Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hv told liking and disliking acting is subjective view, if u like Rashmi acting it dosent mean everybody sd like her. I hv told many time i find both Rashmi and Tina r average actors. Its not becoz if they pair with someone they will become.good and if not thn bad. Certain emotions r played good by Rashmi but sometime its become monotonous with twisting acting. So i don't find extraordinary acting and its my personal view. As concern to awards thn even Tina hs own few. Dharmendra hd never own awards and as i know Amirkhan also i don't remember own much awards for acting in comparison to less talented actors. So i don't decide good or bad actor on the basis of awards, but my personal views, which depends of only acting and not otherthings. My point was not why people like certain actor but why they like only in particular situation 😆 😆Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ 😆 nothing personal but is there any1 in world u like except urself 🤣

Jokes apart! I understand n just like u have an opinion everybody has too.. To like sum1 it doesnt mean fictional chkts have that much importance but for me liking starts with real actor to ckt..comparatively ras is better than ich in acting atlest thats what i see..muhje argue karna nahi ata hai n u r expert so peaceout! 😆

Only onething we could agree on n thats gaurav is v talented actor :) bye! 🥳 😆Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Nothing personal but i think may be u don't like urself, but surely i like myself. If u read my post with open eyes before commenting thn even in this post i told i like Gourav and if u follow me and know tht how much i like myself thn u sd also know tht i not once told tht i love Ayub khan acting in this soap. I told my personal view and i know some people will not like, which i don't care. Everybody hs their own pov. Rest i don't want to argue, i told wht i wanted to say.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Nothing personal but i think may be u don't like urself, but surely i like myself. If u read my post with open eyes before commenting thn even in this post i told i like Gourav and if u follow me and know tht how much i like myself thn u sd also know tht i not once told tht i love Ayub khan acting in this soap. I told my personal view and i know some people will not like, which i don't care. Everybody hs their own pov. Rest i don't want to argue, i told wht i wanted to say.

Sorry 😊 well leave it, i dont want to say anyhing else!
ReallyCool thumbnail
To all rasyans n rathore n tapasya fans, i created sum walpapers n posted them in picture gallery plz look at them :) not a expert work but put time, effort n heart in to them 😛 Started yesterday only so still learning...

Heres link:
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1083738&TPN=148

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
icecream2007 thumbnail

anyway,WELCOME TO THE GAURAV appreciation club!
all of us here like him,his acting and the new flavour he has brought to the show😛 
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
In my opinion Gaurav is a good actor but nothing to rave about. He is a new CKT so you start to like the novelty. Once novelty wears off the ckt become monotonous same as the other ckts. Once you become attached to a ckt you watch them even though you know that they are monotonous. Vansh ckt was also good and many people loved the novelty of his ckt.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I hv told liking and disliking acting is subjective view, if u like Rashmi acting it dosent mean everybody sd like her. I hv told many time i find both Rashmi and Tina r average actors. Its not becoz if they pair with someone they will become.good and if not thn bad. Certain emotions r played good by Rashmi but sometime its become monotonous with twisting acting. So i don't find extraordinary acting and its my personal view. As concern to awards thn even Tina hs own few. Dharmendra hd never own awards and as i know Amirkhan also i don't remember own much awards for acting in comparison to less talented actors. So i don't decide good or bad actor on the basis of awards, but my personal views, which depends of only acting and not otherthings. My point was not why people like certain actor but why they like only in particular situation 😆 😆

u r rite!!👏👏 me 2 don't think RD & TD as wonderful actresses. rather they r av. but sumtimes their acting in sum situations is v.gud but that doesn't mean tehy r super!! i never find RD's screaming sessions as superb acting rather irritating ones just like sumtimes i find TDs cryibg sessions irritating & not superb!!
and its also true that getting award doesn't mean u r  superb acting. if we see in bollywood Manoj Bajpai or Ashutosh Rana or Ashish Vidhyarthi or Tanvi Azami etc. rarely get nominated leave alone awards but they r much better actors than our so-called superstars like srk, salman or eevn aamir!!

and in UT i like Ayub Khan, Vaishali Thakkar & 2 sum extent Rohit Khurana & Garav Chopra!!
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

u r rite!!👏👏 me 2 don't think RD & TD as wonderful actresses. rather they r av. but sumtimes their acting in sum situations is v.gud but that doesn't mean tehy r super!! i never find RD's screaming sessions as superb acting rather irritating ones just like sumtimes i find TDs cryibg sessions irritating & not superb!!

and its also true that getting award doesn't mean u r  superb acting. if we see in bollywood Manoj Bajpai or Ashutosh Rana or Ashish Vidhyarthi or Tanvi Azami etc. rarely get nominated leave alone awards but they r much better actors than our so-called superstars like srk, salman or eevn aamir!!

and in UT i like Ayub Khan, Vaishali Thakkar & 2 sum extent Rohit Khurana & Garav Chopra!!

U r right Rashmi and Tina are not super actors. But this is their first only show which means that their experience is limited to only uttaran. Besides actors like ayub khan Gaurav Chopra Tanvi Azmi etc have years of experience and they have done variety of roles and performances which has made them what they are today "super actors". These experiences have polished them and they have attained great finese. They can pull any sort of roles or dramas and come out victorious. Rashmi is much better then Tina when acting comes as she has shown variety in her performance and today bcoz of it her chemistry with gaurav has hooked viewers to uttaran I know I started watching Uttaran just because of Rathod and Tapasya to me they are as good as real and live. Such is the power of their talent. Whatever they do it comes from within and they are v v convincing. 

Besides, I don't believe and trust awards which only khans get even if they are duds. It's quite clear anything can be bought with money awards, media, etc etc. Everyone knows what sort of talents our dear bollywood khans have. 
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago