Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Radhe, fantastic post..I hardly write on forums but I guess today you made me to. Will be back. 

Originally posted by: sbk2

Well said! 

πŸ‘

Don't know about others, but after reading that post yesterday and the article today, I'm kind of dreading what turn this serial is going to take. I do not want Khushi's innocence and her smile to get lost! She's the only person who can bring out the Arnav in ASR!

I want Shyam to get exposed, but not at the cost of Khushi's happiness.

Me too. I really want the CVs not to go to that route ... I will stop watching the show..
.Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is actually an interesting point...Khushi is so full of life and confident that her views are correct as she does everything by her faith and family...how can one go wrong?

When she finds out about Shyam and the extent he went through to achieve her, the fact that he embarked on an affair and cheated on his wife maliciously FOR HER will knock six bells out of her. 
She has never had a boyfriend, or had potential admirers as noted by Bua-ji...her antics will make it harder for her to get a rishta unlike Payal.  It is understandable that the whole situation will toughen her up and make her more harder...She'll find it hard to trust people and open up to them without thinking they have an ulterior motive and as a result will be more guarded.

As a twist in the story line I want there to be a role reversal where Arnav tries to open Khushi up and let her know that the whole world isn't as bad as she thinks...I really want him to be there for her and protect her and make Khushi khush again...😊

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Radhe great Post...and quite intresting POV's by others too.

If we lose the impulsive Khushi, then how do we get back some life in Arnav?.He needs the trigger to be shaken up , to react...to realise.She might mature a bit, but if she loses her lively spirit,  her spunk then it would be quite mundane.Dull...Dark???What to look for,?as some spoilers indicated...more hatred,vendetta...where are we heading to??? I don't see a "PYAAR" at all in the title let alone a name for the Love??

Her spunk makes his mind congested,go blank and root of all his frustration,but she is the stem of his inspiration.When he first met her,he never thought this would transpire, the feelings of hate,curiosity,scorn and now desire.She makes him Mad, feeling crazy-its quite dumb and absurd to him.He is fighting with in himself.He wants to hate her but he can't bring himself to do so.

Today's turning point was the Fuse dabba scene( for KKG's realisation)...and it really looked cute when he took a peek to glance at Khushi before taking La inside.UFFF!!! What an irresistable Lover he would be if all the barriers around him are shunned.😍

ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ angel eyes...that would be quite interesting to see Arnav bringing old Khushi back, but for that to happenn first Arnav has to get some green pastures and positivity in his life.HE has a past which is brooding ...and now after Sleazy SHyam is exposed he might go deeper in his shell and only Khushi's spontaneity and impulsive nature could crack the shell.
😊
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you all for your thoughts, really appreciate it. Actually Ishita and Angeleyez got what I wanted to say.
@Vrushali, before the story moves forward ArHi needs to realize their feelings for eachother that is for sure. Coming back to the topic what I wanted to say is she will be no more a child, a teenager but a woman after she comes to know the real face of Shyam that is the emphasis here, she will be very controlled just like ASR with her emotions, she will harden herself, she will mature herself to a woman. And then the story moves how ever CT's want. Hopefully I made some sense here.
@Nargis, I understand what you wrote about ASR and will say the same that Arnav at the age of 14 or 15 became a Man and started taking care of his elder sister and built an empire.
About Kushi, its not about her father's ill health I was talking about. She will come to see the world as it is, a devil dressed as an angel to strike at the right moment.This will change her outlook and her behaviour towards the world at large.
If you remember in the beginning when she wanted to start work the reason being to payoff ASR 25000/- but then she came to know about her father's financial crisis, she became responsible. She is still that girl of 18 but her thought process changed and wanted to work and earn money to support her father. That job became her necessary, she is going thru so much humiliation day in and day out but still she keeps smiling. Thought I will show how circumstance changed her here.
I hope made some sense yaar, I have so many thoughts running thru mind but then again when I sit to write its just bouncing everywhereπŸ˜† sorry if messed up.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Really well said!

Yep, no wonder they're focussing on Khushi's childlike innocence at present, cause it'll break her when she comes to know that evil people like Shyam exist. It's gonna be a huge shock for her, cause she thinks that everything in her world is good, bright and cheerful. And when she sees her father suffering, it'll be a major turning point for Khushi as a character. I guess we'll be seeing her mature into a responsible woman after that from the impulsive young girl that she is at the moment.

And Arnav, we've already seen, that Khushi makes him come face to face with those emotions that he's shut inside himself. He doesn't know why she makes him feel all that, cause no one except his di has been able to get Arnav out of ASR, but Khushi does that.

-Ishita

Thank you Ishita,
I thought the same while watching episodes from the day she started playing pranks just like a kid and then saying sorry to ASR with so much innocence which brought a sweet smile on his face.
This is reality, there is good and bad and then there is EVIL.
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_eyez123

This is actually an interesting point...Khushi is so full of life and confident that her views are correct as she does everything by her faith and family...how can one go wrong?

When she finds out about Shyam and the extent he went through to achieve her, the fact that he embarked on an affair and cheated on his wife maliciously FOR HER will knock six bells out of her. 
She has never had a boyfriend, or had potential admirers as noted by Bua-ji...her antics will make it harder for her to get a rishta unlike Payal.  It is understandable that the whole situation will toughen her up and make her more harder...She'll find it hard to trust people and open up to them without thinking they have an ulterior motive and as a result will be more guarded.

As a twist in the story line I want there to be a role reversal where Arnav tries to open Khushi up and let her know that the whole world isn't as bad as she thinks...I really want him to be there for her and protect her and make Khushi khush again...😊

Thank you angel-eyez, oh I would love to see the bold part too. Lets hope CT's will satisfy us all.
siditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
this Shyam is a creep, girls. i hate him! I just love arnav n khushi
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so true..Radhe!

i get what you are saying!!

i guess growing up is part of life..and such jolts which basically amounts to fraud and betrayal!!

and that would make anyone not trust any single person..and sometimes even oneself if one should trust one's judgement and befriend people who on the front seem nice but are totally untruthful!!