Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

2morrow's prediction-pg3 options 4devini NO SR(edi

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Half prediction for tomorrow ...

everyone has the same question ... do we have to bear devini SR ... well frankly speaking 

i don't even want 2 watch that episode if they intend to show devini or luckreeto ka SR πŸ˜‘

but still as this was the doubt so i am going on with my thoughts which i stopped in my previous post...

if we see the way the episode is going ... looks like our fears might come true tomorrow ... πŸ˜‰

we have already seen geet in saree as per the spoilers ... geet was with GC ka BD ... 

so tomorrow episode will start with geet reading maan's letter & then geet searching for maan after wearing the saree & coming out of her room & then we might see geet & maan playing hide & seek with maan hiding  behind the pillar ... πŸ˜†while nihaaring her from behind the pillar ... which geet might catch him like she did before ...πŸ˜†

then probably as the cv's indirectly told us ki today for maaneet also new beginning so i guess thy mean we will get maaneet SR ...πŸ˜†

we want SR of maaneet ... plz give us SR of maaneet ...

maan was ready to send devil to his room as his so called wife was waiting ...

but what about your own wife maan ... she is also waiting for u ... 

so after the hide & seek i want maaneet in 1 room ... but the question how will they show SR ????? with BD  well that is the directors problem ... i think thy have a solution for that ... lets see ...

we all crazy maaneetians are waiting for ur milan after memory loss ... maaneet ... we want maaneet SR ... hoping 2 See maaneet SR tomorrow πŸ˜†

ok ... not tomorrow ... i mean when GC is back to the shoot with DD ... as we cant see SR with BD ... coz we want 2 see SR between maan & geet not SR between BD's πŸ˜† 

remaining prediction will post only if u all want coz its abt the others πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

options 4 devini's no SR πŸ˜†

1) before devil reaches the room mama catches him & does not allow him 2 go to his room where nandi is waiting πŸ˜†

2)by the time devil goes 2 his room ... nandi is fast asleep ... devil has no way but to sleep on a sofa coz nandi occupied the entire bed πŸ˜† or prabably kicked devil when he wanted 2 sleep so he had 2 sleep on sofa πŸ˜†then morning ho jaye ...

3)after geet & maan's saree & pillar scene ... we will get 2 see morning - courtesy mona ...

4)short circuit in KM - courtesy bobby

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima nice prediction . and no need to update ...this is enough...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hima save us from Devini SR ...
libra25 thumbnail
thanks hima..
this is like a mirage in a oasis..where we see the virtual...πŸ˜†
hima nice prediction dear...
but DEVINI sr...arrrghhh...nahiiin...
MAANEET sr plzzz with DD-GC only not with body double...
dewdropred thumbnail

@priti ... miti ... mona -

if we want maaneet SR without BD's then i guess we need to wait until monday ... now we need to while away thursday & friday ... till GC comes back on Monday ... coz as per Fb news which mona gave GC will b back on sunday 2 the sets till then what will the cv;s show ...
-kinjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 THANKS HIMA, WONDERFUL PREDICTION.IF TOMMOROW IT IS EXTRAS SR IF UR SURE I WILL EMMM... TRY TO WATCH IN MY LAPTOP BCZ MY MOM WILL ALSO WATCH WID ME AMD TEASE ME TO DEARTH FOR IF THAT HAPPENS. ALREADY MY DADI  IS CURIOUS TO KNOW  ABOUT DEV'S Nth MARRIAGE BUT HIMA SHE DON'T UNDERSTAND HINDI SO WELL BUT PRETENDS. [TRP KOSAM CHUDADANIKI TRY CHESTA. ] SECREAT GA LAPTOPLO. KANNI IDI SR OF MILLENIUM. FIRST TIME SHOW LO INTA EMBARESSMENT DEVINI VALLA.. I HOPE U  TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY LANGUAGE SPECIAL FOR THIS TOMMOROW'S πŸ€¬ EPISODE DEAR.Edited by shanti23 - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti23

THANKS HIMA, WONDERFUL PREDICTION.IF TOMMOROW IT IS EXTRAS SR IF UR SURE I WILL EMMM... TRY TO WATCH IN MY LAPTOP BCZ MY MOM WILL ALSO WATCH WID ME AMD TEASE ME TO DEARTH FOR IF THAT HAPPENS. ALREADY MY DADI  IS CURIOUS TO KNOW  ABOUT DEV'S Nth MARRIAGE BUT HIMA SHE DON'T UNDERSTAND HINDI SO WELL BUT PRETENDS. [TRP KOSAM CHUDADANIKI TRY CHESTA. ] SECREAT GA LAPTOPLO. KANNI IDI SR OF MILLENIUM. FIRST TIME SHOW LO INTA EMBARESSMENT DEVINI VALLA.. I HOPE U  TRY TO UNDERSTAND MY LANGUAGE SPECIAL FOR THIS TOMMOROW'S πŸ€¬ EPISODE DEAR.

ha ha ha ... i am a telugu girl ... so def understand ur lang πŸ˜†by the way u talking abt ur nannamma πŸ˜† she watches GHSP with u mine 2 ... watches GHSP ..

dear u r not supposed 2 use caps its called shouting on the net ...😊
divareena thumbnail
Hima me too want maan and geet in one room but i really don't want to see geet s SR with BD
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice prediction...
But Please yaar if the CV's can help us for once...NO DEV NANDINI SR!!!!!..please cv's...

Reg maaneet Sr..i would love a maaneet love scene with both maan n Geet i.e GC n DD in the same frame...that will make it electrifying...i would not mind waiting till GC returns fully fit next week ya yeh week end...hoping so much to see GC n DD in one frame asap...wishing GC fn DD full recovery...

-kinjal- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Oh iam sorry idid't mean it. but i saw i was typing in caps when it was almost half done ,so i  had to continue it.bcz iwas doing my office work inbetween. I can't tell my daddi  the real facts and spoil my image i mean. Already she spys me when i watch MTV and Vchannel. Now she starts hate me watching somebody unlawful. Edited by shanti23 - 12 years ago