Posted: 12 years ago
Funny title...I know !!! Thats cos of the fact that he was across the water body when these gals were changing the fuse (say what??? fuse?? is it still 90s?? Atleast CVs could have managed with a circuit tripper.. )...But he jumped across or ran around the pool in a second that khushi was going to get burned/lavanya was gonna fall...LOL laws of gravity is much slower in IPKKND.

On another note,We all remember when he urged LA to react to his outburst earlier this week. So today when KKG reacted to him , Was it satisfation on his face? He almost had a serene expression b4 KKG went on about marriage.Nice expression Mr ASR!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: somzz007

Funny title...I know !!! Thats cos of the fact that he was across the water body when these gals were changing the fuse (say what??? fuse?? is it still 90s?? Atleast CVs could have managed with a circuit tripper.. )...But he jumped across or ran around the pool in a second that khushi was going to get burned/lavanya was gonna fall...LOL laws of gravity is much slower in IPKKND.

On another note,We all remember when he urged LA to react to his outburst earlier this week. So today when KKG reacted to him , Was it satisfation on his face? He almost had a serene expression b4 KKG went on about marriage.Nice expression Mr ASR!!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He does seem to have super human powers. In the episode where Khushi and he were locked up in the office store room, he leapt across the room to catch the moorti of Devi Maiyya.
And also in the Teej episode he was besides Khushi in a flash before she could fall after fainting! 

JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
title is really gud.n capturing...thats the first reason i became so interested in2 reading this thread...😊
no matter how ASR reached LA/KKG ..i wat 2 say say..these cv's.πŸ€ͺ...bt i really liked ASR's first priority of saving khushi...❀️
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its nothing compared to flying across the temple to save Khushi from falling on Teej day...he was literally flying horizontal...

at times, Hanuman ka bhakt lagta hain...but hain tho Nand Kissore...having 2 girls listening to his shouting...
Yes yes yes!!! He's hotter than Ed Cullen though! O and yes there was definitely a satisfied gleam in bus eyes when she reacted cos she's the only one who does and he wants that from people who are too cowed to do so. Another thing he is desperately trying to find in La: the fireworks that ignite when KKG rips him a new one! No matter how much he insists that La not become KKG he still looks for her qualities in her by demanding a reactin! Good post!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣
hilarious title. vampire arnav singh raizada..
i think abhay raichand and arnav singh raizada both r brotherπŸ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That was such a funny post!πŸ˜†

Arnav is a desified version of the twilight guy and Khushi is his Bella!

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha funny post🀣...and yes the way Arnav runs to save Khushi, he could very well be a vampire πŸ˜†

loved how he saved Khushi first πŸ˜
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
couldn't stop laughin at da title πŸ€£

i think our hawtie was more than satisfied with kushi kumari gupta's reaction and that's why he released his grip at first and let lose while da lass was bashing back about marriage. for once he didn't look shocked to hear those words from her mouth cuz he totally expected that outburst from her except for da character dheela accusation!

no offence but i find mr arna sing raizada way hawter and cuter than da twilight dude
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Kamalika..

🀣

hilarious title. vampire arnav singh raizada..
i think abhay raichand and arnav singh raizada both r brotherπŸ˜†

even i think the same that arnav singh raizada is abhay raichand brother...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well so many qualities they match each other perfectly

abhay has super human speed so does arnav...

abhay is piya's angel so does arnav is khushi's angel...

abhay-arnav both are arrogant...angry young man...egoistic at times...

abhay-arnav both have same common dialouges...abhay always love to mouth one dialogue "stay away from me piya"...arnav loves to mouth one dialogue "aukat"...both dialogues irritates me to hell...

abhay-arnav both are very passionate person...deep down...

abhay-arnav both put on fake mask infront of the world...but deep down they are vulnerable and soft...

abhay-arnav both doesn't know the abcd of smile...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

abhay-arnav both have a secret and painful past...

abhay-arnav both are stucked into their past and couldn't move on in life...

wow so many matches...i guess indeed both are brothers...now where does siddharth mehra/raichand...my another vampire hottie fits here...since he is eldest brother...

can't believe...chand-haseena raichand has another youngest son named arnav singh raizada...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†