Circumstances upheave maturity in human beings

Radhe1085 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Circumstances upheave maturity in human beings:

Isn't it the truth of life my friends. Where, why, how we are the way we are is just because of circumstances in our life. Sometimes such situations arise in one's life that it will completely change the person 360 degree.

Arnav Singh Raizada that ferocious tyrant, who is arrogant, ruthless and you know the list goes on and on. But once, he was just Arnav who according to his Di's words and a little flashback we can see was just as lively, mischievous, ever so smiling as our darling Kushi Kumari Gupta, but it changed everything on that day longtime back a situation such arise where Arnav was dead or rather got buried deep inside where no one can trespass and in his place born Arnav Singh Raizada and you know the rest.

And the day is not far when our darling girl will mature beyond our recognition. If we take that new article into consideration it's definitely coming up by the end of this month or early October. She won't be the same lively girl who sees the world as colorful beautiful paradise; rather she will see the real hardcore world as a mirage. When Shyam's truth is out and situations will arise such that she will have a 360 degree change in her outlook and her behavior. I think at that time we will die to see this Kushi back who is lively, stupid, mischievous, childish and immature still our darling but she will be lost, hopefully not forever because we need this Kushi to bring our Arnav back from dead.

These are my thoughts and views on the show, if offended anyone it's not intentionally done. Please do pardon me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
radhe radhe radhe

Ok I get your point how circumstance changes people's outlook though can it change them totally is a question that remains. Does the fun loving Arnav lurk under the ASR facade the chote behind the arnav??

may be may not be. But yeah i do see that he has a sense of humor. Sometimes it comes out in sarcasm but it is used mostly with the only person he is comfortable with being in his own skin is his sis.

Now Khushi and joie de vivre... do you think circumstances i mean the ones that we believe will change her life in near future.

probably a broken engagement? but somehow i dont feel that there is going to be a wedding planned between Shyam and Khushi the reason is that the father has got the smell of the stink...and he will never ever decide to get Khushi married without asking her and i dont think Khushi is going to agree to marry to Shyam.

i donno why but i feel after today's encounter with Arnav, the pull towards him will be more palpable to her. today after the initial nursing of her wound caused by him. Him hurting her, misunderstanding her meaning of what she was trying to say.. i shall come back on that point later for that is another discussion altogether, but i feel today is the first step towards, madam's feelings for him going beyond dislike of the laad governor or fear of him. Today she felt somethign else. and may be that something else was manifested in the way she held his shirt rather than try to get out of his hold?

but i feel more encounters of that kind will happen before father dearest if at all will put forward to khushi the idea Buaji has of her marrying shyam!!

am i digressing?

But in short will that make her lose her verve. i somehow dont think so. She will be a little subdued but her bubbly nature will always come to the fore for she is that. lets say she finds herself at opposite spectrum of Arnav of being in the same office but he supposedly hates her while her feelings have gone through transformation. she does not knw why he hates her but feels he hates her..for some reason!!

now in that case she will try to be subdued for her heart's desire is one person that is unattainable to her but that longing will not make her forget her innate nature will it?

She may straighten when he is around but she might for a few seconds forget her misery and join some friends in having some fun!!

what say am i totally off here?
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well said.  Vrush and I have discussed this many times...

So..now on to this discussion.   I disagree with you in the sense that this impending doom that is to happen in her life with her dad will change her 180 degrees.   The difference between Arnav and khushi is that When the tragedy happened in Arnav's life, he was but a mere child of 13 or 14.  It was well before his formative development years, hence his sense of what actually happened, and what all it meant was much more impressionable...and as such it had a lot of impact on him.  He was without his parent in the time where children need them the most to guide them and nurture them...and help them develop into a well balanced adult. That is why Arnav has a darkness inside of him, because he has suppressed it since his childhood, and developed as a hard man who has never understood or accepted what happened.

With Khushi...she is much older, well rounded, and already has developed a sense of who she is and a personality...where she is a vivacious girl with a never die attitude, she looks at all problems in the eye...and so I don't feel that she can be so gravely impacted causing that drastic a change in her personality, or in her outlook of life.

Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

radhe radhe radhe

i shall be here in few minutes..

and add my two cents..

Oh Hello Vrushali, will be eagerly waiting for your input.

Oh I remembered you while watching yesterday's buaji's scene, your answer to my question 2.
Are you psychic?πŸ˜‰ just kiddingπŸ˜†
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well said! 

πŸ‘

Don't know about others, but after reading that post yesterday and the article today, I'm kind of dreading what turn this serial is going to take. I do not want Khushi's innocence and her smile to get lost! She's the only person who can bring out the Arnav in ASR!

I want Shyam to get exposed, but not at the cost of Khushi's happiness.

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
Radhe1085 thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Well said.  Vrush and I have discussed this many times...

will come back with more details.

Thankyou Nargis, will wait for your thoughts.
Hot_Indo_Chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
If Khushi gets lost in the myriad of Shyam's evilness, then only Arnav can bring the old Khushi back.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really well said!

Yep, no wonder they're focussing on Khushi's childlike innocence at present, cause it'll break her when she comes to know that evil people like Shyam exist. It's gonna be a huge shock for her, cause she thinks that everything in her world is good, bright and cheerful. And when she sees her father suffering, it'll be a major turning point for Khushi as a character. I guess we'll be seeing her mature into a responsible woman after that from the impulsive young girl that she is at the moment.

And Arnav, we've already seen, that Khushi makes him come face to face with those emotions that he's shut inside himself. He doesn't know why she makes him feel all that, cause no one except his di has been able to get Arnav out of ASR, but Khushi does that.

-Ishita
Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
brilliant  post radhe...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

it shows hw two individuals can go thur so much of change in der nature...behaviour n dey overall outlook towards the life changes according to d circumstances..

while abt Arnav singh raizada we do hv sum clue as we hv got to c sum flashbacks of him as a kid when he ws jus chotte or arnav...but d circumstances changed him to what he is today..he ws made to realize dat only if u have money power n belong to d higher society u ll b respected ...his hard earned money hs gvn him d kinda high or a kick if i may say so which none of d alcohol types can give..he hs come a long way to become what he is today...i doubt if v wud get to c d same arnav he wud hv bn...bt fr sure we ll get to c the softer side of dis Raizada ...

about khushi shez very lively n hs a very positive outlook towards life...but d real n d bad side of d world is still away from her..lets c hw d comin tragedies keep her goin n hw many changes she undergoes thru to deal n sustain the hard times...

i lk d depth in des two characters n hw at evry stage the Cvs hv made it a point to show all d differences dey hv...from der ideologies,principles,values,status,life style etc etc.. to evn difference of opinion in minor things..

i so lookin frwd to d different shades of des two characters...

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Radhe1085

Thankyou Nargis, will wait for your thoughts.

I updated my thoughts on page 1...πŸ˜›