Members Lounge

~~ !! Happy Birthday M_Kal2011 (Mitali) !! ~~

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone...!! πŸ˜ƒ

Once again we have gathered here to celebrate one of our co - CIDian's Birthday... πŸ˜› its her 2nd Birthday with us ... so lets wish Mitali aka (M_kal2011) a very Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Wish you the happiest birthday ever ... πŸ˜ƒ May you have a Blissful life filled with lots of joy and smiles ... πŸ€—May God always bless you with health , peace and success ... Have a wonderful birthday ever πŸ˜ƒ

on the auspicious occasion of Mitali's Birthday I like to share few lines over one of my dearest friends of IF ...  though currently she rarely joins us on the forum but as a fellow CIDian  she have had contributed a lot to the forum

Mitali's 1st story   l1a2o2c3 10 21 

Story Contest -  Case of the stolen Gold a combined effort of Mitali - chinnu - dr.farhmi has won the first winner's place in the contest

Apart from story writing she took part in many write a scene & siggy contests conducted  ... her participation many times lead to the winning trophy ...  

Not only to the forum she has also contributed her CIDship to Daya Sir's fan clubs and still continues to ...  One of the efficient and senior member of Daya Sir's FC , she's well known as one of the best of FC maker cum manager 

A small treat on behalf of Mitali's FC mates in FC isstyle ...check out the quiz taken by few Dayaians of FC πŸ˜Ž

from Purnima

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ--its been almost an year .. 

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ-- during 4th or 5th FC πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š i remember chinnu introduced her to FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ after which she vanishedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & mitali became permanent member of FC  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..time to reveal a little secret πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... initially when she joined FC ... i was little scared to talk to her  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... coz i thot she mite not like me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but with time my fear went off πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† & now no fears  πŸ˜†

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž-- taking a wild guess I think its Adalat πŸ˜Š not sure 

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š--- ermm πŸ€” sowie no idea πŸ˜• need to get idea πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??--- ACP  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ -- its Mitali only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? -- plants, specifically flowers πŸ˜ƒ

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜›-- a CID episode which she wud njoy ...coz i know she is not happy the way currently episodes are coming ...which is why she ends up skipping CID  

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜†--- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Farmville πŸ˜›πŸ˜› no idea if she is still playing cityville πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³
She has been most balanced & knowledged member of FC πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..& surely an dedicated employee of FC bureau... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ & I wish she remains the way she is ... 

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š 

better way to say..."shubho jonomdin"πŸ₯³ πŸ˜ƒ

Hope u have a blast on ur spcl day...& really wishing this bday brings u much more hapiness & good luck & success ...wish u a happy,successful year & life ahead  πŸ˜ƒ

from Monika21 

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ almost one year..πŸ˜ƒ

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ at CID Forum .. during the AC series... i posted something and she was agreed with my views and when she opened the thread for Durga Puja and after that PMs ka silsila shuru hua... πŸ˜†

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž KBC & Adaalat πŸ˜ƒ

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š any moment related to duo πŸ˜³

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??ACP..πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ RBT (Royal Bengal Tigress)... given by me only πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ?  Flowers & birds... (same pinch) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜› a bunch of roses & zerbera... and some handmade sweets...πŸ˜ƒ

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜† cricket and on FC.. joining words

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³ her nature .. very straight & clear πŸ˜ƒ

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š hope our friendship lasts forever..."agar hum chahen to" πŸ˜ƒ

from TanniSDaya 

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ
For one year.

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ
I think after 1/2 months later of my joining in the FC.

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž
I think, Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Adaalat. Not sure😳.

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š
Not sure. I think and Daya-Abhi momentπŸ˜›.

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??
ACP.

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ
RBT---Royal Bengal Tigress.

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? 
Flowers.πŸ˜ƒ

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜›
A big garden full of different colours of Roses and Orchids.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜†
Word matching 

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³
For me, she has a firm, yet polite and soft personality.

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š
Mitu, you just remain the way you are. Don't ever make anything or anyone to change you. You are the best in the way you are. And I'm proud and lucky to be your friend. "Mone robe tomay shobshomoy bondhu".

from Subha

How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒSince I joined the fan club in dec. 2010

Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ
in dec. 2010

Apart from CID, which show does Mitali watch on Sony channel ? 
I think,its KBC.

One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š
Probably,the ending of 'case of bomb robbery',where trio's great bonding is evident⭐️

All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??
Mitali di is addressed as ACP mamπŸ˜› πŸ˜Š 

What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜› πŸ˜ŠOther than 'acp mam','mitali di', she's sometimes called RBT(Royal Bengal Tigress)

Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? 
flowersπŸ˜ƒ

What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜›
a visit to sets of cid,chance of meeting the cid team especially trio⭐️

What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³
There are so many nice qualities mitali di possesses,including good,understanding &  friendly nature.πŸ˜ƒShe is a  really nice friendπŸ˜ƒ

Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š

May there always be lots of  happiness,joy,success for you.πŸ₯³
wishing you a very very happy birthdayπŸ₯³

from Bhavana

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ Hmm ... how long haan ?? sochna hoga .. maybe around a year .. πŸ˜›

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ On the forms general interaction used to be there ... but first proper interaction was regarding a sketch or a poem of mine πŸ˜ƒ

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž On sony ??? She ued to watch JDJ I know πŸ˜‰ ... maybe BALH πŸ˜† ... hehehe that' one thing common between FCians  found .. toh socha yahaan bhi πŸ˜›

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š aah !! that's tough to tell ... maybe the first scene of orphan child ... the one where Daya handles the kid πŸ˜³

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??Ok ... now I'm feelng embarrassed to think I'm so not a good FCIan πŸ˜³ ... badi mushkil ho rahi hai !!! hehehe ... I know she's called M ji ... and there was some other name too πŸ˜› tigerortigress something like that πŸ˜† ... but have no idea of the designations !!

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ hehe here again ...  know she's called Mji .. and something like tiger/tigress πŸ˜›

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ?  she loves flowers ... I know thi well (finally confident aboutone answer πŸ˜† ) ... and I too love the flowers she puts up as her DP !!!

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜› Oh de sakthe toh bhut kuch dete πŸ˜‰ .. but the only thing I had in mind while taking Daya sir's autograph for FC .. was that Mitali's b'dy is coming up ... it'll be a nice gift for her and the whole FC πŸ˜Š

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜† yeh toh galat ho hi nahi saktha ... πŸ˜† ... it's farmville !!! At times I don't understand what her statuses mean πŸ˜† ... red cherry tree on sale .. etc tec. πŸ˜†

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³ she's frank,sweet, a bit reserved .. but once she opens up she's quite interactive (very imilar to Dayanand Sir's nature han πŸ˜‰ )

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š Nothing special ... you're a sweet person .. keep smiling always ... have load of fun on your birthday ... may god bless you always .. with loads of happiness,memories unforgettable and smiles on you and your dear ones faces πŸ˜Š Happy Birthday !!!

from Twinkle

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ for almost a year now πŸ˜ƒ

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈ I first met her on CID creative desk , but our proper meeting happened on FC πŸ˜ƒ

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž its Adalaat πŸ˜ƒ

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜Š  Any TRIO , DUO moment which brings a smile on her face πŸ˜ƒ

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ?? ACP Ma'am...  due to recent Sholay version of FC , she also called Takkur πŸ˜† ( oops πŸ˜‰ )

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒ its RBT - Royal Bengal Tigress πŸ˜›

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ?  Flowers...!!  variety of rear ones which are hardly known by  common people 

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜›  a CD of old CID episodes , as she miss them a lot due to the current ones 

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜† Farmville - actually , that even my favourite -  πŸ€ͺwe live on FB for farmville πŸ€£

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? πŸ˜³ She's trust worthy and a sensitive person ...😳 always love to help people around her ...  a very good friend who cares for you in all times πŸ˜Š

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Š Shub janmodin bondho ... I hope I wrote it right this time ...πŸ˜† I Pray for you that May God give you everything you desire and dream for ... always keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

from Aditi

1. How long you know Mitali..?? πŸ˜ƒ
October 2010

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? β­οΈumm...don't remember actually...but must be on Daya sir's FC πŸ˜›  

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? πŸ˜Ž I guess its bade achhe lagte hain...

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? πŸ˜ŠI think it is from staged murder where Dr Salunkhe proves that Daya is innocent...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali πŸ˜‰ ??ACP  πŸ˜‰

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? πŸ˜ƒRBT ( Royal Bengal Tigress) 

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Flowers πŸ˜›

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? πŸ˜›A trip to mumbai...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hehehe... ab woh toh main sach mein  nahi karsakti...toh...a bouquet of flowers πŸ˜›

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? πŸ˜†
Cricket πŸ˜›

10.What makes Mitali Special & different from others? πŸ˜³ She is very cheerful...and sweet πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? πŸ˜Šalways keep smiling...May you get all the happiness in the world...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒone more gift from me...πŸ˜ƒ

time to blow the candles 

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
some chocolates and pastries for you πŸ˜›

some cookies ...😳

and cool drinks πŸ˜Š

ENJOY...!! 
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another year kinder, another year nicer, in all that you say and do-

And since it's your birthday, sure hope that you're feeling another year happier, too! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wish u a successful & happy year & life ahead πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ twinky-- lovely work πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...& i cud spot he difference πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  forum pe stories link kyun nahi diye "hain" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday Mitu dost. Have a blast.

Twinks, you toh always are best!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -purnima-

@ twinky-- lovely work πŸ‘πŸ‘ ...& i cud spot he difference πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰  forum pe stories link kyun nahi diye "hain" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜‰

I wanted to add it ... but Mitali was sharmaying πŸ˜† 
pengyy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
congratulations~~I want to say "Happy birthday! " to you.
http://www.geminideal.com/