Navya

Eyes do the talking - Page 3

nishkala thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you Mridula🤗,what will happen next week once you start with your new job?😕Who will do this task in Tanu's absence?

@ Nidhi...bing...bing...Bingo!!We both share the same opinion😉..leave alone Chemistry,I could not even find any other subject in that part?I cannot understand this Eyes doing talking's kind of things...I need proper verbal communication to understand what is happening?Why was Navya crying through out?Arre...tell us before you cry Navya Devi..or the CV's have now started omitting that part also...Aam khaao,ghutli mat gino principle😆...lalala..I feel like dedicating a song to these CV's now😆

And...OK...ready to take tamatars and eggs and usable chappals...
I strictly adhere to table manners,and whenever I see Anant eating something I feel like......take some etiquette classes my Byoy!!or learn it atleast from Navya...Icecream ho yaa Bhutta...you gobble it as if you haven't eaten food for 10 days😕...listen to my humble advice...you may get nominated for(U know what)😉atleast next year😆
Ok..all those Kiddos who are angry at me now...I don't mind giving a consolation prize..Google + kaa invitation chalega or has it become very old by now😆

Again Nidhi...same pinch!!I am tired of that Toyota Corolla Taxi...it looks so weird,atleast these so called not so Mamooli people can have a decent car,what with Rama travelling in an auto😲...one more reason to support Navya Devi,Have we ever seen her bargaining with the auto driver like this?Nah...never...Auto waale Bhaiya,You too should shift sides now and take Shagun Towers auto stand as your abode...this Juhu quila is so boring😆

Renuka...has gone for a makeover too...her voice has been replaced,her hairs has been ironed😕...how did Mohan recognize heras Rama puts it...Renuka has indeed become a chuhiyaa now.
and Mridula...so what if Harry and Harsh are missing?Atleast Meeta ki bai has reappeared...this time with more grey hairs😆...may be this happens with everyone who joins Swastik Pictures.Yaad hai Soumya too colored her hairs after 2-3 weeks of starting her work as Navya😆

@ Geeta...exactly,that baby thing was so funny🤣...as if this is the first time she is entering her house with swollen eyes...I can count with my 10 fingers if I have to point out the episodes when Navya did not cry!😆

@ Shaina...very good reasoning for Harsh and harry😆

Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Mridula, Brilliant analysis...Thanks for the adaa...

I can't understand why Renu di went to the airport to pick up Gautarzan😕 It will make sense if she go by their car to pick him up...Here she was waiting for an auto to go to the airport...And the rickshaws were not willing to go to the airport😲 Usually they will get extra charge for the airport trip, right?😉Hmm...Was the scene made only for adding fuel to Rama's suspicion? Or will Renu di is about to give a surprise to Gau and will catch him with the girl who called him before he left? Anyways, i liked the short conversation of her with Mohan bhaiyya though her new voice was not so pleasing...

Rama was the star of the day.😛 I enjoyed watching her jaasoosi...Hope her shak ki bimari will continue and it will make her too busy from scheming against AnYa...

Agree with all regarding the lack of chemistry in AnYa scene😔 Aren't they suppose to be more closer after the decision to spend the life together...Something is seriously missing in the relationship🥱 Maybe its as a result of the hurdle in the form of looney decision against Navya...

No comments from me about Navya's baby-act.😔

The precap looked promising...Hope we will get a good episode today...😍

imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Before I begin replying I should agree that one rona dhona scene in the show is worth one week of happiness,I doubt though if happiness ever lasted for a week.

@Fawwaz Thanx for joining the adda.

@Sonia Ok college girl, shall be waiting to see u back here.

@Chaits_04 Thank u

@neelu.apr18 Thank u and thanks again.

@Nidhi Agreed, whatever be the case, the Mishras are far far far endearing and worth watching than the torturing Bajpais

@Preet Thanx for commenting. I too think failing to acquire the passing percentage Harry has left for Chandigarh to be busy with his 'gfs'🤡

@Urmi I too wonder Urmi how Deepak and Meeta still fail to notice things. Everything needs to be written on the blackboard so that they note it down like school kids.

@Geeta Navi's entry did not go that well with me too, still I accepted it the way it came without much complaints. Loved our Daddy cool cool😎 BTW. So now happy days are eagerly awaited.

@Nisha Kaan pakadke sorry Nisha, plz don't file an FIR.
Loved ur comments as always, specially this one:

Nice compare and contrast with the looney house yesterday... A dad taking tea to daughter when another dad refused to let his son be fed...Nice to be maamooli and to laugh and have fun and genuinely care for each other instead of keeping up appearances...

@Shaina Thanks for ur comments. Yeah we need to see more of comforting discussions between these two in solace to see their relationship growing. And good reasonings for Harsh and Harry's absence.

@Soni Thank u dear. Aha!😛 u have just joined the forum. So a hearty welcome sweetz.🤗

@anamika_0 Thanx for liking the post

@nvya Ditto, I too think the ice at the Mishras have started melting. I am now so eager for Anant's dinner invitation.

@Isha Well reminded me of the rick driver and Rama convo. Rama uttering the name...Anna Hazare...seemed like corrupt standing against corruption.

@Nishkala di This Toyota Corolla Taxi irks me too. But I think CVs cannot spend much on cars. I hope I am not offending anyone if I say I hated Renu's looks and voice yesterday. I don't know what made her go for a champi with chameli ka tel before receiving her hubby...to attract him?????❓

@Reshmi di I have one reason behind Renu not driving to the airport. Smart girl doesn't know driving😳
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Mridula...that was a lovely take on the episode by u...me too felt that the CVs just cut some of the most important scenes n leave some ends loose...bad that they didnt carry that Anya convo forward...wanted to hear how ananth answered navya's big q...n was it the reason why she was so sad or was it the thot that the looney clan didnt accept the relationship that she cried so badly? Indeed,  Shaheer-Soumya are doing a great job with the eyes doing most of their talking, but was looking forward to that long convo that Anya were supposed to have as per the spoilers...that has vanished too n whom do we get much of the airtime?? the nosey n noisey maid n witchy rama...wonder on what basis the lonney clan selected her as the first bahurani??

loved the way navyas dad went into understandng mode rather than angry n stopped meeta ma from going in to navyas room, n amazing how the 'understanding n friendly' mother that meeta ma is supposed to be just cant see thru the mask that navya is wearing off late!! 

anyways, thanks for the great writeup...
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Mridula thank u for the Adda 😃..i missed Tanu Post...but u filled that place 😛🤗...Title was very perfect for our ANYA...y'day ANYA's eye understanding are awesome yaar..but i think he will explain for her question..but CV's stop at that point...

i m very happy that Rama was jealous now..😆😆😆...i think some flashback will be inbetween Renu-Mohan...but disappointed...

And loved the way deepak cares navya...dadi also understand navya...really navya is very lucky girl...

Shaheer and Sowmya both are awesome acting in coming episodes...their expressions are adorable...specially eye lock scenes both are perfect...eagerly waiting for coming episodes..

Thank u mridula for the awesome post dear..😃👏👏
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mridula thanks for doing this..🤗
First things first I am super pissed with the CVs because they don't show us any scenes where AnYa are alone as it is, and upar se when we do get one proper AnYa scene they cut it down abruptly..Why???😡 I am guessing from Navya breaking down like that Anant anwered her question..But why did they not feel the need to show the scene?? They never cut down all the family melodrama, then why this?? And I too felt the chemistry was a bit thanda yesterday..I need a good dose of gutur gu very soon..Its been what, 2 months already since we have had a happy AnYalicious scene..
Moving on Rama Karamchand truly met her match yesterday with that autowala..Lubbed how he emptied Rama's purse..🤣
I always wanted Mohan-Renu to be AnYa's support system..Hopefully together they will be able to do much more..And if they do develop some kind of friendship since both of them are victims of rotten marriages, then that would be nice to watch too..No romance or anything, just platonic friendship..😊
I found Navya-Deepu goggles masti to be very cute.."Baby" and all..Daadi sach me sab jaane hai..She could see right through Navya's facade..
The way Deepy broke down seeing Navya crying was so heartwrenching..He is finally behaving like his old self..It seems like someone had jaadu tona on him in Kanpur..😕🤪 Deepu in Kanpur and Deepu in Mumbai are poles apart..Glad at least he is out of denial and has realized his little daughter's happiness is being crushed for the sake of mere rules and regulations..👍🏼

Once again very nice post Mridula..👏
imnowhere thumbnail
So the adda is thanda hun. Why not discuss Chanda bai and Daadi then? Did anyone fail to notice Daadi grumbling when the talkative parrot Chanda bai indirectly called her a mahaan hasti?
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Mridula: I was surprised to see dadi quiet on chanda bhai's irritating talks...I really miss daadi sab jaane's hilarious dialogues...And Meeta maa was scolding the bhai like a school kid...
BTW, i think Mishra family's favourite vegetable is cabbage...i had seen Meeta maa cutting cabbage several times...
imnowhere thumbnail
The weather of Kanpur has changed Daadi completely. I see a complete transformation now in her. This was not what we had actually expected, was it? I am missing the hilarious Daadi with her one liners. Seems like she's now taking life too seriously.
nishkala thumbnail
@ Reshmi...cabbage and Meeta are best friends ,it seems😆,and I have not seen even that in the loony clan.That kitchen has only aloo's   & table has only dal 😆.Of course there are onions decorated above the microwave of the loony kitchen.

And one more thing I wanted to point out ,but obviously I forgot..😆
I feel that the college campus is losing it's charm and beauty...is it because of the fact that it's life is going to end very soon?I saw(or think so)..some huts,tenements etc in the background😕...