Circumstances upheave maturity in human beings - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
nice post, im not in favour of losing the bubbly khushi.  wat  will we be left with...??two unhappy people plotting against each other.  smells like an old story repackaged
Originally posted by ashvez

@ Radhe great Post...and quite intresting POV's by others too.

If we lose the impulsive Khushi, then how do we get back some life in Arnav?.He needs the trigger to be shaken up , to react...to realise.She might mature a bit, but if she loses her lively spirit,  her spunk then it would be quite mundane.Dull...Dark???What to look for,?as some spoilers indicated...more hatred,vendetta...where are we heading to??? I don't see a "PYAAR" at all in the title let alone a name for the Love??

Her spunk makes his mind congested,go blank and root of all his frustration,but she is the stem of his inspiration.When he first met her,he never thought this would transpire, the feelings of hate,curiosity,scorn and now desire.She makes him Mad, feeling crazy-its quite dumb and absurd to him.He is fighting with in himself.He wants to hate her but he can't bring himself to do so.

Today's turning point was the Fuse dabba scene( for KKG's realisation)...and it really looked cute when he took a peek to glance at Khushi before taking La inside.UFFF!!! What an irresistable Lover he would be if all the barriers around him are shunned.๐Ÿ˜

Thankyou Ashvez for your thoughts. I get your point without impulsive Kushi we will be lost BUT don't lose hope there is always a way out isn't it? and CT's will find the solution.

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

so true..Radhe!

i get what you are saying!!

i guess growing up is part of life..and such jolts which basically amounts to fraud and betrayal!!

and that would make anyone not trust any single person..and sometimes even oneself if one should trust one's judgement and befriend people who on the front seem nice but are totally untruthful!!
Oh thank you Vrushali, you got I wanted to say.
And then you pointed out the most important of all TRUST. The most important aspect of being in love with someone is Trust, and that's what ASR doesnot have on anyone except his Di.
and Kushi will join the band of not trusting people blindly. BUT later on and don't know when and how but they need trust eachother which will lead to complete and unconditional Love for eachother.
What say?????????????
Originally posted by Hessa85

nice post, im not in favour of losing the bubbly khushi.  wat  will we be left with...??two unhappy people plotting against each other.  smells like an old story repackaged
Hey cheer up, nothing is lost as of now.
You have to read topic made by Geet about Love-Hate relation, it pretty much exlain everything.

radhe radhe radhe

i donno why but i feel after today's encounter with Arnav, the pull towards him will be more palpable to her. today after the initial nursing of her wound caused by him. Him hurting her, misunderstanding her meaning of what she was trying to say.. i shall come back on that point later for that is another discussion altogether, but i feel today is the first step towards, madam's feelings for him going beyond dislike of the laad governor or fear of him. Today she felt somethign else. and may be that something else was manifested in the way she held his shirt rather than try to get out of his hold?

but i feel more encounters of that kind will happen before father dearest if at all will put forward to khushi the idea Buaji has of her marrying shyam!!

am i digressing?

Vrushali, are you ready with your explanation on the bold part because I was lost looking them together that I didnot notice any shirt grabbing but then again when I rechecked it I thought she grabbed it so that she won't fall, maybe I am not seeing what you can???

About Shyam's marriage, I really don't know if this is the right place to discuss this but why not? Remember Monday I asked you questions and my first one was How come Shyam agrees to the marriage, its kind of drawing attention to himself.
But tonight's episode showed a different view, he did all this for only one purpose, getting Kushi into his life and giving the relation a name. so DISGUSTING.
Care to share your thoughts on this please.

Great show, great discussion, ๐Ÿ‘great, great, great, but who know what the CVs have in mind, lets wait and watcht what the outcome is and hope all is well.

Well said Radhe.
I really dont want this khushi to disappear but we have to see that happening. The incidents that are going to take place in her life will completely shatter her and change her for the sake of this cruel world. 
I hope we wont see that khushi for a long time and get back the bubbly one back and even get Arnav back from ASR.

Yeah Radhe

sorry i was off on another planet... i am trying to write an update for my FF and also a scene based on today's episode of what i see going forward from today's point..

anyway i so forgot about that point..i was to make later.. that is typical me forgetful. Glad you reminded me.

Now for the bold i feel today i saw a contrast in their expression after their close encounter of the third kind.

She was still smarting from her physical hurt and him misunderstanding but i felt there was awareness beyond just the effect her tears had on him. I felt he was contrite for having hurt her. I donno why i feel he is going to see that hurt and do something that will tell her he is sorry for his action. the man will not say sorry but may be caress the wound and say, "Ye meine kiya na!!"

But beyond that, his attraction for her was making him take some deep breaths, he gulped, he is wondering why he loses his cool only with her to this extent where he gets physical with her to the level where he hurts her...

Now shyam i definitely hate him. I cant stand a man who has duplicity for a middle name.

What the F... is he thinking, how does he think, a marriage with Khushi is something he should consciously pursue. I cant believe there are men like him, but yeah i think there are. He has only married Anjali for money
and after today i have been thinking about what is Shyam.

What if shyam seeks revenge from Arnav for someone in his family for breaking her heart. And he married his sister to avenge that? Also he happens to fall in lust with Khushi when he saw first but seeing her with Arnav on TV made her more desirable? dont you think he followed Khushi? if so why?

Now i shudder at a thought of a man like shyam who to bed a woman would marry her which would be illegal for he is married already. But what does he want possess Khushi. Why? just because he desires her or is there more here?

Yeah Radhe

sorry i was off on another planet... i am trying to write an update for my FF and also a scene based on today's episode of what i see going forward from today's point..

anyway i so forgot about that point..i was to make later.. that is typical me forgetful. Glad you reminded me.

Now for the bold i feel today i saw a contrast in their expression after their close encounter of the third kind.

She was still smarting from her physical hurt and him misunderstanding but i felt there was awareness beyond just the effect her tears had on him. I felt he was contrite for having hurt her. I donno why i feel he is going to see that hurt and do something that will tell her he is sorry for his action. the man will not say sorry but may be caress the wound and say, "Ye meine kiya na!!"

But beyond that, his attraction for her was making him take some deep breaths, he gulped, he is wondering why he loses his cool only with her to this extent where he gets physical with her to the level where he hurts her...

Now shyam i definitely hate him. I cant stand a man who has duplicity for a middle name.

What the F... is he thinking, how does he think, a marriage with Khushi is something he should consciously pursue. I cant believe there are men like him, but yeah i think there are. He has only married Anjali for money

What if shyam seeks revenge from Arnav for someone in his family for breaking her heart. And he married his sister to avenge that? Also he happens to fall in lust with Khushi when he saw first but seeing her with Arnav on TV made her more desirable? dont you think he followed Khushi? if so why?

Now i shudder at a thought of a man like shyam who to bed a woman would marry her which would be illegal for he is married already. But what does he want possess Khushi. Why? just because he desires her or is there more here?

good points Vru!! ๐Ÿ‘

i always wondered what  Shyam was doing in Lucknow during that time? Arnav was there to buy Sheesh Mahal. Anjali and Akaash were also there. Shyam must have known about it. if he went there for work why didn't he meet them? 

Shyam saved Khushi after those clips came out on TV. Was it a coincidence or did Shyam plant those goons?

it is also possible that he has some sort of hidden agenda.

Yeah Radhe

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts.
I really got to watch ArHi scene once again peacefully later in the night. But I do have one thing to say here, I don't know if its just me or anyone feel the same but I felt he released her knowing that someone is approaching them from outside because he looks at the door same time when Lavanya opens it as if he heard the footsteps. They were both lost in each other right but then he released her and wallah Lavanya enters or maybe I am losing it and imagining things๐Ÿ˜†

About "The Psycho creep" the bold part I am not sure but it seems he married Anjali just for monetary reasons or maybe I am wrong and there is a motive. And about Kushi from the beginning Shyam was introduced I was thinking the same as what you said is he following her?.
I started watching the show from Labor day weekend and did not know about shyam's character as I was not aware of the forum but when he was introduced just after the TV news saving Kushi and then the next day he comes up showing babuji's wallet, I felt his intentions are not right,if at all his intentions were good he would have returned it the same day right? and then he bumps into her in the market and the saga continues.
But I never thought he will take this step inturn drawing attention to himself. But who knows how psycho mentality works and I am not sure what he is going to do now and who will be the ones to know his real face everyone or just Gupta family and Arnav.
Its so scary to think men like him are there in real world and girls like Kushi and Anjali get duped because of their innocence.