. Its these times, u need space from each other to think about the next move and to think reasonably. 
( sorry guys, this is my thinking, hence that was the reason for the awkwardness between these two). 

Baby navya,  did not go well with me, since it looked over the top, and thats how the scene was supposed to be. It was meant to show the family, that their daughter is trying hard and infact very hard to cover her pain and move on, even when she cannot cover up. And lo!!!!!!! dadi saw it, which is good and from the precap, it is evident that papa and mama too realized what  this whole thing has done to their daughter. So even though the baby act looked too foolish and childish, it served its purpose, so that would be a thumbs up from my side. 

Snigda is a great actor, and I have always admired her acting. But never a fan of the character rama. But yesterday Snigda moved up many notches and bettered her earlier acts. She was too good. We all know that rama is the faboriite of the cvs, and she will never be out of this serial, come what may. But if I see her in this role, and caught in her own game, I just dont mind having her at all. She can go on and on and on and lucky rickshaw driver, got so much screen space more than sanju chachu. 

Mohan - renu, sooo happy they r not past friends. Cvsss love u for this. Plzzz once again , I would like to mention, no past and no future between these two. 

What ever said and done, the story is moving and thats nice. As someone said, dont know who, how long will they sit and eat bhuttas and burgers, they need to move ahead. 

I think thats all from my side. Thanks Mridula for the post. 

Originally posted by TheRoopsy

loved the ice-cream sharing scene and their growing understanding by leaps and bounds with every passing single day...๐Ÿ˜› when anant says "main kuch samajha nahi" and navya replies "lekin main samajh gayi naa anant" took my heart away...they are freaking awesome together...๐Ÿ˜disappointed with renu-mohan scene as I had huge expectations resting on them...๐Ÿ˜” but looking forward to Anant and Mishras ka milan...hope it ends up on a positive note and marks the beginning of acceptance of AnYa relationship by both the families...๐Ÿ˜Š 

Roopali,Cv's are having a completely different target to achieve now..I feel so๐Ÿ˜•.They are in no mood to pay any attention to these nitty gritty's...I somehow get the feeling that these episodes are nothing but fillers,that's why everything is being shown in such a jiffy.When a single  birthday can be dragged for 2 weeks then i cannot find any other explanation as to why they are treating the story like this at this point...In short,I don't think that Anant and Mishra's rendezvous will be shown in any memorable way!

@ Asha...completely agree...now a days I look forward to Snigdha and her scenes,they are very refreshing and entertaining,actually makes me laugh aloud..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
@Asha: Yaa cooochii cooing wont look good in the situation...They can atleast comfort each other like any other couple...The scene was not up to mark for me because of the lack chemistry...They had better chemistry during the shagun track wala break up scenes...
Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

@Asha: Yaa cooochii cooing wont look good in the situation...They can atleast comfort each other like any other couple...The scene was not up to mark for me because of the lack chemistry...They had better chemistry during the shagun track wala break up scenes...

This couple has given us beautiful scenes before. So I still wont blame them. I think the camera angle was awkward, coz it was from behind, and moreover, it looked like a last moment planned scene. I dont think  the lead pair were explained sufficiently what was needed out of this scene. It was used to just get them in the episode or else we would all be grumbling ' today we did not see anya'. 

@nish, yeah rama;s scenes have turned comic after the terrace scene. Earlier we used to fret when we saw her onscreen. Now a days,  I dont mind her around , coz she is harmless to anya. 
@Asha: I got no complaints about the actors...They follow  the script and whatever thier director ask them to do...