erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
first of all i m atrue geetian and maaneetian i want our show to live forever and i cant even think of bashing maaneet, in my dream ever.

i truly respect gurmeet n drashti and their professionalism( i have loved them always as my family)

but i have to say few realities

1   .     no one of us want to see amritsar jokers and dev in da show(previous cvs  showed all tracks 4 a month or two and da  show always revolved around maaneet that's y its different)

2.   v want dadi back

3   v want mahesh pandey to leave he has never understood true essence of maaneet love.

4.  as maan is unwell they could hav shown him out for business , but 4 da last 2 epi v r seening all scenes by body double which is irritating ,v love maaneet 4 their chemistry today body double holds geet hand n put da rng which is unbearable.

5 .  now r they going to show geet's reunion with da body double i would love to die before seeing that

i m in tear guys plzzz  show us da previous maaneet magic back.with drashti and gurmeet u can do that.

LOVE U GURMEET AND DRASHTI ALWAYS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree even i am feeling the same😭  reunion with da body double ughhh😡😡 😡No Wayyy Ess Seh Asha hain ke Hum Aur Wait kar leh jab tak Hamrra Maan Nai atta But please Cvs reunion BD keh sath maat karna😭

We don't wanna see anybody touching DD(Geet) other than GC(Maan)😭
Edited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
goldrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
mahesh panday ko bs phaej do...aur swati ko aur vincelet ko vapis lae ao...bss itna kr do...m sure bakiii sari problems solve ho jaen ge...😊
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

its not easy to shoot romantic scenes with GC & DD with their BD's that's wht i am thinking & hoping ... so as per wht i am thinking ... we will not get a reunion of maaneet till monday ... till GC returns ... yes till then we may either get the other thing which we do not wnat 2 see i.e. devini crap or the latest promo coming true ...

by the way forgot to say ... i 2 hated BD was touching Geet ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
take_a_hint thumbnail
 i agree it was irritating ti see BD touching DD it is always GC's right
S.n.e.h thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
agree...we can seriously wait till both hale and hearty...and resume shoots...but NOOO to reunion with BD...😭

but m doubtful that anybody cares about what we want
😡
😡
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I  agree with you all to see the BD of maan it irriating ðŸ˜¡ . Hope a speedy recovery for maan.

dameet6127 thumbnail
I 2 agree, no BD with DD 4 SR Plsss...!
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Nice post dear...
Agree...i cant see Geet ki SR BD ke sath...no...no...
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too hated it when they shot the ring scene with the BD. But it can't be helped. I think they are just prolonging this thing till October. Don't want to sound negative but thats a fact. But as for Maneet's reunion that of course they can't do with a BD. Am sure that will be done only after GC resumes shoot...At least I hope so.