Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

mistis thoughtsand ishtyle 21st september 2011

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Aaj ka taaja khabar...πŸ‘πŸ‘..or the breaking news...πŸ‘...after the return of badi bahu with a bang yesterday...πŸ˜‰...today is the return of the prodigal Pearl of Wisdom...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...Mohini...😍...

Ok ok...so Radhika is doing her evening prayers and then Padma, Dai and Mohini come and stand to attention behind her (reminded me when naughty kids try to project that they are good and then they try to find the goody girl or boy in the class and try to become their best friend so that no one can suspect themπŸ˜‰). Anyway  Radhika touches Padma's feet and she says saubhagyavati bhava (may you be lucky one), dai says dudho nahao puto phalo (may you have loads of kids) and Mohini says same to same, but no one blesses her that sada suhagan raho (may you be married all through your life)😲😲.  Radhika goes to give aarti to others and Padma becomes very philosophical that a daughter, DIL and wife like Radhika only very few people get in their lives, but don't know that what is there in her fateπŸ€” (haila! bole toh Padmu madam, that means you think that Dev is not her husband  aiyooo😲). Dai also gives her an equal philosophical look and then Padma decided that she will become teacher to  Kanha ask him...why kanha why...why so many tests...oyeee...leave kanha alone ...oops that's me protesting😳. First of all you lot create problems in Radhika's life and then ask kanha why kanh why, arreh whats your problem in life...😳...actually come to think of it she does have loads of problems in life...πŸ€”.. ...dai thinks to herself..why is Padma taking my limelight...I should also tell something...πŸ˜†..and then nods wisely and says yes yes...so true...their married life has not yet started and it is already filled up with rukavat ke leeye khed hai signs...or sorry for disruptions.(Mohini is worried look is pricelessπŸ˜†)...and Barkha is playing peek a boo from the main door (but she is very angry...why? Because they are praying that problems will be removed or because they are supporting Radhika) Padma has still not finished...she continues her conversation with kanha that she wants that all the problems in RaDev's life be removed and that there are kids running in this house (so does that mean that the lack of ahem ahem in Mohini's life is an open secret in this house...πŸ€”...very strange family I must say). Anyway Mohini sees Barkha playing peekaboo and she asks her to stop playing this game and come and join them in their round table conference...and Mohini drops her pearls of wisdom ...that why is she dressed up like a RPtian and wearing mangalsutra and sindoor at home? Arreh  Mohini...see because Barkha madam thinks that she is the principle lead actress in a nautanki company thats why...πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰sorry that's again Misti and her thoughts...😳..Barkha tries to get out and says that because she is sacred of the homeless boogey man...😳...oh she meant that others coming in without letting them know that they will be coming...Barkha sweetie just because you do it does not mean the entire world does it...😳...and Mohini very wisely says...anyway your sindoor is just fake...🀣...and then Mohini wants to pray that once Radhika and Dev's problems are solved she wants to get Barkha married to someone like Dev...no Mohini not like Dev..😑...Barkha is now flustered and says but I am Dev's wife and the other three are looking at her...and she says...oh no I was joking...but they want to get her married and Barkha runs off...dactarni jee is very angry and she wanders into Dev's room...obviously she will...that is her obsession...leave her in any part of the house and she will find her way to that room... 

Anyway dactarni Barkhaji looks at Dev's picture and then angrily looks at the flute (is she angry at KK?)...and says...nahiii...I will not let them become one...then goes and looks at the mirror and says...mirror mirror on the wall whose sindoor is the realest of all, mine or Radhika?πŸ˜‰...Mohini speaks through the mirror...You are disqualified...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.I can't compare a real thing to something that is artificial...😍.yours is false so you are not even part of this game...πŸ˜†...now you could have asked  that between Radhika and Mohini whose sindoor is the realest of all...that would have been a valid question...πŸ˜‰...Dactarnijee is not impressed and then she decides to attack the source of all this sindoor problem... Radhika's box of sindoor and she hears Radhika's voice...now dactarnijee is very angry that Mohini disqualified her from this game of the best and real sindoor so she wants to remove the real sindoor from the houseπŸ˜‰...so loosens the lid and keeps the bottle at the edge of the table...and then Radhika comes in and dactarnijee starts playing ring a ringa roses with her and throws the sindoor box on the floor...😲...and tells Radhika that she was dreaming in the afternoon and she saw bad things happening to Dev... Radhika gets very worried...arreh Radhika worry later first ask her...why were you dreaming about my Dev even in the afternoon...he is my husband so I will be dreaming...what right do you have to dream about him?"......but Radhika na she is Radhika so she starts worrying...😭..and Dactarnijee tells her a bedtime story that her aunt told her that there is a temple where if you go there walking 11 knm, light an ever lit lamp...and then go round and round the temple then Dev's life will be ok...her mother did not do that and that is why her father died (this Barkha is a complete psycho...now she is using her dead father and the fact that her mother is a widow to hoodwink Radhika ...what sane person does this?...I mean use on's dead parent to get things done and use one's widow mother this way)...obviously Radhika will go and dactrarni says ohh I can also go because I saw the dream...what logic is this? Maybe some psychotic one......but you are the wife so it is better you go... 

And in the kitchen my bholu is at work...by the way this dai is very territorial and has control issues, the way she got angry about baigan or aubergine... wonder what will happen if it comes to Dev and loosing control over him...πŸ€”...anyway Dev stands and observes them and then says that he has come to talk to them about something... I am liking his expression and tone and he has the cheeky look ...then he says that he is doing his RP duties well but not his husband's one (by the which part of husband duty is he implying hereπŸ˜†) and he addresses the statements to Padma who gets very flustered and then her brilliant reasoning that he has given Radhika her rights in the house and also time (my my Padmu palat from the temple scene...πŸ˜†...there you were praying for Radhika's rights and here you are going against iti...tsk tsk..padmu...jhooth bole kauwa kate, kale kauwe se dareeyo

Kanha aake sir pe danda marenge tum dekhte rahiyooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Bholu continues...time yes but he cannot give her the status as his wife in society...(Padmu and dai are very worried)...Bholu continues that also society has branded her as characterless...Padmu remarks yes yes we know na...that all that were false...(so Padmu go and bhandha phoro your darling son's kartoot in public na😑)...and says that the old chap was also helpless in front off society...I object your honour...😳oh Dev did not say that...this is me...sorry...😳. . you see when the old chap was horizontal on the bed and being poked by sweetie badi bahu and he couldn't speak or sit up...at the condition he helped a man prove his wife innocent......so the old chap did help someone even when he was paralytic...πŸ˜‰...and dai says yes yes pumpkin...by the way that is equivalent to lallan in Mistis's dictionary...😳..that we can't go against society and protect Rajpurohiti...and Bholu with a very serious face wisely nods his head...and then slowly says that you all know na that I will not knowingly harm the Rajpurohiti and the prestige of this family...and dai and Padmu are in his pocketπŸ˜‰...and then says that there is a way...if the society does not accept Radhika then he will make Rohan the RP and accept Radhika in front of society...Mohini, dai and Padmu hit for a sixer (although looks like Padmu is soon going to start bawling) and Dev is giving piercing look at Padmu...πŸ˜‰...but dai is worried...and Dev is giving his piercing look to Padma...

In Radhika and Dev's room... Radhika wants to put sindoor and Dev comes and stops her and tells her off for taking away his rights... Radhika tells Dev that those women are very lucky whose husbands can fill their mang with sindoor everyday...(Radhika do start using your brains not only when sindoor is concerned but also your so called best friend is concerned)...and then tells Dev that she wants one thing and that is to get up every morning and see his face...and for that she has to go to the temple...Dev wants to go but Radhika says no go and do your work...Dev tries to wheedle in and says I can pick you up...but Radhika says no...and they hug...and dactarnijee is again playing peek a booo... 

In the dining table...Virat comes to take some food and gets told off by Mohini for snatching food and not waiting for others...πŸ˜†...Rohan walks in takes food and starts eating...πŸ˜†...Virat pokes Mohini and says why why...why you not telling him off and only meπŸ˜†...Mohini...oh no I can't he is allowed anything because he is going to become RP......Virat's volcano is going to burst...πŸ˜†...and he says who said that...Mohini ...oh my youngest Brother in law...πŸ˜†..who? he? Rohan (ahh so Virat does not consider Dev to be a family member)...Mohini..no Dev...and everyone comes to the table ..Dev comes and says that he is not eating now...not hungry...Dactarni says no no I will feed you...my friend told me to feed you...Rohan carelessly asks as if he does not care...where has Radhika gone...Dev's reply to the mandir to do some pooja...Padma yes yes I know I know...she must have gone to do some pooja for the family...she takes care of all of us...in real words she is the real RPtian...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(oyee Padmu just few moments back you were saying that Radhika cannot be the RPtian,and now uturn...lagao lagao..Dev ko asli desi ghee ka makhan lagaoπŸ˜†)...and dactarnijees pants are on fire...Dactarni jee now wants to play the dactar dactar game with Bholu and says that she is not feeling well...but bholu is giving her his piercing look...and he says ok I will call the doctor...dactarni ji says excuse please I am a doctor...πŸ€”...by the way the amount of time she tries to convince others that she is a doctor makes me wonder whether she is convincing herself or others...is this dactor thing another hallucination of hers? Devs reply...so go and rest... dactarni says to herself...hee hee haw haw...I will win this game atleast...yesterday lost the game to Radhika ...then lost my peakboo game to Mohini...then Mohini disqualified me from the sindoor game,...this one I will win...and Radhika will not win... 

Sorry for going tangential today ...couldn't help it.😳😳

Anyway...looks like that Padma and dai are working independent of each other. Padma wants Rohan to be RP and will support Dev for that. Virat yesterday thought that Rohan was after his mother and his mother told him that Rohan cannot be the RP so it cannot be possible and now he gets to hear that Rohan will be the RP. So will he tell his mother?  Dev's attitude was different today...he was studying Padma (he knows her well) and was giving knowing looks to Barkha when she said that she is not well'..and the way Barkha was looking at the flute it seemed to me that she has some issues with KK...the flute represents KK.. 

Liked Mohini and her pearls of wisdom and Dev and his reverse psychology in the kitchen...Liked Dev-Radhika and Mohini-Virat interactions...As for acting its Sangeeta, Avinash, Rubina...and the supporting cast was also good.

By the way..the position of the dressing table is moving in the room...πŸ˜‰...  

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mishti, u n your thoughts πŸ‘

Appreciate , thank you
like your spin of epi. makes it palatable
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JustShanta

Mishti, u n your thoughts πŸ‘

Appreciate , thank you
like your spin of epi. makes it palatable

You are welcome Shanta...glad that it made the episode palatable...that was my intention.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Misti,liked ur post and todays epi!!Yup,yayy,hurray, darling mohini is back πŸ‘ πŸ‘ She was the star along with avina!!I could easily picture bh as the evil queen in front of the mirrow and when mohini would have answered that radh and only radh has sindoor in devs name she would have broken the mirrow and one of the pieces would have come in her eyes and leave her blind for daring to look at a married man(i know,me evil here)Like that dev is slowly waking up...he realy needs to fufill both his duties as hubby and rjp,radhika deserves to be reconised as wife and rjp-ain and for that he must rethink in choosing rohan,he is cleverly evil,dont get fooled dev,dont expect others to open ur eyes for u!!The most lovely scene of the epi ofcourse of radev,i always love the way he asks for his haq 😳 Their talk and smiles brought a smile to my face too 😊
Ok now bh is not such a clever villan to me,is way too desperate...i mean,her hormones or smth must kill her cause all she think is to have dev
🀒 She acted stupid with the sindoor and temple,here she is messing wit GOD ,and he never closes his eyes to this,does she realy think that going to temple god will let radhs husband to b taken by a mad woman...i am sure radh will feel he is in danger...or might be aswell that radh may be hurt smhow on the road and dev will feel it and stop in time and not touch her dirty forehead...anyway... I am liking the track,the casts performance,lovely radev scenes...
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti loved your post , after sometime ,found something  in the episode through your post to laugh about ... First of all clear one thing , is Saubhagyavti bhav and Sada Suhagin are two different  blessings , are not they same ...People will really laugh at me if i tell them that i am learning so many things from CB...Jokes apart , i like Mohini character , she is same , always saying meaning ful without thinking ...Why Radhika has to go so far off , why she is not trusting her Kanha ...Why in hindi soaps , women  , being educated , good-looking , most of the time from rich family , run after the married man or unmarried man , knowing very well , will not reciprocate their love ...Is it happens in real world ...It was better somewhat from last few days ...Its high time Dev should give instructions to the family that without knocking nobody will enter in others rooms , specially to Barkha Rani...Thanks again Misti i really enjoyed reading  your comments along with Angie and others . ...May be this is one of the reasons could not stay back from this forums ...
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Myra.nelly

Misti,liked ur post (thank you) and todays epi!! ok Yup,yayy,hurray, darling mohini is back πŸ‘ πŸ‘ She was the star along with avina!! yes I could easily picture bh as the evil queen in front of the mirrow and when mohini would have answered that radh and only radh has sindoor in devs name she would have broken the mirrow and one of the pieces would have come in her eyes and leave her blind for daring to look at a married man(i know,me evil here)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Like that dev is slowly waking up...he realy needs to fufill both his duties as hubby and rjp,radhika deserves to be reconised as wife and rjp-ain and for that he must rethink in choosing rohan,he is cleverly evil,dont get fooled dev,dont expect others to open ur eyes for u!! Dev just says that he is thinking about RohanπŸ˜‰ lets see whether he opens his eyes by himself or will neeed help...The most lovely scene of the epi ofcourse of radev,i always love the way he asks for his haq 😳 Their talk and smiles brought a smile to my face too 😊 Well their chemistry always is very good...Ok now bh is not such a clever villan to me,is way too desperate...i mean,her hormones or smth must kill her cause all she think is to have dev 🀒 she is psychotic and now slowly increasing her psychosis.She acted stupid with the sindoor and temple,here she is messing wit GOD ,and he never closes his eyes to this,does she realy think that going to temple god will let radhs husband to b taken by a mad woman...i am sure radh will feel he is in danger...or might be aswell that radh may be hurt smhow on the road and dev will feel it and stop in time and not touch her dirty forehead..lets see what happens...thats for tmrw...so will comment when I see what they show.....anyway... I am liking the track,the casts performance,lovely radev scenes...

zam123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Misti good analysis of today's episode and thanks for the humour.

The interesting reactions for me in the episode were:

1) Padma's reaction/expression was to watch for when Mohini said to BH that your Sindoor and Mangalsutra is false. That is her status in reality. 
2) BH saying to them that she is already Dev's wife, it looks to me that this girl is going out of control, her reality and the actual realities are merging in her mind. Wonder when or how soon she will lose her perspective on actual realities.
3) Mohini's comments at the Mandir and at the dining table. 
4) Viraat's reaction on Rohan becoming RP.
5)Dai's Aarshiward, if Radhika is to have many kids then from whom.
Does she want Radhika to produce kids, while BH remains the official wife of Dev.
6)Everyone's, especially Padma's reaction at Dev's disclosure of making Rohan RP.

Liked everyone's acting, they are certainly maintaining the suspense as to who is BH adie. Today she did not contact that person.

As for the precap, πŸ˜‘ I hope they do not dumb Dev down that he actually rubs that balm on her forehead.😑 Nahiii .

misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zam123

Misti good analysis of today's episode and thanks for the humour.

You are welcome
The interesting reactions for me in the episode were:

1) Padma's reaction/expression was to watch for when Mohini said to BH that your Sindoor and Mangalsutra is false. That is her status in reality. ...yes Padma's was why are you mentioning this to her?...but Mohini as usual spoke the truth...Padma is planning something and she might get her dream but in a twisted way.πŸ˜‰
2) BH saying to them that she is already Dev's wife, it looks to me that this girl is going out of control, her reality and the actual realities are merging in her mind. Wonder when or how soon she will lose her perspective on actual realities.yes ...she is slowly driving herself over the edge...thats why I feel this issue with Dev started long time back and it has been building up...she was always obssessive, liked to be in control and psychotic...now slowly she is loosing control and in order to balance that her obsession has increased...
3) Mohini's comments at the Mandir and at the dining table...yes...and I am glad they are giving her some role other than the silly comedy stuff. She is good at this. Mohini did pass on the right message to the right people to fire them up...to Barkha that she is nothing and to Virat that he is also nothing...Rohan is going to get it.
4) Viraat's reaction on Rohan becoming RP.yes...wonder will he keep it to himself or tell his mother
5)Dai's Aarshiward, if Radhika is to have many kids then from whom.Does she want Radhika to produce kids, while BH remains the official wife of Dev. that should work for her
6)Everyone's, especially Padma's reaction at Dev's disclosure of making Rohan RP.Padma's reaction was priceless and Dev was watching her...
Liked everyone's acting, they are certainly maintaining the suspense as to who is BH adie. Today she did not contact that person.
As for the precap, πŸ˜‘ I hope they do not dumb Dev down that he actually rubs that balm on her forehead.😑 Nahiii .lets see...I wonder...anyway thats for another day...

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Neerjaa

Misti loved your post , thank you Neerja and welcome back...after sometime ,found something  in the episode through your post to laugh about ..goodπŸ˜‰...I wrote a MI for monday too... First of all clear one thing , is Saubhagyavti bhav and Sada Suhagin are two different  blessings , are not they same ...People will really laugh at me if i tell them that i am learning so many things from CB..yes they are and thanks for reminding me..I have edited the mistake...Jokes apart , i like Mohini character , she is same , always saying meaning ful without thinking .yes this is the real Mohini...I was really mising her..she is so much fun this way than the stupid comedy scenes...Why Radhika has to go so far off , why she is not trusting her Kanha .She always does this...anything about ev and she will run to do it and people take advantage of that...the way you are describing trust in Kanha is how spiritual relationship with God should be..but this show is ritualistic, so they will show her ding some ritual.....Why in hindi soaps , women  , being educated , good-looking , most of the time from rich family , run after the married man or unmarried man , knowing very well , will not reciprocate their love...Is it happens in real world  oh thats their sterotype that smart, intelligent woman are bad and subservient ones are good girls...and it is something many conservative familes believe in India...here they have streched the bad to chasing married men... ...It was better somewhat from last few days ...Its high time Dev should give instructions to the family that without knocking nobody will enter in others rooms , specially to Barkha Rani..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..she is beyond control now...Thanks again Misti i really enjoyed reading  your comments along with Angie and others . ...May be this is one of the reasons could not stay back from this forums ...I know that you are keeping away...didn't see you in the forum... 

rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
misti ... your thoughts were hilarious .. please do take us down tangential paths often  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i found the episode quite entertaining though i wish we had more of rads and dev
- was relieved that dev seemed to have woken up a little bit from his ninni (am using your terms here, mistii ) ... and liked how he delivered the message to padma and company  ... at least he is beginning to think of alternatives and i am glad he did not discuss it with rads
-  mohini was hiilarious ... first with barkha and then with viraat .. like seeing virat and her together -  she gives everyone the msg she wants to, in her own delightful way
-  missed BB with her piercing looks today
-  rohan was a little too nonchalant in asking abt rads whereabouts
-  padma's mind was going into overdrive when dev said that rohan could be rp ... and dev seemed to be watching her closely
-  as far as the precap is concerned, i was laughing at how they like to get everyone all riled up ... i remember rads being forced to feed rohan while dev was sick right after she came in as his pretend wife ... now this πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...  if he does apply balm on her forehead, the forum will be after him tomorrow 

-  barkha's is definitely a long term obsessions - but now i am wondering if she is after the rp title and money and dev or out to ruin dev or rads
- am unsure abt dev ... are they just making him appear totally clueless abt what is going on or is he just pretending but is planning something himself (would go more with his character prior to the raj tilak) ... i am going to assume the former till they show me something otherwise