Members Lounge
Members Lounge

~~ !! Happy Birthday M_Kal2011 (Mitali) !! ~~

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone...!! Big smile

Once again we have gathered here to celebrate one of our co - CIDian's Birthday... Tongue its her 2nd Birthday with us ... so lets wish Mitali aka (M_kal2011) a very Happy Birthday Party

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace

Wish you the happiest birthday ever ... Big smile May you have a Blissful life filled with lots of joy and smiles ... HugMay God always bless you with health , peace and success ... Have a wonderful birthday ever Big smile

on the auspicious occasion of Mitali's Birthday I like to share few lines over one of my dearest friends of IF ...  though currently she rarely joins us on the forum but as a fellow CIDian  she have had contributed a lot to the forum

Mitali's 1st story   l1a2o2c3 10 21 

Story Contest -  Case of the stolen Gold a combined effort of Mitali - chinnu - dr.farhmi has won the first winner's place in the contest

Apart from story writing she took part in many write a scene & siggy contests conducted  ... her participation many times lead to the winning trophy ...  

Not only to the forum she has also contributed her CIDship to Daya Sir's fan clubs and still continues to ...  One of the efficient and senior member of Daya Sir's FC , she's well known as one of the best of FC maker cum manager 

A small treat on behalf of Mitali's FC mates in FC isstyle ...Approvecheck out the quiz taken by few Dayaians of FC Cool

from Purnima

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile--its been almost an year .. 

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star-- during 4th or 5th FC SmileSmile i remember chinnu introduced her to FC Big smileBig smile after which she vanishedLOLLOLLOL & mitali became permanent member of FC  Big smileBig smile..time to reveal a little secret LOLLOLLOL ... initially when she joined FC ... i was little scared to talk to her  LOLLOL... coz i thot she mite not like me LOLLOL...but with time my fear went off LOLLOLLOL & now no fears  LOL

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool-- taking a wild guess I think its Adalat Smile not sure 

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile--- ermm Ermm sowie no idea Confused need to get idea LOLLOLLOL  

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??--- ACP  Big smileBig smile

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile -- its Mitali only LOLLOLLOL

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve-- plants, specifically flowers Big smile

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue-- a CID episode which she wud njoy ...coz i know she is not happy the way currently episodes are coming ...which is why she ends up skipping CID  Ouch

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL--LOLLOLLOL Farmville TongueTongue no idea if she is still playing cityville LOLLOLLOL

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed
She has been most balanced & knowledged member of FC Big smileBig smile..& surely an dedicated employee of FC bureau... Big smileBig smile & I wish she remains the way she is ... 

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smile 

better way to say..."shubho jonomdin"Party Big smile

Hope u have a blast on ur spcl day...& really wishing this bday brings u much more hapiness & good luck & success ...wish u a happy,successful year & life ahead  Big smile

from Monika21 

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile almost one year..Big smile

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star at CID Forum .. during the AC series... i posted something and she was agreed with my views and when she opened the thread for Durga Puja and after that PMs ka silsila shuru hua... LOL

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool KBC & Adaalat Big smile

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile any moment related to duo Embarrassed

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??ACP..Wink  LOL

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile RBT (Royal Bengal Tigress)... given by me only Wink LOL

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve Flowers & birds... (same pinch) Big smileBig smile

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue a bunch of roses & zerbera... and some handmade sweets...Big smile

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL cricket and on FC.. joining words

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed her nature .. very straight & clear Big smile

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smile hope our friendship lasts forever..."agar hum chahen to" Big smile

from TanniSDaya 

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile
For one year.

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star
I think after 1/2 months later of my joining in the FC.

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool
I think, Bade Acche Lagte Hain and Adaalat. Not sureEmbarrassed.

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile
Not sure. I think and Daya-Abhi momentTongue.

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??
ACP.

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile
RBT---Royal Bengal Tigress.

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve
Flowers.Big smile

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue
A big garden full of different colours of Roses and Orchids.EmbarrassedBig smile

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL
Word matching 

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed
For me, she has a firm, yet polite and soft personality.

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smile
Mitu, you just remain the way you are. Don't ever make anything or anyone to change you. You are the best in the way you are. And I'm proud and lucky to be your friend. "Mone robe tomay shobshomoy bondhu".

from Subha

How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile

Big smileSince I joined the fan club in dec. 2010

Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star
in dec. 2010

Apart from CID, which show does Mitali watch on Sony channel ? 
I think,its KBC.

One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile
Probably,the ending of 'case of bomb robbery',where trio's great bonding is evidentStar

All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??
Mitali di is addressed as ACP mamTongue Smile 

What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile
Tongue SmileOther than 'acp mam','mitali di', she's sometimes called RBT(Royal Bengal Tigress)

Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve
flowersBig smile

What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue
a visit to sets of cid,chance of meeting the cid team especially trioStar

What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed
There are so many nice qualities mitali di possesses,including good,understanding &  friendly nature.Big smileShe is a  really nice friendBig smile

Your message to Mitali ?? Smile

May there always be lots of  happiness,joy,success for you.Party
wishing you a very very happy birthdayParty

from Bhavana

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile Hmm ... how long haan ?? sochna hoga .. maybe around a year .. Tongue

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star On the forms general interaction used to be there ... but first proper interaction was regarding a sketch or a poem of mine Big smile

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool On sony ??? She ued to watch JDJ I know Wink ... maybe BALH LOL ... hehehe that' one thing common between FCians  found .. toh socha yahaan bhi Tongue

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile aah !! that's tough to tell ... maybe the first scene of orphan child ... the one where Daya handles the kid Embarrassed

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??Ok ... now I'm feelng embarrassed to think I'm so not a good FCIan Embarrassed ... badi mushkil ho rahi hai !!! hehehe ... I know she's called M ji ... and there was some other name too Tongue tigerortigress something like that LOL ... but have no idea of the designations !!

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile hehe here again ...  know she's called Mji .. and something like tiger/tigress Tongue

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve she loves flowers ... I know thi well (finally confident aboutone answer LOL ) ... and I too love the flowers she puts up as her DP !!!

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue Oh de sakthe toh bhut kuch dete Wink .. but the only thing I had in mind while taking Daya sir's autograph for FC .. was that Mitali's b'dy is coming up ... it'll be a nice gift for her and the whole FC Smile

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL yeh toh galat ho hi nahi saktha ... LOL ... it's farmville !!! At times I don't understand what her statuses mean LOL ... red cherry tree on sale .. etc tec. LOL

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed she's frank,sweet, a bit reserved .. but once she opens up she's quite interactive (very imilar to Dayanand Sir's nature han Wink )

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smile Nothing special ... you're a sweet person .. keep smiling always ... have load of fun on your birthday ... may god bless you always .. with loads of happiness,memories unforgettable and smiles on you and your dear ones faces Smile Happy Birthday !!!

from Twinkle

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile for almost a year now Big smile

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Star I first met her on CID creative desk , but our proper meeting happened on FC Big smile

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool its Adalaat Big smile

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? Smile  Any TRIO , DUO moment which brings a smile on her face Big smile

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ?? ACP Ma'am...  due to recent Sholay version of FC , she also called Takkur LOL ( oops Wink )

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smile its RBT - Royal Bengal Tigress Tongue

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? Approve Flowers...!!  variety of rear ones which are hardly known by  common people 

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? Tongue  a CD of old CID episodes , as she miss them a lot due to the current ones 

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL Farmville - actually , that even my favourite -  Sillywe live on FB for farmville ROFL

10. What makes Mitali Special and different from others ? Embarrassed She's trust worthy and a sensitive person ...Embarrassed always love to help people around her ...  a very good friend who cares for you in all times Smile

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smile Shub janmodin bondho ... I hope I wrote it right this time ...LOL I Pray for you that May God give you everything you desire and dream for ... always keep smiling Big smile

from Aditi

1. How long you know Mitali..?? Big smile
October 2010

2. Your 1st interaction with Mitali ? Starumm...don't remember actually...but must be on Daya sir's FC Tongue  

3. Apart from CID, which show do Mitali watch on Sony channel ? Cool I guess its bade achhe lagte hain...

4. One of Mitali's most favorite CID moment ? SmileI think it is from staged murder where Dr Salunkhe proves that Daya is innocent...Big smileTongue

5. All FCians are known by their designations ,  which position is given to Mitali Wink ??ACP  Wink

6. What's Mitali's  FC - name ?? Big smileRBT ( Royal Bengal Tigress) 

7. Part of the Nature which Mitali admires the most ? ApproveFlowers Tongue

8. What would you like to gift Mitali ?? TongueA trip to mumbai...TongueTongueWink...hehehe... ab woh toh main sach mein  nahi karsakti...toh...a bouquet of flowers Tongue

9. Which is Mitali's favorite game ?? LOL
Cricket Tongue

10.What makes Mitali Special & different from others? Embarrassed She is very cheerful...and sweet Big smileBig smile

11.  Your message to Mitali ?? Smilealways keep smiling...May you get all the happiness in the world...Big smileBig smileone more gift from me...Big smile

time to blow the candles 

Happy Birthday Scraps, Wishes with Graphics for Orkut, Myspace
some chocolates and pastries for you Tongue

some cookies ...Embarrassed

and cool drinks Smile

ENJOY...!! Dancing

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 21 September 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

subha.Aditi_97monika21-purnima-DivianTanz_Divz

-purnima- IF-Sizzlerz
-purnima-
-purnima-

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Another year kinder, another year nicer, in all that you say and do-

And since it's your birthday, sure hope that you're feeling another year happier, too! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Wish u a successful & happy year & life ahead Big smileBig smile

@ twinky-- lovely work ClapClap ...& i cud spot he difference Wink Wink  forum pe stories link kyun nahi diye "hain" LOLLOL
Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

DivianTanz_Divz IF-Addictz
DivianTanz_Divz
DivianTanz_Divz

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Happy birthday Mitu dost. Have a blast.

Twinks, you toh always are best!!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

@ twinky-- lovely work ClapClap ...& i cud spot he difference Wink Wink  forum pe stories link kyun nahi diye "hain" LOLLOL
Wink

I wanted to add it ... but Mitali was sharmaying LOL 
pengyy Groupbie
pengyy
pengyy

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
congratulations~~I want to say "Happy birthday! " to you.
http://www.geminideal.com/
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top